2018-07-02 23:26:44

Have sent you a couple of dudes, they are KP-dancers. Their tactic is to jab to win rounds and go to the head if something goes wrong, something like

1) 8/1/11 (outside);

if round = 3 and score < 1 then 5H/10!/5 (counter);

if round = 6 and hisstuns > 0 then 5H/10!/5 (counter);

10) 11/1/8 (outside);

if round = 11 and hisstuns > 2 then 5H/10!/5 (counter);

You may create several FP like this with different stun conditions, in different rounds,  then change these FPs randomly to become unpredictable for your opponents

2018-07-02 23:47:22

I have three fighters now. One thing though, How can I look up who I will be fighting next. I tried using schedule and advance the week, but nothing shows up. Right now I have my dudes on rather generic fight plans, but I'd like to see the guys they're going up against so I can prepare for them specifically.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-03 01:43:39 (edited by llecha 2018-07-03 01:47:07)

probably they are unscheduled yet

the game works on weekly basis

so it can take a week to get fights scheduled for all your fighters since there're 15 weights spread through 7 days

every fighter gets action once a week

after creation on the first week your fighter gets his first fight scheduled, on the next and every future week he gets his fights, week by week

if you tell me your gym name, I may take a look to say for certain.

2018-07-03 02:23:04

I see it now, I am Ironfist fight club, but I see it now when I go to them, I have two fighters with fights this week, and one fighter I created today who probably won't fight until next week.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-03 17:00:54

Hi All,

Boombastic here from webl,

Just a note to all new players,   Don't get discouraged if you are finding your fighters are losing all the time,   it's all about learning for the first few months.

I have been playing  a year now and still I have not won a world Title although I have won a number of British titles,  once you get a grip on the fight plan structure the game becomes very addictive.  I am still learning new things every week,  and that's after a year playing.

It's quite simply the best online browser game I have ever played.   So come on guys give it a shot, you might be pleasantly  surprised.

2018-07-04 17:04:17

wow. Thanks a lot Llecha for the fighters. I've yet to log in and see who they are but I'm still bocking at the way to set up that fight plan but I guess I'll figure it all out. I'm guessing also that you enter it all in just as you've written it down symbols and all? stupid question I know but I want to get really good at this game as you can see by my gym's description. How did you like that by the way? have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Do you like what I did with my two fighters that I've created? or could I have done better. Basically I just let the system set everything up for me and the only thing I ever typed in was the fighter's name and let the system take it from there. I'm glad you're so willing to help us out and get proficient at playing web boxing league. Incidentally, what do you spend money on when your fighters earn it? or is it just more for show. Have a wonderful day.

2018-07-04 18:45:34

Another loss in the book, fuck.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-04 23:49:30

Opps, I was a rookie so long time ago that I don't remember how complex this thing is for a newcomer

First aspect. You should create your fighters. It's not random, every stat is important, and every point too. So you can't put these points in different stats having no idea what you're doing. There're common fighters builds (usually named after a style they use).

Second aspect. After creating a fighter with a proper build, you should give him a fight plan (FP), a direction which he'll follow in the upcoming fight.

2018-07-04 23:58:58

So I created a couple of guys named KP-dancers,

And this...

-----------------------------

1) 8/1/11 (outside);

if round = 3 and score < 1 then 5H/10!/5 (counter);

if round = 6 and hisstuns > 0 then 5H/10!/5 (counter);

10) 11/1/8 (outside);

if round = 11 and hisstuns > 2 then 5H/10!/5 (counter);

-----------------------

...is a fight plan to use. If you click "Experts can use the advanced fight plan form." on your fighters page and put this FP in the window opened, and save it (submit form) with some name (kind of 'KP-dancer 8/1/11 var 1'), your fighter will use it in his next fight.

So he'll start with jabs in round 1 etc

2018-07-05 00:09:01

ironcross32

Can't tell you anything not seeing your fights. I've seen a lot of new guys starting to play it and most of them had a lot of troubles in the begining. So it's ok in general. When you begin to do something first time it's strange to get goos results at once.

I can give you a few more links to read if you want to. 2 things are the most important here- proper fighter's build and good fight plan.

