2018-04-25 23:50:37

@master Cheef, have you decided whether you want to make the GUI?

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-05-01 19:59:35

@mastercheef, Are you still interested in making a rap around GUI to make scapes for this, kind of like what you did with the Top Speed car and track creator? I think that would be cool.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-05-15 17:41:47

I am still having trouble with this

2018-05-18 00:01:34

spaaaaaaaaam! I know this post is spam because it only says spam but god damn, all the spam! Glurg! I'd be interested in a GUI though, something like even bgt/autoit would work well, bgt you'd probably wanna use that win api thing to show open file dialogs etc.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-05-21 05:43:01 (edited by Ethin 2018-05-21 05:48:41)

I could probably whip something up. Give me a couple days and I'll figure something out. Perhaps the entire weak for testing and screwing around to make sure it worked, but after that I'd happily release it. As an open-source project, too.
Edit: The time I've given above depends on the features you guys want it to have. If you want a full-on replacement for ASE I'd need to know its entire feature set (and probably have a copy of it on hand).

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-05-21 17:54:56

That would be awesome.

2018-05-22 17:22:07

I think this would benefit cool to have

2018-05-22 21:03:03

so, do you think a solution for this would work, or do you think making a completely different program.

2018-05-23 18:31:22

I hope this thing actually happens. That would be awesome.

2018-05-29 18:43:33

Ethin, when will this be released...

2018-09-13 22:45:09

Hey, what's up with the GUI

2018-09-15 15:15:02

ur dude I mean I know there isn't a thing really against double posting but damn spam. If I'm going to add to something I said earlier I edit it. That's 6 posts, reminds me of skype groups.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-09-15 16:40:00

the thing is, if you edit it, the topic doesn't move anywhere, so nobody knows you posted.