2017-08-16 02:40:36

hmmm well, te game is working fine now tongue

2017-08-22 18:24:12

Hi,
The game's definitely working now.
Unfortunately for me because I haven't played the old game for ages, I lost my old deck. NOw, in this version, decks won't be deleted which is really nice. But in project yu-gi-oh with 300 cards I had some managable decks, but now I guess I'll have to start again completely, which is OK. The only thing I wish you could do, is sort by level so you could get a balance of level monsters and knowing what you want to search for.

2017-08-22 18:37:54

Sorting by level wouldn't really do much for you, sorting by archetype or attribute might make more sense. Until then though, its easy enough to go through the yugioh wiki to find combinations that work well smile

2017-08-22 20:14:21

I remember in the previous game I had cards like gravit axe grarl, mirror force, but I don't quite remember what monsters I had, it's been a while. Also, what's this I keep on reading on the wiki about extra decks and zones? How does that work in this mud?

2017-08-23 00:42:31

The extra deck is just where Fusion, synchro, and Xyz cards go. Pendulum monsters also go face up in the extra deck when destroyed instead of the graveyard.

As for zones: M1 through 5 are your monster zones. S1 through 5 are your spell/trap zones. S6 is your field card zone. S7 and s8 are your pendulum zones where pendulum monsters go when you activate them instead of summoning them.

2017-08-23 02:33:44

Aaron, the best place that you can use to find cards (after search in the yugioh wiki about archetypes, deck types and something similar) is the yu-gi-oh card database.
https://www.db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb … _locale=en

On that you can apply any filter that you want, level, card type, card subtype, atk, def, level, pendulum level, etc.

But, in the first place, search on the wiki about archetypes, deck types,  different preconstructed decks, etc. Find a card in over more than 8000 cards is really a madness.

Bye tongue

2017-09-24 06:09:37

Just came to bump this topic back up to page 1.
If you're not dueling, you're not living. LOL

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2017-09-25 00:08:14

Many changes have been made. Also, this mud is now listed on reddit in /r/mud. Come have a look if you are interested.  Mush pack is at http://www.github.com/timtam/yugioh-soundpack.  If you need a zip file because you can't figure out github, one of us can help you out.  Their is also a vip pack, but I am unsure if that's publicaly available.

2017-10-12 03:38:37

Time for a bump.
With Toni and Tspivey's work, as well as others who are helping, link summons are now active along with the new cards.  Along with this, rooms have been made where specific ban lists can be used depending on the persons preferences.  If your deck doesn't match the list, you won't be able to use it.  If you don't want to use links, you don't have to.  It's all players preference.  Next is tag duels. The framework is finished, so we should have that soon.  So grab the sound pack from http://www.github.com/timtam/yugioh-sou … master.zip and join us!

2017-10-12 05:56:33

I'd love to play, but I don't know the first thing about ugio. I've always wanted to learn though! Are there mobs in the game at all? Maybe some kind of automated tutorial? I hate to ask how to get started with ugio, because I could imagine someone asking me the same thing about pokemon, I honestly don't even know what I'd say heh. Well maybe I do, but it's still one hell of a question.

2017-10-12 06:21:33

What the what? Deck load doesnt' seem to work anymore. Lol. The changelog needs updating with all this stuff.

2017-10-12 18:42:02 (edited by blindndangerous 2017-10-12 18:42:59)

Anthony, if you don't know how to duel, we'll be more than happy to teach you. It takes a bit of patience, but people who have never played before have come around and are doing great now that they get the rules.  Just let us know that you've never dueled before and we'll be more than happy to show you.  That goes for as well as giving you deck tips for when you want to build your own deck.
The changes file is now being updated. That change came into effect last night, so things are being updated now. To load a deck, create a room with create, then do deck <deckname>. Deck load isn't needed anymore. Make sure you type ? and set your preferences.

2017-10-12 22:22:40

Ah. Gotcha.

2018-06-12 18:39:52

Bump
Something I noticed while pulling down the latest ygopro client was a DLL called Accessibility. Not sure if anything can be done with it, but it's in the folders. So far it doesn't seem to do anything.  As for the mud, it's still very much alive.  We're keeping up with the new cards and banlists that have been released, and have two soundpacks, one for VIPMud and one for Mushclient. If you'd like to help either with the code, or the mush pack, feel free, they both are on github If needed, I can provide the links.  If you've never played Duel monsters before, we'll be happy to teach you. Just connect and ask.

2018-06-12 23:40:12

Oh cool. I suppose I can take down that old link now. That pack I was keeping up because its original creator threw a fit is pretty outdated by now.

2018-06-13 04:49:22

Any update to the mush pack?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-06-13 16:27:59

I'm not sure which version you have, but you can always get the latest version from http://www.github.com/timtam/yugioh-sou … master.zip

2018-06-14 06:27:56

hello  @blindndangerous

I see these same dlls on others qt software based, so these libraries are of qtEngine and not exactly of the game u.u

2018-06-14 07:03:57

Ah ok, that answers that question.

2018-06-14 21:36:43

noooooo please noooo we already have 2 yugioh games, and a third for those who use ocr with ndva on steam. please im begging man come out with a magic the gathering game, hearthstone, or any other card game, its no sense for a yugioh game man. im not being ungrateful trust me im not, but I am looking for more variety for us card game fans. we only have yugioh and pokemon that are currently assessible

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2018-06-15 00:15:36

I'm hooked on legacy of the duelist again.  need to get back on this to try out some of the new cards.

2018-06-15 19:52:16

Smoov, what are you talking about?  This game is the one that you come on. This, and the one that was started by Nina, and legacy of the duelist are the only ones I know about.  I need to try out some of the new cards myself, and tighten up some of my decks as well.  My traptrix for example can use some work.

2018-06-16 11:56:36

didn't realize this was the mud we play on lol im thinking another damn yugioh game to add to the collection lol....but for future reference, no more damn yugioh games, the mud we play on is perfect, work on other card games like mtg, hearthstone, the witcher, and others

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2018-06-16 20:42:40

We're never going to get a Hearthstone mud, you'd have to talk to blizzard for that, and good luck with that. MTG would be a more practical thing, and I doubt that's going to be done either. But who knows.

2018-06-16 22:25:30

Hi there!

It's great, realy great! Congratulations for this good work!
I'll read a little on the Yu-gi-oh wiki before playing, because I didn't play this game since... Oh, I think 14 years or something like that! So I don't know the new strategies, or the cards... I'll start from the beginning, I hope you'll be patient lol.

someone said that the pokemon TCG is also accessible for us? I'd realy like to know how and how to play, I never had the opportunity before and it should be interesting too...

best regards