2018-07-07 23:57:31

Hi.
@Orco, thanks you beat me to the punch posting those movies yesterday.
@GreenGables, no you don't have to pay the vault is free for everyone. I'm not exactly sure how that works, I'm guessing they can do it because it doesn't have video and audio, so you can't watch and listen at the same time. Similar to the way bookshare and bard can give books to us but not sighted people. If you live in the US or a country that has access, you can access the vault no problem. You just have to create an account, and you have to be logged in to access the vault, because if you are logged out it doesn't show up. Also the link to the vault is at the very bottom of the page, but once you use it the first time, you can jump to it quickly since it's a visited link.
Hth.
Well no movies to day, I'll check back tomorrow.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2018-07-08 02:32:28

Better yet, after you've logged in and clicked the link to go to the Vault, save your bookmark from there, then the next time you use that bookmark, you'll be asked to log in, but after you do you'll be at the vault, no links to look for.

2018-07-08 04:05:03

If only season 1 of Mr. Robot was in better quality.

2018-07-08 05:36:07

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your point of view, you can't blame the vault for that, we are limited by the quality of the content provided to us. Some contributors, like me, do our best to provide the best quality we can, while others don't seem to care what they give us.

2018-07-08 22:02:31

Hi.
Here are the new movies for today, acrimony , anne with an e AKA anne of green gables season 2 , thoroughbreds .
@Orco, I didn't know you contributed to the  vault, thanks for doing that. If you can get ahold of it, do you think you could add season 6 of bob's burgers? It doesn't matter to me if it's described or not, I would just like to be able to listen to it for completeness sake. Also how do you become a contributer to the vault? That's something I would enjoy doing, of course I can't describe movies or shows, but it would be easy enough for me to add to the vault, rip DVDS, or whatever else is needed.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.

2018-07-09 06:08:18 (edited by x0 2018-07-09 06:08:57)

So it is the blind mice movie vault we're talking about. I'm wondering do we have the Daredevil tv thing? Somebody told me they came out with a whole TV season thing for Daredevil, I never knew they would do that. Also a friend of mine was looking for a movie called every day, based on some book. Could possibly just be one word. I hate blind mice's search engine.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-07-09 10:12:57 (edited by kool_turk 2018-07-09 10:28:08)

They only have the first 2 seasons of Daredevil.

Some netflix shows take quite some time to be added to the vault, while others get uploaded almost right away.

Going off topic for a sec, I'd love to know what I'm doing wrong when it comes to posting html links here.

Everytime I keep seeing the tags.

Is it me, NVDA, or firefox.

I check the tags and they appear to be fine.

<a href="https://www.sendspace.com/file/p3p2cg">Marvel's Daredevil - Season 1</a>

<a href="https://www.sendspace.com/file/wqf80e">Marvel's Daredevil - Season 2</a>

What am I doing wrong?

2018-07-09 15:31:38

@Guitarman

On the movie vault pages, there should be a contact link for reporting errors or other problems, that will put you in touch with Lee, who is the person who administers the vault. We don't ask people to audio describe anything, you'll be given a list of wanted movies, how you get them is up to you, rip a DVD, record from Netflix, whatever works for you. Then you'll need some place to upload the audio files to so you can send links to Lee when they are ready.

@kool_turk

You can't use HTML in forum messages, instead you have to use what the forum call BBCode. Below you will find your two links in BBCode. To learn more about BBCode, go here: http://forum.audiogames.net/help.php?section=bbcode.

Hope that helps.

[ url = https://www.sendspace.com/file/p3p2cg ] Marvel's Daredevil - Season 1 [ /url ]
[ url = https://www.sendspace.com/file/wqf80e ] Marvel's Daredevil - Season 2 [ /url ]

2018-07-09 23:00:48

Hi.
One new releasse today, marvel's luke cage season 2 .

Guitarman.

2018-07-10 09:23:38

I can't wait til they add trollhunters season, or part, 3. And that new show the hollow too. Those were pretty cool to listen to. For those who don't know what they are, they're on netflix

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2018-07-11 00:08:34

better call saul season 3

Guitarman.

2018-07-12 00:08:10

Hi Guys.
No new releases today. I've noticed no one has made any requests yet, seriously don't be afraid to ask for the movies and shows if you can't get them yourselves, I'm happy to supply them for you.

Guitarman.

2018-07-12 21:56:40

I want the first ninja turtles movie from 1990 since I know it's described out there somewhere.  I"m glad they put Luke Cage on as season 2  since I watched season 1

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-07-13 00:38:26

Hi.
I can't get you the original ninja turtles movie, I want it myself. Somebody said yesterday that it's available on some other website but I haven't been able to locate it yet. They have the new movies would you like those for now?

Guitarman.

2018-07-13 08:02:16

That movie is on Sero, and while you can download it, it would only work within the sero app, unless you know of a way to record it.

2018-07-13 17:37:26

I have a way to record it, but I don't have an account with that server.

iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-07-14 08:09:50

For me it's the reverse, I renewed my subscription after a year of absence to see if anything has changed.

I'm still not impressed with it.

Sure, you have voice chat, forums, plus all that content, unfortunately, tv shows don't have summaries, not like the movies do.

You can go and see what a movie is about before hitting play, but not for a tv show.

It's been like that for as long as I can remember.

2018-07-14 17:25:47

I cannot justify spending the money on a subscription only for the single movie, then just blah.

iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-07-17 04:20:57

Hi.
New releases, the goldbergs season 4 , a quiet place , blockers , tomb raider 2018 .
Enjoy all!

Guitarman.

2018-07-17 11:58:39

I'm curious on Tomb Raider 2018 hehe.  thanks!

iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-07-17 12:30:40

Greetings. I also do want the Prison break seasons if possible. I'm highly impressed why breaking bad and lost are not described there, since as far as i know they are prominent a lot.
Sincerely...

2018-07-17 12:52:36

I'm not sure if prisonbreak was ever described.

I don't know if the mini series was described, but the original series from 2005 wasn't, neither was lost, and they were a year apart.

You never know, sometimes a company will describe something many years later.

I watched both series of Prisonbreak with my brother, and he's usually good with describing, but he doesn't describe like the AD people, just enough to follow the plot.

2018-07-17 23:13:31

Hi.
realive .
@G-rad, what question do you have about tomb raider? It's another remake in the tomb raider franchise. Please be more spacific, it's hard to figure out what you are asking.
@Gonzales, neither prison break or lost are described. They are popular shows, but hav never been described, so can't help you there.

Guitarman.

2018-07-18 05:33:55

I thought the new tomb raider film was a reboot, in other words, the films starring Angelina Jolie may as well be ignored.

This is based off the same plot as the rebooted videogame, so if you've played the game, there isn't much point seeing the movie.

2018-07-18 05:45:59

I'm just interested to listen to it so I downloaded it to listen to when I find time, that's all.  it's been since the mid 90's since I last played a Tomb Raider title, so this could be interesting.

iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel