2018-06-24 23:56:04

Hi,
This is also why, as a mod, I have not removed any of the audio description request topics, and it's because sometimes when ripping a dvd audio track, it does not work, which happened to me the other week. The actual dvd I have, works fine in a player though but I can't rip the track for some reason.

2018-06-25 00:34:09

Have you tried DVD Audio Extractor? I've never had it fail to rip a DVD or Blueray disc.

2018-06-25 14:01:00

If it fails to rip audio from a dvd with any given software, then the best solution would be to do it in real time with a DAW or something so that way at least you're extracting the audio in one way, shape, form or fashion that will work, provided it is easy to work with for you.  That's what I did to get the audio from my Home Alone 2 description that I did.  I  put the movie in my PS4 and recorded the original audio directly to  my PC then did the audio description track.

Just a thought.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-06-25 18:34:25

or you can always get real down and dirty with FFmpeg and rip the vob files and concatenate them before a rip to make one big track, but then of course that produces a video file, probably mkv, hat you will then have to rip the adio stream out of. And you'll have to find which stream is AD.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-06-25 21:36:19

Hi.
No new releases on the vault today, but I'll check tomorrow, and post if there is.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2018-06-27 00:00:58

Hi.
One new movie out today, gringo .
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.

2018-06-27 22:48:23

Hi.
Here are the new releases today, chicago P.D. season 5 , station 19 season 1 , the big bang theory season 11 .
For those of you that are interested, the big bang theory prequel, young sheldon, is not available, but if it does become available, I will post it.

Guitarman.

2018-06-30 18:22:39

Not sure where Guitarman has gotten himself to, but here are the new additions to the Movie Vault as of this morning. Enjoy everybody!

Red Sparrow
NCIS - season 15
Roseanne [Reboot] - Season 10
Splitting Up Together - Season 1
Alex, Incorporated - Season 1
American Housewife - Season 2
Black-ish - Season 4
Blue Bloods - Season 8
Chicago Med - Season 3
NCIS Los Angeles - Season 9
NCIS New Orleans - Season 4
Rise - Season 1
The Goldbergs - Season 5

2018-06-30 18:53:20

so is there any central  repo of these links that I can use? And goddamn it sendspace with it's no resume and my shitty net means I can't download any of these.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-06-30 22:14:33 (edited by Orko 2018-06-30 22:19:12)

As far as I know, unless somebody wants to share their personal library through something like bit torrent sync, no, there is no central repository.

All I can suggest for Sendspace is to look in either of these two sites for the movies and TV shows you are interested in.

Jeff Dreams.com
http://***/index.php?page=Described_Movies

Ray Star's world (3 pages)
http://www.cheeseheadhosting.us./downlo … he%20Blind
http://www.cheeseheadhosting.us./downlo … 0vault%202
http://www.cheeseheadhosting.us./downlo … 0vault%202

2018-07-01 09:16:30

Thanks guys for keeping us updated on the new dvs titles. Its appreciated!
big_smile

2018-07-02 05:30:08

Hello.
Well had a little computer trouble over the past couple days, but now everything's okay. No new movies at the moment, but I'll post tomorrow if there is.
@Orco, thank you very much for covering me with that post, I tried to post the same links here twice and every time it froze for some reason.

Guitarman.

2018-07-02 14:09:12

@Guitarman

Aren't computers fun?

2018-07-02 23:27:43

Hi.
Here we go, black lightning season 1 , brain on fire , lethal weapon season 2 , Mr. robot season 3 , tau .
@Orco, you got that right lol!

Guitarman.

2018-07-04 06:42:06

This question may have been asked..
At Origional poster, why do you incist on using sendspace and not make any accommodations?
Is it because Sendspace complies with DMCA regulations?

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2018-07-04 13:53:16

I am curious in regards of the movievault if there is a way to know when the tv show on sendspace is renewed? This because of the not so great quality of the mr. robot show? I am really interested.

2018-07-04 14:11:23

@Green Gables Fan

If you had read his first message, you'd have your answer. Guitarman and I are simply collecting links from the Vault's web site and listing them here, we are not hosting or transferring these files from the Vault to anywhere else, they are not our links, but are the Vault's links, and they use Sendspace.

If you are so opposed to Sendspace, I invite you to copy these movies to a service of your own choosing and host them for everybody yourself.

@MSlion

Yes there is. If the Vault gets a better quality copy of a movie or TV show and replaces its current copy with it, 1. the Sendspace link to it will change, specifically the last eight characters which point to a specific file on the service, and 2. It will reappear in the Movie Vault's recently added list.

2018-07-05 00:37:17

Unfortunately, unless Guitarman can get to it from where he is, no new movies today because the Blind Mice Mega Mall appears to be down, or at least a server along the way is, because all I get is "This page can't be displayed" messages when I try to access it.

2018-07-05 21:59:01

Well, I just figured out why I couldn't get to the movie Vault. I recently found an article about internet security which had advice on browser settings to make them more secure. Apparently the servers the Blind Mice Mega Mall are being hosted on are using an old depreciated protocol that the article had advised be disabled. I think it's strange that an online shopping site would be using and old security protocol that had been depreciated because of known vulnerabilities. Perhaps it's a good thing I no longer shop there.

Anyway, here is today's list of new movies or TV shows, enjoy!

Set IT Up
Calibre
Duck Buter
Ibiza
Mute
Black Lightning - Season 1
Brain ON Fire
Lethal Weapon - Season 2
Mr. Robot - Season 3
Tau

2018-07-06 13:41:33

I never had the issue of not being able to make it to the vault.    Then again, I have a bookmark that takes me straight to the vault, not through the mall.  DOn't really shop there anyways,   haven't found anything interesting enough, truthfully.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-07-06 15:08:06

I have a link that goes straight to the Vault too, but if you look at that link, I think you'll find that the Vault is hosted on the Blind Mice Mega Mall's web site, so even if you are going straight to the Vault, you are getting there through the mall.

I shopped there for a while because all the store owners are blind and I liked the idea of supporting them, but after several bad experiences with them and figuring out that even though they are owned by blind people, they cater to the sighted, I stopped shopping there.

2018-07-07 00:42:13 (edited by Rio_unesa 2018-07-07 00:43:03)

How about Mission Imposible, I only can find 1 2 and 3, but the other 2 movie, if already available please post here

2018-07-07 01:16:53

The Vault also had Mission Impossible 4 and 5, here they are:

Mission Impossible 4 - Ghost Protocol
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1bilbp

Mission Impossible 5 - Rogue Nation
https://www.sendspace.com/file/4gass9

While I was there, they had two new additions to their collection, so here are those too:

My Blind Brother
The Midnight Man

2018-07-07 21:06:22

I havent' been on the Movie Valt. Is it true that one has to pay now to join it?

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2018-07-07 21:52:06

That would be news to me, I don't pay to have access and I was just on it yesterday.