2018-06-26 17:02:14

Hi,
@Stirlock well, nothing new there then, so we can't even test it ourselves as mods.

Thumbs up

2018-06-27 04:10:18

OK I actually did have game cheater installed, I forgot about that. So uninstalled and was able to connect. Yeah, this thing is a hot garbage fire. Stay away.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

Thumbs up

2018-06-27 14:37:18

And, the download link is not available, it shouldn't be in the new releases.

2018-06-27 16:10:07

It shouldn’t be in the new releases anyway, it’s not exactly a new game.

Thumbs up

2018-06-27 18:48:47

I used to like desafio mortal, but all these kill and kill games are boring aaf.
I mean you don't have any missions there, and no particular tasks, all you have to do is kill.
Obviously you can do quite a range of other things, but over all, this game needs more development.
Servers work, then they don't, and after a year or so, people starting finding out that it's out.
I try to contact developers, give them idea, but they are weird, lol.

I choose to be happy

Thumbs up

2018-06-28 13:25:48 (edited by defender 2018-06-28 13:27:11)

@20 Aprone: Thanks for showing me that.

@21 Dark: Alright I understand, and sorry for coming on so strong, I read over my post now a couple days later and yeah, it's really harsh, and I appreciate you not giving me a warning for it, though maybe you should have LOL.
I was very frustrated, and, I agree with your decision even if it's not ideal, because it's the only reasonable solution and I'd take the same one in your position.
Still, I suggest that you incorporate that post you made into a rule or sticky, stating that if the Dev of a game says that another game is using stolen code than they can ask for it to be taken down.
I worry that people will abuse this in order to screw over people they don't like, and that in the end, trying to prove who's version was out first if it was an unreleased project when the theft took place, or trying to confirm that it's using stolen code  (not always easy if it's the underlying stuff that players don't see) might end up being just as time consuming and fruitless as finding out what's cloned and what's not.
On the other hand, just taking the word of the first person to email you as law (not as big of a deal when it's an established developer) could come back to hurt ag.net if the other party has people that will back them up.
If the other guy is legit than it probably won't go as far as DDOS attacks and such, but it's not as if one person can control the actions of a group, and either way it'll make waves.
It's probably still a worthwhile risk though...

Thankfully, this really doesn't happen much around here, it's basically just been the Cosmos database and Ultrapower/Redspot sources that I know of, so maybe a rule isn't necessary after all? But then again, we have so few games and far fewer long lasting popular ones that those handful of times did serious lasting damage that kept being a problem for at least a couple years after...

Thumbs up

2018-08-06 21:11:52

okay, no matter how many times I try and type /rules it does absolutely nothing, just give me the click sound that I hit enter. Any help would be greatly appreciated

“The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy.
The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” —

Thumbs up

2018-08-10 12:07:55

hi. SO I have downloade battle constant here on my pc, but when I try to open it, it just makes a door opening and closing sounds. I do not have cheat engine. so why is this happening?

2018-08-10 12:38:16 (edited by mahdi-abedi 2018-08-10 12:39:56)

hi
this game have stupid rules
if you talk about another games, you'll be band
djt sed: erfan band [2018/08/07 10:42] Dalison يييي: because is talking about another game
[2018/08/07 10:45] Dalison يييي: talk about constant battle in stw and look xd
guys can report you, and say lier's about you and admins can bann you
well, very very problems is in game, bug, lag, problems, they haven't good english translation after 2 years big_smile
channels need they m o t d, but more channels haven't it, why? because they dont want set admins
and if we say fix them, they will say,
[2018/08/07 10:50] Dalison يييي: i have mush players bro
at poest33, you should remove cheat engine in local disk c, and temp

Thumbs up

2018-08-10 15:51:53

What? LOL? big_smile big_smile what's that? Talk about other games and get banned? Rofl?

Thumbs up

2018-08-10 16:52:32

yes, its crazy thing with crazy admins and rules

Thumbs up

2018-08-10 18:03:13

Well,
After listening to Part 1 and Part 2 of Constant Battle by Mehmet Kenan's from the "Any Audio Network," I wish there were more play throughs of this game to be honest, and also wish it wasn't just for Windows.
I will be checking out this game in the future once I get my new Windows machine.

Regardless of how its run and what have ya, this game does need a proper audio review of some kind (in english.)

2018-08-10 18:47:41 (edited by kruf 2018-08-10 18:48:36)

Lol, I've had the same problem on the playroom. I was talking about a moo on my radio table, and all people who was doing the show with me and myself, banned!

I usualy speak french, so please excuse all my english mistakes. Thanks!

2018-08-10 22:21:33

hi!
i think this game need coordinate key to c.
aa now 12.7 and 30.7 ammos don't spawning in map and it needs fix.
good idea is fix lag.

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2018-08-10 22:25:07

You didn't get banned from the playroom for talking about another game for sure. Besides, nobody is here to blame. We do not have any proof of neither playroom nor constant battle doing this. There is just a small history snippet which honestly does not show anything. I could make up a story about any game that the admins ban users for this and that, but normally a game has predefined rules. Don't agree with them, don't play the game.

Thumbs up

2018-08-11 14:51:57

it have, in somewhere it dont show, like cammera
i like this sistem

Thumbs up

2018-08-12 19:00:28

how is this game different from their other game?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

Thumbs up

2018-08-12 19:52:44

@flame_elchemist

Beats me, since I never played the old one. Never knew it existed back then.

Regardless, I never played an audio game which had apartments. Hopefully I can jump on in the near future once I get my Windows 10 machine.

2018-09-19 19:20:39

hi all.
a year ago or so I was the english channel admin but I left the team... but I got ask to be the admin again and I'm back for those who need help I'll try my best, the game changed so much so learning ahaha
I'm AnimalMetal on the game as well

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

Thumbs up

2018-09-19 19:29:14

Well, someone spreaded the source code of fighting to the death at anyaudio, It's all same with battle constant. just the name is different.
The moderators removed the link from audio's content, But unfortunately a few people got the source code, and I do not see any value about paid Items at battle constant right now.

Thumbs up

2018-09-20 00:01:10

Hi,
Uh oh, not another one. We will keep a lookout.

Thumbs up

2018-09-20 05:21:58

as I sed
battle constent is desafio mortal, desafio is btb!

Thumbs up

2018-09-22 10:19:47

hello,
As mahdi said, well, who really wants to listen to you? It's not a clone if someone had that source you will be knowing about it and it's all done in portuguese. So do you really expect developers that they will use translator to translate btb/up sources? And mahdi himself is cloning a game so we can't expect anything.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

Thumbs up +1

2018-09-22 12:45:05

i agree post 48

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2018-09-28 12:31:21

hi, when I try to run this game it just gives me an opening door sound mixed with a closed door sound and the process doesn't even start. I know it thinks I have cheat engine which I do not. I deleted all trace of it from my machine. I have a hunch that it might be my antivirus. but I'm not sure. some of my friends play this game and from what I here it sounds really awesome! if someone could help me try and fix the problem so I can play, that would be amazingly cool! thanks!