If you're just starting the game follow these instructions:
1. download the JGT addon and log in or create an account.
2. press NVDA shift control y, to turn on auto translate last spoken.
3. open the game and press enter. You should here something to do with the game. (I got a couple of errors but unfortunately didn't copy them because I pressed enter and skipped them.)
Once the menu has loaded, do the following:
1. press down arrow twice and then press enter.
2. press enter again and then press right until you here NVDA and press enter. (note: I think it's NVDA you need to press enter on, if that doesn't work, try going back to the options menu and pressing enter on the first option, then press left arrow twice and then enter, if you don't hear anything in English, try again.) You should eventually here english being spoken when you arrow up and down through the menu.
If you like harry potter fan fiction, click on this link to download a zipped folder containing 9 point something gigs of harry potter fan fiction when unzipped. It's around 3 gigs zipped. https://tinyurl.com/y9dl9zev