2018-07-05 18:05:12

Okay guys, all I have to say is wow. I mean I liked the web boxing league before but now that I know how to successfully create an advanced fight plan thanks to help from our mutual friend Llecha, I'm not going to stop playing now. I have yet another favorite game that I enjoy playing. Thanks a lot Llecha for the 3 good men you sent me. I've placed all 3 of them under the fight plan you gave me since they're all kp dancers. I'm looking very forward to seeing how each of their first fights here at the powerplant5 will progress and I will mold them into some of the best fighters out there as I will try very hard to do with all of my guys. Have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

2018-07-05 19:54:11

You gotta make different plans for each of them, if you don't, people will figure out what you're up to. Also, make sure ythat you do not use form thing, use the expert one and write the plans yourself, believe me, you have much more granularity when you do it that way. It's not even that complicated, when you go to that one, there is a link to all the instructions. I'm hoping for a win on Saturday, hoping that is. ALl of my fighters now have plans made by me using the advanced form.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-06 01:50:19

okay. I'll make plans for all of my fighters and not just put the 3 new guys under the one that I made today. I'll even use the advanced form just as I did with my one new man. Now that I know how easy it truly is to use the advanced form, I'll make plans for all of my fighters.

2018-07-06 03:37:24

That's good for now, but once you see that they have bouts scheduled, you'll have to check out your opponent and make fight plans based on that. Heh look at me talking, the guy who lost his first two fights XDXDXD.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-07 01:32:18

ironcross32

You understand very well. If you run endurance fighter (no KP), it's harder, but more interesting. The key here is to win endurance, not to lose it completely at least. By getting tired your fighter become weaker and weaker, twice more tired- twice weaker. Your speed reduces, so you land less punches, your strength reduces and your punches bring less power, your agility reduces and your fighter can't avoid opp's attacks, he gets more punches etc

So you should think about winning endurance first, to be ahead or behind on points is not THAT important. Also your fighters builds must be good, well calculated. Plus correct style to use.

2018-07-07 01:41:10

karate25

in short- if your opponent taller or same height with you, you should be more aggressive- start with 9/1/10, 10/1/9

when your opponent is shorter than you, then less aggressive- 7/1/10, 8/1/10

if much shorter then 5/1/14, 6/1/13

stun line remains the same- 5H/10/5 (counter)

also you can add some other lines on your own. then you check how your FP works in the fights, see its weaknesses, modify it etc

2018-07-07 02:20:56

I checked out my opponent for tomorrow, he has only one other fight, and I looked it over and wow. I I had not modified the fp at all, I probably would have won by decision, because he had no landed punches the entire 12 rounds. He didn't get taken down at all, but he was so solely focused on defense that he landed no punches, he threw some, but they mostly got blocked or countered. I did mod the fp just a bit though, I will not be proud if I beat this guy, because yeah, he doesn't know how to play either. I just hope that I don't lose against him looooooooool, if I lose against a guy that landed no punches, I had better find another game lol.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-07 14:08:50

OK so I got flattened, but I learned some things, I was taking huge power punches rather than blocking or deflecting, so I need to invest more in defense. I also know I really can't afford to be taking 17 endurance points of loss in a round, that's just bad, so I will modify my plans in the future to adjust for that. Anyway, I will provide the fight, even though he got an early KO on this one on me, I think maybe I can do better next time.

I wil provide the full bout with my information in tact rather than the one you could get by looking it up so that you guys can tell me more ways I went wrong, but I'll be making and modifying fp's for him and all my fighters.

In this corner, standing 5 feet and 6 inches (168 centimeters) tall weighing in at 200 pounds (91 kilograms) with a record of 0 wins, 0 draws, and 1 loss fighting for d Genius [SoS] out of Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria is Baba "The African Pansy"!!
In this corner, standing 6 feet and 1 inch(185 centimeters) tall weighing in at 230 pounds (104 kilograms) with a record of 0 wins, 0 draws, and 0 losses fighting for IronFist Fight Club out of York, Pennsylvania is Doug Delgato!!
This bout is scheduled for 12 rounds.

ROUND 1

Doug Delgato has 110.0 endurance points remaining.
Your tactics: aggressiveness = 12.0, power = 4.0, defense = 4.0, resting 0.0
You are trying to wear him out with body blows.

The African Pansy is clinching a lot (clinching) and goes to the body.
Delgato charges (inside) and goes to the body.

