2018-06-13 01:04:47

Hello.

DO anyone know how to update the game call Escape the dark Legion?
Do anyone know when was the last update to the game?
I tried to email the developer to see if there is any updates and if I can get the latest version.
I have thought about playing again because it's been a few years since I last play.

Thanks.

2018-06-13 08:45:45

The email provider for the address I used to register with the forum and Paypal decided to put everything behind inaccessible CAPCHAs. It was also getting a ton of junk that couldn't practically be filtered. And they don't care for mail programs, leaving their abomination of a webmail interface as the only viable option. I told Paypal to focus on a different address, but I'm not sure it took.
Anyway, if you've tried contacting me through the forum or by replying to DLe emails in the past two years, and haven't received a reply, that will be why.
IIRC the most recent update to the game got a post here. I'll have to check to be sure.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-06-15 07:27:35

Hey, CAE_Jones.

Is it any way you could email me the latest version of Escape the dark Legion?
My email is [email protected]

Thanks.

2018-06-15 12:00:57

OK, it's sent.
There are a couple outstanding purchases showing up for which I cannot access the email addresses. If one of those people who paid for DLE during 2018 is reading this, and can confirm your identity, please send your email address, either via PM, Twitter, or email (jeqofire at gmail).

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-06-16 00:23:27

I baught it, and never recieved it.
my e-mail
[email protected]

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2018-06-17 00:35:56

Hello.
I want this game too.
My email is: [email protected].
thanks!