2018-06-11 05:53:43

hello everyone, for anyone who don't know, E3 2018 is live now. yesterday we have the EA conference, and recently the microsoft and bethesda conference is already finished.
for the EA ones, they've announced anthem, which is an open-world co-op action RPG from the guys who developed mass effect and dragon age. they're not only show the gameplay, however they also announced the release date for this game, which is on febuary 22nd.
for the microsoft ones, they announced a bunch of titles, such as devil may cry 5, the new from software title, a spinoff to life is strange titled the awesome adventure of captain spirit, kingdom hearts 3, and many others. there are still many conferences coming, so keep an eye on that one.
so far, what games that you've interested to see more? for me, I would like to see dead or alive 6, twin mirror, kingdom hearts 3, and devil may cry 5.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2018-06-11 07:07:24 (edited by Sightless Kombat 2018-06-11 16:08:48)

@1
Correction: Anthem was revealed at the conclusion of the Xbox E3 2017 press conference.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2018-06-11 07:46:09

Well, I guess, at least when it comes to playability, the only interesting game for us so far will be Jump Force. Apparently, it is a Beat-Em-Up, where you can play with characters from different Animes like Naruto, Dragonball Z and One Piece against each other. After all I read, it will be released in 2019 for Xbox One.
I am also looking forward to "Wolfenstein: Youngblood". I always liked the wacky story of these games. xD.

2018-06-11 09:25:16 (edited by Dragons 2018-06-11 09:28:15)

I cant wait to play Dead Or Alive 6!!! Also I'm wondering what's WB Secret panel are on Tuesday & Wednesday at E3.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2018-06-11 09:27:55

dont forget! the! walking! dead! game! season! 4! gameplay! was! shown! rofl i'm super so siked for that game! super! ultra!

Abay chal.

2018-06-11 10:36:20

Hi.
I'm just interested in following EA Games in terms of what new releases they have in mind, and especially follow the accessibility progress in their games.
@Aarush: I wander what messed up with your keyboard in your post. It's quite annoying to read all those ! signs in your post, so I just skipped most of the text.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-06-11 11:05:28

@3, I guess jump force is an action adventure game, not a beat-em-up like J-stars victory, correct me if I'm wrong.
@2, thank you very much for the correction.
as for the walking dead season 4, the only trailer that I've heard is the last bullet trailer that was revealed 2 or 3 days prior to the E3 conferences, along with the reveal of twin mirror and dead or alive 6.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2018-06-11 17:49:17

So far, Dead or Alive 6 has been the only one to catch my attention... and also Soul Calibur 6! I will be following these two games very closely, for sure. But I'm also hoping for announcements about Yakuza Kiwami 2 or any other major fighting game news.

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-06-11 19:25:55

I'm waiting for the announcement of mortal kombat XI

let's rock!

2018-06-11 20:51:23

ah yeah, same here. I heard that the game has been leaked a few months ago, hopefully it will be revealed in the sony / WB conference.
another thing, there is a new game from the guys who brought us the yakuza series, the title is fist of the north star: lost paradise. this is a game from the fist of the north star anime series but the gameplay is a bit similar to yakuza. if anyone wants to here the announcement trailer, here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhDjlxLK2-k

2018-06-11 21:05:12 (edited by assault_freak 2018-06-11 21:27:26)

Yeah, that game's been out in Japan for about half a year... lol. And from the videos, it certainly looks fantastic! But unfortunately, I doubt anyone else here is interested... as 1, it doesn't have a dub, and 2, it's not playable without sighted help. lol
Update: I take that back.. just saw a trailer with the English dub! That's kind of weird...  since the main RGG series never got dubbed past the first game, and this one is based off an anime that only ever got partially dubbed and never really caught on here. I honestly didn't think they'd be releasing this one.

2018-06-11 22:07:08

I'm excited for the new Smash brothers when it is revealed tomorrow at the Nintendo e3 direct. Played past games in the series, and they have been playable with quality-sounding audio, even if the menus are a bit odd.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2018-06-12 00:02:43

@11, I've played the japanese demo for this game, and for some reason I've managed to get to the first boss with some amounts of patience.

2018-06-12 00:11:23

I'm incredibly excited about Cyberpunk 2077. Even though I probably won't be able to play it, I had an amazing time just watching letsplays of the Witcher games, and this should be no different coming from the same developer. I'm also hoping for Mortal Kombat 11 to be announced, and perhaps some news on Pokemon gen 8.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

2018-06-12 09:05:02

Nothing about MK 11 so far at the PS conference. Hopefully Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday they'll announce.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2018-06-12 09:38:45

the PS conference only focuses on the last of us part II, death stranding, ghost of tsushima and spider-man. however there are some 3rd party games as well, such as resident evil 2 remake, the new game from remedy, and kingdom hearts III has a new trailer, this time showing the world of pirates of the caribean

2018-06-12 10:08:14 (edited by assault_freak 2018-06-12 10:23:32)

Hanif, I'd love to know how you got through the demo, and more particularly, how you managed to do all the heat actions that require a QTE. Unfortunately, I doubt that even limitless patience would get you through the whole game, though... just being realistic. The world is far too big for us to play with no sighted help, even with combat being so central to the game... there is no sure way to navigate to story points or even for all the side quests and minigames. haha. This game isn't similar to Ryu Ga Gotoku, it's a Ryu Ga Gotoku game using the anime world as a setting... but everything is very RGG. lol

2018-06-12 13:17:13 (edited by hanif 2018-06-12 13:19:07)

@assault, for the exploration parts, I just walking around randomly, like walking forward until your character stops, walking backwards, try finding an opening, ETC until I get to the objective.
as for the heat actions, I just listen to some playthroughs and I try to guess the buttons to press.
I've managed to get to the first boss of the game, however I didn't managed to beat it because when the fight starts I only have a low amounts of HP so some hits from the boss and my character dies.

2018-06-12 15:53:58

would like play the battlefield 2
dead or alive6 etc
i know some visual impaired players playing somehow battlefield but I couldn't find how they does

2018-06-12 17:12:14

@19, I don't think battlefield is playable, it's a first person shooter meaning you have to aim everything manually, without any assist features or anything.

2018-06-12 19:06:45 (edited by assault_freak 2018-06-12 20:05:14)

Yeah... but that was the demo. lol If you tried that with the whole game, you would never beat it. haha. Also, news flash.. it appears Soul Calibur VI will be in Mono, according to the E3 build. Wel, the actual combat will be anyway. Everything else is in stereo. A little disappointing, but still going to buy it!

2018-06-12 22:37:18 (edited by hanif 2018-06-12 22:41:34)

hi everyone, did one of you guys checked out the story trailer for soul calibur VI? if anyone else haven't heard of it, here is the story trailer of the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmB5bY52keM
and another thing, seams that finally we got a release date for SC 6. the game will be out on october 19th, so keep an eye on that one.

2018-06-13 01:42:04 (edited by assault_freak 2018-06-13 01:44:43)

Thanks for the trailer Hanif! I will say that though I was hyped by Soul Calibur V's story trailer which was much like this one, the story left much to be desired... I hope this isn't another bomb like the last one was... as it had so much potential. I guess we will find out in October!

2018-06-13 02:21:24

wow it seams that in the trailer, I hear some combat, however the sounds are not entirely in stereo. and hopefully, the story mode for SC 6 will be playable like SC 5's story mode, meaning that you'll only watch a scene and then fight

2018-06-13 14:09:00

Apparently sc6's story timeline is also huge, someone saws an image that started at the year where sc1 is set, and lead up to just past the start of sc2 timeline wise.