2018-07-08 04:42:14

@24 talk  with the logger first, he will give you some starting equipment.
his the one who standing near the forest entrance

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 04:47:38

spoilers
I'm so far getting nowhere with the boss of the forest. I can initially hit him a number of times by stunning it with the sword's second hit and then jumping its ranged attack, but after a while it seems to avoid my hits and then just takes off 3/4 of my health with a close ranged hit that comes out of nowhere. The healing items don't heal me for much either.
end spoilers

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2018-07-08 04:59:12

For everyone using JGT: Please remember to update JGT to the latest version as there are fixes regarding the latest NVDA.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 05:34:57

ok I'm stuck again.
I've managed to craft the first yarn, however when I want to create the second one in the bench it keeps saying that there is not enough materials. no matter how much cotten I've collected on the eastern plane, that message keeps popping up.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 06:43:46

Remember that crafting only uses items in the warehouse, seems kinda weird but there you go.
But I love this game... it's like they took the best of Shadow Line, built on top of it, added a rotation system, and added side-scrolling sections too just because.
For the forest boss... your only option really is to widdle away at it. I still don't know how you level up... or if it's just an automatic thing.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 07:05:00

OK never mine, I've just successfully crafted my second cottun yarn.
now, I'm fighting against the boss, however all of my healing items doesn't heal me to full health, the boss just keeps hitting me like crazy. as for leveling up, yes everything is automatically added when your character gains a new level. to check it, you press the up and down arrows or press the D-pad on a controller and press the enter key or the A button (X on PlayStation controllers to get out.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 07:05:31

I just noticed this thread and haven't had a chance to try the new game yet, nor will I tonight;
but for those having issues with the JGT login:
NVDA 2018.2 introduced some changes to the UI logic, which breaks the JGT login and settings dialogs.
I released an updated version that fixed this problem on June 15.
It is at the same link you get the JGT 2.0 version from.
Here is that link for your convenience.
https://BlindGamers.com/downloads/JGT.nvda-addon

If the JGT version in your addon manager is not 2.0.1 you are missing the fix for the UI dialogs and should download the new version.

Cheers!

~ Ian Reed
Visit BlindGamers.com to rate blind accessible games and see how others have rated them.
Try my free JGT addon, the easy way to play Japanese games in English.
Or try the free games I've created.

2018-07-08 07:11:46

How the heck do you gain levels? All this time and still level 1 with 20 health.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 07:18:53

Hello.

@hanif.

How did you get past the error?

Yours is a little different, when I click on the cotton, the error comes up straight away.

I've tried it with locale emulator, by pressing enter on run in Japanese as admin and it works but the error still comes up.

I'm using windows 10, the latest version, if that helps.

Do I have to give the cotton to the woman or can I just craft using the bench?

I'm gone for real :)

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 09:16:41

redownload the game guys, there's an update wich fixes some stuff , like leveling, and that error on the quest, although you have to start from scratch

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 11:35:06

Hello.
@JasonBlaze.

Thanks for that, I think I've found another bug. I have 3 pieces of cotton and am unable to deliver them to the woman.

I press enter on the cotton and it says this item doesn't need to be delivered.

I'm gone for real :)

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 13:25:58

@brad, I've experienced this also before, but there is actually a workaround for it.
strangely, if you have more than 1 cotton in your inventory, you have to store it in the wherehouse, but you have to keep 1 in your inventory. once done, go in to the work bench and create your second cotton yarn. you should level up after you've successfully crafted your second yarn.
then, get back to the item wherehouse, take the second yarn, then deliver the 2 cotton yarns to the woman. that way you've completed your quest.
HTH.

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 13:26:59

sorry for the double post, now for my question.
for anyone who is managed to get in to the world map, any idea on where should I supposed to go?

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 16:01:17

Hi.
I still have that problem.
When I hit the left arrow when it tells me that I have to press enter, it still is in the text field and repeats the text spoken.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 16:11:53

wow strange. is it at a cutscene or in which part is it?

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 16:39:12

Hanif
As the cutscene tells you, just go straight south. You'll have to do a little moving around as you'll see later, but yeah.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 17:41:18

Could someone tell me how to use fishing rod?
I am doing something wrong.

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 18:13:46

@39, aaah, are you on the naming field? , if yes , just type the name that you want , tab once, and enter.
for fishing rod, you have  to equip it first , for example on your left hand , throw it near the water with c , if you hear a bubble just wait a bit untill you hear a little splash and sometimes a text saying like long time no see or something lol, then repeatedly hit c as  quick as possible.
sometimes there's no fish, so you have to recast the rod.

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 18:29:32

I just finished the demo version's end point, and I have to say, I can't wait for the full game! This is the kind of RPG I was missing! smile No offense to the AHC devs. It's a good thing you'll be able to transfer saves. At least, that's what the end point text claims.

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 18:32:21

Since the topic says it's a public demo, does that mean it's not completed yet? Or is it?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 18:45:05

Hi where i must go to find a place where i need to built my cotton jarn?

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 18:45:29

Hi all,
I have two points, do I need to uninstall the game or can I just install the update over the top, and, the next point concerns the enter thing for the action button, and I hope I can help. When it tells you to press enter for the action button, there's something else that happens as well that the game does not tell you. It puts you into movement mode.
Since this is literally the first thing you do I am not going to put this as a spoiler because I want as many people to get to experience this game.
There's a shuttle on your left that you will need to examine, ou should be able to hear a radio sound and when you get to the shuttle it should make a little bleep, then you press enter.
I hope this helps!

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 19:03:59

I think you can install the game over the top, but remember you will lose your progress big_smile

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 19:14:52

@JasonBlaze
Thank you for the help with the fishing rod.
I was holding down the key instead of hitting it quickly.

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 20:22:31

Hey all
Are there any shortcuts to open each menu individually without needing to open the main menu? Eg inventory, quests, stats etc.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up