2018-07-10 12:56:19

Hello MM and welcome on the forums! Don't worry about your english, it's good. I remember how I started with my english, it was so terrible haha. Well, to be honest it is terrible even  now but I believe not that much! big_smile
Can you tell us something more about the future development? when you expect to release the full game and will this be free or paid? It's not a problem for me and if it will be paid I'll support you as always and buy this amazing masterpiece! smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

Thumbs up

2018-07-10 15:17:34

Hi.
Yes, I am running the newest version of the game, of NVDA and the JgT addon.
Regarding screen reader selection, when I started the game for the first time, I just had two info boxes with an ok button in each, I couldnt choose any settings.
Also, is it just me or have the keyboard and controller key configurations disappeared from the initial settings menu?

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2018-07-10 18:48:19

Hi,
@MM, welcome to the forum!
Does anyone know what is new in the update?

Thumbs up

2018-07-10 22:33:57

Just bu fixes and improvements.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

Thumbs up

2018-07-10 23:31:10

@simba, when you start the game for the first time, you'll get a japanese message, simply press the OK button for that. once you click on it, you'll be at the screen reader selection screen. all you need to do is press the down arrow until it says NVDA and then press enter. after that the main menu comes up, and JGT will read everything from now on.
HTH

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

Thumbs up

2018-07-11 00:23:12

What he's been saying for the last few posts is that he does not get that menu and only gets another dialog in its place. I get the same.

Thumbs up

2018-07-11 02:14:14

really strange, try running the game with local emu, maybe?

Thumbs up

2018-07-11 05:29:21 (edited by amerikranian 2018-07-11 05:30:10)

That's because he ran it already. Try uninstalling the game and following post 80s instruction.

Thumbs up

2018-07-11 07:51:50

Hi.
Wow, what an awesome game... I haven't completed the demo version yet, but I'm looking forward to hear more about the full version as well. I won't mind paying for the game if Paypal or normal purchasing via credit card is going to be supported.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-07-11 10:01:44

Hello.

Spoilers.

I think there's a bug.

I need ashwood*2 to continue improving my skill. I have 4 ashwood in the warehouse but there's still not enough, so i put 8 in the warehouse and again, there's still not enough. I've tried having one in my inventory but the game still gives me the same message.

Am I doing something wrong?

End of spoilers.

Also @mm I'd recommend adding  a auto updater to your game that can download the files we need when there's a new update.

I'm gone for real :)

Thumbs up

2018-07-11 10:31:40

Hello all.
I've downloaded the game, but when I run it, I just get the logo then this error message.
Error!
#Error 1-->“à•”ƒGƒ‰پ[‚ھ”گ¶‚µ‚ـ‚µ‚½(1)
I got this same error with ShadowRine after selecting the play button from the main menu. Has anyone had this error or known how to fix it?

Thumbs up

2018-07-11 12:41:09

I have completed the demo version.
I am looking forward to playing the full version when it will be released.

My favourite part of the game is gathering and crafting items.
I also like quests.

But I am having problems with navigation.
I cannot understand it.
Whenever I want to go somewhere in the world map, more often than not I get turned around and end back where I started or in a different place than I wanted to go.

For example, I found a farm full of collectables.
But my inventory was full at the time, so I decided to return later.
But I did not find the farm when I wanted to return, I stumbled upon it accidentally again.

Could someone explain the navigation to me?
Because wandering around without knowing where I am going is not funny.

Thumbs up

2018-07-11 13:41:04

do we know when this is out?

Thumbs up

2018-07-11 15:10:25

I'm not sure, but hopefully it will be out soon.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

Thumbs up

2018-07-11 17:00:38

How long is the demo btw? I've just started so want to know.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

Thumbs up

2018-07-11 18:24:27

also, when i play it seems very sluggish although using windows in bootcamp. yet, when liam plays on his channel it is very snappy. is it supposed to be slow when you hold down the arrows to walk?

Thumbs up

2018-07-11 19:08:34

I'm exactly having the same issue, which the game in most cases becomes sluggish not only in walking, but in almost everything like attacking etc. At first glance I thought this was because I was injured, but even after I had cured my health everything was still as sluggish as it was.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2018-07-11 19:25:16

on accesibility setting, there's  a setting called frame rate, try to decrease that to normal, guys, if you have  lag.

Thumbs up

2018-07-11 20:18:40

Completely fine on thi computer. Turn the display off and frame rate down if you are experiencing lag.

Discord: clemchowder633

Thumbs up

2018-07-11 20:59:06

Hi.
Two things.
firstly, how would I go about running the game with local emu? From what I remember it was pritty complicated.
Secondly, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game for about six times already, including the removal of the files in the app data folder.
But still, what ever I try, I just get two dialogues and no screen reader selection in the beginning and the game freses at the action button tutorial.

Greetings Moriz.

Thumbs up

2018-07-11 21:02:10

Download locale emu and run it... it's not as complicated as yu might think.

Discord: clemchowder633

Thumbs up

2018-07-11 21:39:59

@simba, by default, if you install local emu, you'll get the option to run the game in japanese

Thumbs up

2018-07-12 00:07:18

Post 95, if you keep having trouble with getting the game to run, an idea is to record your interaction with the application. Then, post a link to it on this topic. I'm sure someone would be able to give you better assistance, including myself. If the issue doesn't have elements of stereo effects, you don't even have to set up a fancy audio set up. Just put a microphone up to the speaker or something. I just recommend this because I notice you aren't really getting the right help.

Thumbs up

2018-07-12 00:28:06

Luel, you can move there like in the village. What I am saying you don't need to turn if you don't want to because you can still move like in top-down view.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

Thumbs up

2018-07-12 00:32:29

Hi.
Ok, huge thanks to the dude who told me about trying it with locale emu, it works now just as it should, I am trying it out now.
Again, a huge thanks from my side.

Greetings Moritz.

Thumbs up