Delgato throws a quick jab to the head.
Delgato throws a clean jab to the chest.
Delgato hits The African Pansy with a quick left to the stomach. The African Pansy ignores it.
Delgato throws an uppercut to the stomach.
Delgato throws a quick jab to the chest. The African Pansy sneers!
Delgato annoys The African Pansy with a jab to the stomach. The African Pansy sneers!
Delgato connects with a quick jab to the solar plexus.
Delgato lands a jab to the chest. The African Pansy quickly recovers.
Delgato throws a roundhouse to the ribs. The African Pansy stumbles, but remains on his feet! He looks hurt!!
Delgato annoys The African Pansy with a jab to the ribs.
Delgato lands a quick jab to the stomach.
Delgato throws a jab to the stomach.
Delgato launches a jab to the chest, but comes up empty .
The African Pansy tries an uppercut to the face, but it''s too slow .
Delgato throws a sweeping right to the stomach.
Delgato connects with a jab to the ribs.
Delgato fires a cross to the solar plexus, but The African Pansy ties him up .
Delgato tries to attack, but The African Pansy hangs on until the referee separates them.
The African Pansy probes with a hook to the stomach, but it''s too slow .
The African Pansy launches an uppercut to the chest, but Delgato ducks .
Delgato hits The African Pansy with a quick overhand right to the mouth. The African Pansy ignores it.
Delgato lunges with a jab to the stomach, but The African Pansy hangs on until the referee breaks them up .
The African Pansy launches an uppercut to the ribs, but Delgato knocks it away .
Delgato throws a quick jab to the solar plexus.
Delgato throws a quick overhand right to the solar plexus.
The African Pansy fires an uppercut to the ribs, but Delgato blocks it .
Delgato annoys The African Pansy with a jab to the solar plexus.
Delgato tries to attack, but The African Pansy hangs on until the referee separates them.
Delgato fires a jab to the stomach, but The African Pansy falls into a clinch .
Delgato annoys The African Pansy with a quick jab to the solar plexus. The African Pansy sneers!
Delgato annoys The African Pansy with a jab to the head.
Delgato annoys The African Pansy with a quick jab to the mouth.
The African Pansy attacks with a hook to the ribs, but Delgato knocks it away .
Delgato throws a clean jab to the stomach.
Delgato lands a straight right to the temple.
Oh! The African Pansy jars Delgato with a big roundhouse to the stomach!! The crowd is on its feet!!

BELL!

According to the Commentators:

Baba "The African Pansy" landed 1 of 24 punches -- 1 power punch, 0 jabs, 0 right. (4 points)
Doug Delgato landed 95 of 111 punches -- 9 power punches, 78 jabs, 8 rights. (216 points)

Doug Delgato won the round 10-8 for dominating the round.

Doug Delgato is winning the fight 10-8.

The African Pansy doesn''t need to rest.

Delgato remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

Your fighter lost 17.0 points of endurance this round due to damage, and 10.8 points due to fatigue. He took 11.4 points of stun damage this round. He has accumulated 14 points of damage in the fight.

ROUND 2

Doug Delgato has 84.9 endurance points remaining.
Your tactics: aggressiveness = 12.0, power = 4.0, defense = 4.0, resting 0.0
You are trying to wear him out with body blows.

The African Pansy is clinching a lot (clinching).
Delgato charges (inside) and goes to the body.

The African Pansy probes with an uppercut to the head, but is ineffective .
The African Pansy jars Delgato with a big uppercut to the stomach!! The crowd is on its feet!! Delgato supports himself on the ropes! He''s hurt!!!
Delgato lunges with a jab to the head, but it''s too slow .
Delgato lashes out with a jab to the stomach, but The African Pansy hangs on until the referee breaks them up .
Delgato tries to close, but The African Pansy ties him up.
Delgato annoys The African Pansy with a quick jab to the stomach.
Delgato fires a jab to the stomach, but The African Pansy ties him up .
The African Pansy attempts a right to the solar plexus, but Delgato blocks it .
Delgato lands a quick jab to the ribs. The African Pansy sneers!
The African Pansy reaches with a roundhouse to the stomach, but Delgato ducks .
The African Pansy attempts a hook to the stomach, but is ineffective .
Delgato reaches with a jab to the ribs, but The African Pansy hangs on until the referee breaks them up .
Delgato throws a straight right to the jaw.
Delgato throws a jab to the head.
Delgato probes with a sweeping right to the stomach, but The African Pansy falls into a clinch .
Delgato fires a jab to the temple, but The African Pansy falls into a clinch .
The African Pansy attempts an overhand right to the stomach, but it''s weak .
Delgato fires a jab to the stomach.
Delgato throws a jab to the chest. The African Pansy ignores it.
Delgato lashes out with a jab to the stomach, but The African Pansy ties him up .
The African Pansy fires an uppercut to the head, but Delgato covers up .
The African Pansy tries to land a hook to the solar plexus, but Delgato blocks it .
The African Pansy throws an uppercut to the chest, but it''s too slow .
Delgato throws a jab to the chest.
Delgato annoys The African Pansy with an uppercut to the head.
The African Pansy launches an uppercut to the nose, but Delgato ties him up .
Delgato throws a jab to the stomach, but The African Pansy falls into a clinch .
Delgato lashes out with a jab to the stomach, but The African Pansy ties him up .
Delgato fires an uppercut to the stomach, but The African Pansy ties him up .

