2018-07-07 17:05:50 (edited by Shadowcat 2021-02-22 17:25:55)

The next game from Galaxy Laboratory has officially seen its first demo release.
Download it here.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to play now as I have to leave, but for anyone who will be, hope it's fun. Which knowing them, it definitely will be.
Edit: Because people keep asking... yes, the game is still alive at this time. No, there are no updates. We will here back when there is news. Please don't flood the topic asking for updates. It's been stated more than once, updates will be posted here when there are any. Also, fixed post, yay English grammar.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

Thumbs up +2

2018-07-07 19:10:19

hi
o
this game very good
I m wait full version
and this game to be English?
or not

Thumbs up

2018-07-07 20:15:40

What is the game about? I don't think it is possible to play it using JGT.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2018-07-07 20:34:01

o
I have good news
JGT work from this game

Thumbs up

2018-07-07 20:50:10

There is a language option in the settings menu and it has the English language, however I don't think it is 100% translated.

Thumbs up

2018-07-07 20:57:36 (edited by JasonBlaze 2018-07-07 20:59:39)

wow really awesome so far, although do you guys have any tips for batteling monster in the world map? , I got confuse a bit.
and what is that material to cook the fish? , I only have the carp.

Thumbs up

2018-07-07 21:05:54

Hello.

Spoiler.

I got an error when giving cotton to the woman for the second time, after making a cotten... stuff...

Here's the error.

#Error 7
-->“à•”ƒGƒ‰[‚ª”¶‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚½(7)

It's something to do with selecting the cotton in the menu.
End spoiler.

I'm gone for real :)

Thumbs up

2018-07-07 21:52:53

Hi.
Hmm, I am sort of stuck. it tells me that I should  press the enter key, I hear a little click, but nothing moves afterwords, any idea why that is?

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2018-07-07 22:29:51

Hello.

@Simba. Have you tried logging into the  JGT  addon?

I believe it runs for about an hour and then you have to log in again. It's fine though as you don't have have to close the game, just log in again and you'll be good to go.

Once that's done, try pressing your down arrow and see what happens.

Thumbs up

2018-07-07 22:44:27

Hello.

@simba.

If you're just starting the game follow these instructions:

1. download the JGT addon and log in or create an account.
2. press NVDA shift control y, to turn on auto translate last spoken.
3. open the game and press enter. You should here something to do with the game. (I got a couple of errors but unfortunately didn't copy them because I pressed enter and skipped them.)

Once the menu has loaded, do the following:
1. press down arrow twice and then press  enter.
2. press enter again and then press right until you here NVDA and press enter. (note: I think it's NVDA you need to press enter on, if that doesn't work, try going back to the options menu and pressing enter on the first option, then press left arrow twice and then enter, if you don't hear anything in English, try again.) You should  eventually here english being spoken when you arrow up and down through the menu.

Thumbs up +1

2018-07-07 23:32:50

Hi.
I had already installed the JGT addon and set the game to NVDA before, the problem is that when the game tells me that the action button in the game is the enter key or b on a controller, I hit enter and than nothing happens, no other keys work.

Greetings Moritz.

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 00:18:44

So I have a problem. Whenever I try to log into the jgt, it doesn't. If I try again, it will make me restart nvda, saying that my nvda settings are already open. They arn't, and I don't see them in the backround processes either. Further more, it still says that I must log in in order to translate. I've tried restarting, uninstalling, I downloaded the latest version of it and still nothing. tips?

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 00:39:22

so is there a blirb about this game? nobody seems to have posted one.

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 00:49:27

So basically, your space ship gets damaged on a primative planet and your main goal is to try and repair the communications equipment to send out a distress call. It's a sidescrolling rpg with top down movement in the village. You have the ability to equip weapons in both hands, the game has crafting, and main dungeons are sidescrolling. The game is quite challenging. There are quests to complete and the game feels really smoothe.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 00:52:43 (edited by abdulla-dubais 2018-07-08 01:04:59)

amerikranian wrote:

So I have a problem. Whenever I try to log into the jgt, it doesn't. If I try again, it will make me restart nvda, saying that my nvda settings are already open. They arn't, and I don't see them in the backround processes either. Further more, it still says that I must log in in order to translate. I've tried restarting, uninstalling, I downloaded the latest version of it and still nothing. tips?

I am having the same problem: Also when I enter the game it says You must first login using the JGT login dialog in preferencesand I am already logged in: sorry for bad english

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 01:19:42

Hi.
Well even after restarting, I still cant get passt the thing where it tells me what the action button is.

Greetings Mority.

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 01:51:17

Hello.

I decided to uninstall and then download the game again to see if it fixed anything.

Here's the first error/information I get when starting the game.

Ý’èƒtƒ@ƒCƒ‹‚ª‚ ‚è‚Ü‚¹‚ñB
ƒQ[ƒ€‚ð‰ŠúÝ’è‚Å‹N“®‚µ‚Ü‚·B

I press enter and this message shows up. ŽŸ‚̉æ–ʂŁAƒQ[ƒ€’†‚̃ƒbƒZ[ƒW‚ð“ǂݏグ‚éƒXƒNƒŠ[ƒ“ƒŠ[ƒ_[i‰æ–ʓǂݏグƒ\ƒtƒgj‚ð‘I‘ð‚µ‚Ä‚‚¾‚³‚¢B
‰¹º“ǂݏグ‚ª•s—v‚ȏꍇ‚́uio—Í‚È‚µjv‚ð‘I‘ð‚µ‚Ü‚·B

Does anyone know what it means?

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 01:54:48

Hello.

@Simba.
Have you tried pressing the left arrow?

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 02:15:04

Hello.

I'm still getting the same error. #Error 7
-->“à•”ƒGƒ‰[‚ª”¶‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚½(7)

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 02:28:54

try running the game with local emu maybe?

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 02:33:59

Hello.

@JasonBlaze.

I don't think that will work, the game works, it just gives me  an error when doing a task I mentioned in a post on this thread.

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 02:47:38

Hello.

@JasonBlaze.

I thought I had some luck but turns out the game still gave me the same error when giving the cotton to the woman for the second time.

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 03:34:09 (edited by hanif 2018-07-08 03:45:00)

@brad, I think we both get the same error.
I've successfully crafted a cotten yarn, and then I go back to the woman and she asked me to deliver the cotten.
however pressing enter on the cotten and the deliver option the error message pops up. any idea on how to fix this?
@simba, for the part where you have to press the action button, go all the way to the left and when you hear a sound, press the enter key to interact with the shuttle.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 04:07:50

Hi,
I am running the game through app locale and it is working fine. However I amstuck, it won't let me go North because they keep on saying I need weapons and armour, but am barely getting any gold. Any tips?

Thumbs up

2018-07-08 04:33:17

For those who have the error where it says you have to be logged in, try resetting your password for JTG.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

Thumbs up