BELL!

According to the Commentators:

Baba "The African Pansy" landed 3 of 38 punches -- 3 power punches, 0 jabs, 0 right. (12 points)
Doug Delgato landed 37 of 78 punches -- 3 power punches, 31 jabs, 3 rights. (83 points)

Baba "The African Pansy" won the round 10-9 by stunning Delgato.

Doug Delgato is winning the fight 19-18.

Delgato is obviously tired.

Your fighter lost 17.9 points of endurance this round due to damage, and 10.8 points due to fatigue. He took 17.9 points of stun damage this round. He has accumulated 32 points of damage in the fight.

ROUND 3

Doug Delgato has 61.6 endurance points remaining.
Your tactics: aggressiveness = 10.0, power = 6.0, defense = 4.0, resting 0.0

The African Pansy is clinching a lot (clinching) and he''s head hunting.
Delgato feints and fakes (feinting).

The African Pansy attempts a roundhouse to the chest, but it''s short .
The African Pansy fires an uppercut to the nose, but Delgato partially deflects it .
Delgato feints with a left but then hits The African Pansy with a quick jab to the head.
Delgato tries a right hand to the head, but The African Pansy falls into a clinch .
The African Pansy tries to land an uppercut to the eye, but Delgato deflects it .
Delgato hits The African Pansy with an uppercut to the ribs.
Delgato attacks with a jab to the stomach, but The African Pansy ties him up .
Delgato attempts an uppercut to the chest, but it''s short .
Delgato feints with a right but then lands a jab to the stomach.
The African Pansy throws an uppercut to the chin, but Delgato blocks it .
Delgato feints with a left but then hits The African Pansy with a clean right to the nose. The African Pansy sneers!
The African Pansy attacks with a hook to the head, but Delgato blocks it .
Delgato lands a quick jab to the stomach. The African Pansy sneers!
Delgato attacks with a jab to the chest, but The African Pansy falls into a clinch .
Delgato feints with a jab.
Delgato connects with a jab to the stomach.
Delgato connects with a jab to the eye.
The African Pansy tries an overhand right to the jaw, but Delgato blocks it .
Delgato lands a hook to the jaw.
The African Pansy jars Delgato with a painful hook to the temple!! The crowd is on its feet!!
Delgato lashes out with a jab to the chest, but The African Pansy falls into a clinch .

The African Pansy lands a mighty left uppercut and Delgato is flattened!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!
He''s out!!!
Baba "The African Pansy" wins by a Knock Out!!

Time: 2:08

Delgato collapses limply onto his stool. He has swelling around his left eye. He has a cut below his left eye. He has a cut below his right eye.

Your fighter lost 27.4 points of endurance this round due to damage, and 10.8 points due to fatigue. He took 35.2 points of stun damage this round. He has accumulated 61 points of damage in the fight.

Judge Roy Bean had the fight scored as follows:

Round 1: Doug Delgato 10-8
Round 2: Baba "The African Pansy" 10-9

Judge Judy had the fight scored as follows:

Judge Lao Mang Chen had the fight scored as follows:

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-08 01:16:20

Yep, 12/4/4 is a super aggressive line, rarely used line

12(*9) determines aggression -the number of punches you want your fighter to throw

next digit- 4 - determines their power

and the last 4- is your defence

So you said to your fighter to try to throw about 110 punches (12 agg )in this round with low power (4). You were jabbing in fact.

And jabbing to the body. It's quite senseless smile

If you wanted to win this round, it would have been enough to throw 20-30 punches. If you wanted to reduce his endurance, you should have throwen much more powerful punches, with power 6-10, lines like 3B/6/11, 3B/7/10. If you want simply take some rounds then 3/1/16

2018-07-08 01:33:32 (edited by llecha 2018-07-08 01:43:36)

Another thing is that you used a wrong style. Inside is a style for fighters with higher strength. If you try to imagine or re create your opponents build, you'll see that his strength is bigger than yours. I don't know your strength, so let's say it's = 15, but your opp has about 30 str (the shorter the more strong in general).

So inside style gave you nothing. Let's go to the complete rules and read

http://webl.vivi.com/webl/gory-details.html

Fighting Styles

Fighting Inside (An offensive style for fighters with a STR advantage.)

The fighter moves in close to muscle his opponent and throw power punches.

The fighter gains +1 STR.
    Any STR advantage he has over his opponent is increased by 50%.
    The fighter's opponent gets a +10% damage bonus (to penalize the fighter for trying to get close).

So you got this + 1 to your str and + 10% damage, it's not good.

The fighter you faced has very low agility, his build is something like

Strength     36
    Knockout Punch     0
Speed     11
    Agility     1
Chin     9
    Conditioning     13

So you have an advantage in height, agility, maybe speed. So counter style that benefits speed and height advantage would have been OK, or ring style that gives you bonuses for higher agility

from the rules

Using the Ring The fighter defends himself using movement and footwork.

The fighter gains +1 AGL.
    Any AGL advantage he has over his opponent is increased by 50%.
    The fighter incurs one additional point of fatigue.

So if you have agility = 15, then 15+1 = 16, agl advantage is 16-1 (opp's agility) = 15 again, increased by 50% means + 7,5 additional points into your agility. So in the fight you could have 16 + 7,5 = 23,5 agility, it's a solid bonus that could allow you to stay competitive

2018-07-08 23:55:03

Hey there again guys, karate25 here again. Man oh man, my most recent fight with one of my newest guys, Hugo Anacleto was a disaster but my opponent was two inches taller than my man was. Hugo was 5 foot 3 and the other guy was 5 foot 5. I won't post the whole fight here, mostly because I don't know how to do that but mostly because I don't want you to have to read a big long post so I'll summarize it. Basically what happened was my opponent won the fight and my guy Hugo took 30 injury points by the end of the 12 rounds. Some rounds, hugo would pull ahead and others my opponent pulled ahead. My opponent won by decision though so it was a loss for Hugo. Llecha, this was one of the fellows you sent me, so maybe you could give me some pointers on where I went wrong with this. Also, I tried creating a fight plan from scratch with the advanced form and I did do it fairly well but the software had to fix some number errors for me with regards to power aggression and defense but it did it and I managed to save the plan and switch one of my guys to it that I wanted to. Could I have done better? yeah probably in fact I'd bet money on it, but at least I'm starting to have fun with all of this now. Is there a way I can get hold of you in game so that you can look over my gym and take a look at my guys and fight plans and help me with corrections that I could make? thanks a lot and I think I'm making a new friend here which is cool. I love making friends in games. It breaks down those social barriers.

2018-07-09 01:02:07

I'm reading your fight and writing this as I go along. First off, It's a good fight because its back and forth, I like that, I like the suspense, yeah from my position, if it were me, it would be cool to just dominate, but that's not really realistic. I like this so far. Now, only you are gonna see your info, like your tactics and stuff, I don't see that obviously, but I can see the messages at the end of each round about who is being wiped down and so on, and that's your first clue is when you start seeing that. You got him being wiped down, which is good, it means you're making progress, but you're sitting on the stool drinking water, which is bad. It means you're losing too much endurance. Also, you started head hunting in round 3 I think? right now I paused to write this at round 7, I'd start head hunting at round 7, and before then, you're just trying to soften him up. The only way I'd change that is if I got a stun on him. I'm not really sure if hisstuns will count what you did earlier when you rocked him, or if it only counts if he literally goes down., but you can use it to sort of start going for an early KO.

OK I've hit the end, and I mean you survived which is good. I notice he sort of went into survival mode, heavy on that defense. I think you were lucky on that score, he expected you to be a tougher opponent... no offense, so if he would have come out strong in that last round, I think you would have gotten KO'd. He was pretty strong still, but he just had to survive one more round and get that decision, so that's what he did.

I'm gonna redo all my fp's. I also had to reactivate one of my guys, he got retired and I don't know why.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-09 14:24:33

So how can I get info on my opponent so I can write a better fp. Choosing the right style means I need to compare several factors of him to me, but I can't find this information, when I click on my opponent, I get vague info on him, but not stats I can use.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-09 16:01:44

ironcross,

After you click on your opponents name scroll down to his recent fights, then click on the icon at the start of the fight card to get the whole fight whereby you can scout his tendencies.

The reason your fighter got auto retired is because he had 2 straight losses and has not won a fight yet, I think its to stop botting.

2018-07-09 17:40:48

hmm OK, I don't think this other guy has had a fight yet, but I'll check.

End racism
End division
Become united