2018-04-21 03:13:10

First, I'd like to begin by saying that anyone new to the game should try the Free version of the game first.  Then if you like it, consider showing a little support if you're able.

Got a new build of Inheritance ready to go.  This build includes quite a bit of new content for Eve as well as expanding the settings lore a bit through some new diary entries.  Check out the full changelog for more details.

If you enjoy the game, and you'd like to see more, the early access version of the game is available at a small pledge.  The early access build always becomes the new Free version when a new build comes out.

Of maybe you'd like an unfair advantage manipulating the girls?  If so, consider upgrading to the Cheat build which will give you access to a Cheat Menu in the settings that will allow you to adjust the girls' stats at will.

"After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you're surprised to find yourself listed as the sole heir to his estate.  With all the legal unpleasantness out of the way, you're now on your way to your new home.

Not sure what to expect when you arrive, you don't know if you're going to sell the mansion or live there, but once you step inside your entire world changes when you are suddenly faced with the fact that you now own two slave girls.

What do you do with them?  Do you follow in your Great Uncle's footsteps and use them for your own pleasure?  Do you treat them like servants?  Or do you nurture a relationship with them that just might blossom into something more, . . ."

What's new in the new build?

A12:
A12:
-Added two new Diary entries. In total about .6k words of content.

-Added one new scene for Eve in the bathing room in the evenings that has options for any relationship values.  2.0k words of content.

-Added one new scene for Eve in the servants area in the evenings for middling relationship values.  1.2k words of content.

-Added one new scene for Eve in the lounge during work hours at middling relationship values. .7k words of content.

-Added a new scene for Eve that can play out in any of the hallways at middling relationship values.  .4k words of content.

-Added a new scene for Eve in the Living Room that plays out in the evenings at positive relationship values.  1.6k words of content.

-Added the code for a broken bed time scene and it should trigger normally now. .3k words of content.

-Added a new personal conversation for Eve.  Requires that you kissed her through the seduction scene chain and have a fairly high affection score with her.  This one even includes a single branching point making it an interactive scene.  A bit under .2k words of content.

-Wrote and added two new couch scene starts.  .1k words of content.

-Wrote and added one new couch scene middle. .1k words of content.

-Made a small adjustment to Eve's bedroom seduction scene's conditions.

-Added the ability to invert the colors within the game for those who prefer a white background with black text.

-Updated the "How To Play" section after the intro.

-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels.  Last updated 4/12/18

A11:

-Fixed a broken image in the intro.

-Fixed several spelling, grammar, and spacing issues in the game.

-Wrote and coded a 5k word scene for Anna that can happen in most any room in the mansion that has a window during work hours.

-Wrote and coded a 1.1k word scene for Anna that takes place in the gym in the evenings.

-Wrote and coded a 2.4k word scene that takes place during bed time with Anna that only triggers at very positive relationship values.

-Wrote and coded a .3k word scene for Anna what can appear in any of the guest rooms in the mansion during work hours.

-Wrote .3k words of content for the next Diary entry related to Anna and Eve.

-Wrote .7k words of content in the form of a new Personal Conversation with Anna.

-Added time progression to a bunch of stuff that was missing it.

-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are

pledged at appropriate levels.  Last updated 4/4/18

What's new in the free version?

A10:
-Added new interactive scene for Anna.

-Added new interactive scene for Eve.

-Added to Eve's Seduction path in the form of extending Eve's master bedroom scene.

-Added a new option to NPCs that allow you to see their character stats (Eventually this will
be modified to use descriptive text and have the option to switch between descriptive and
number display.)

-Added a mansion Schedule to the sidebar so you can see the mansion routine as well as locate girls easier.

-Added new sleep scenes for when you wake up with Anna.

-Added new conversation for Eve.

-Added Anna handjob branch in sauna related to the winning contest entry from February.

-Fixed a bunch of old code that was hanging up many of the conversation scenes.

-Fixed some old code that was hanging up some of the Anne bed time content.

-Fixed some old code that was hanging up one of the bathing room events.

-Added five new images to the game.

-Resized some obnoxiously large images.

-Fixed a host of spelling errors.

-Fixed several small bugs.

-And I worked on enough stuff this build that odds are pretty good that I forgot a couple of
small items as well.

-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels.  Last updated 3/20/18

\

Patreon Links:
A11 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18308567

A12 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build.  Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18308673

A11 Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18308733

2018-04-21 06:19:16

Ah, finally released too! I've been waiting for this. thank you!

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2018-04-21 06:28:46

You are very welcome!  Hope you enjoy the new content!

2018-04-23 05:43:42

The wiki is down

Pics or it didn’t happen

2018-04-23 11:50:20

I've noticed something while playing this game, we know Eve is 18, even though she looks like 12.

Do we know Anna's age? I read somewhere she's 21 but I don't remember reading it in the game itself.

2018-04-24 10:59:39 (edited by kool_turk 2018-04-29 06:39:38)

I think the sleep mechanic is broken, because it's telling me the sun is shining and I'm ready for the day, only for it to be just after 2 AM!

This character doesn't sleep for long for some reason.

Either that, or the time is broken in version A11.

I think I may have also found a bug, the girls are sleeping in the servants room, yet when I went to the living room to watch some TV, Anna's there, saying sorry to disturb you, I'll see myself out.

I see we must have some clones about, I'll have to check the lab for clone tanks or something.

Now there's an idea.

If only there was a way to send logs, or a way to keep a log while playing, because sometimes I might find a few bugs, like the one when you're sharing a bed with both girls.

I don't remember the message, but it showed up when you share a bed with the girls.

My bad, I found the other edit box to adjust sleep time.

2018-04-25 07:57:50

I hope I'm not spamming this thread.

I managed to trigger that sleeping bug I mentioned previously.

I'll post the scene below.

When you begin to get ready for bed, you see Anna half open her eyes. There's worry in her eyes as she scoots her sister over in the bed. On the opposite side of her, she pulls the blankets back so that you can climb beneath the covers.

She doesn't trust me near her sister, You think to yourself.

?  Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>Anna offers you a sleepy smile as you approach, looking genuinely pleased by your presence in her sleepy state.

Once you have laid down, she puts an arm around you, snuggling close to you. Within moments, her eyes are closed, her head resting on your shoulder and her hand on your chest. ?  Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>Anna watches you as you approach, moving slightly to make room for you as you slip beneath the covers.

Once in the bed, she scoots close to you, looking at you in the darkness of the room for a moment before putting an arm over your chest. ?  Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>Anna watches you through half lidded eyes as you approach the bed. When you get into the bed beside her, she seems uncertain of what to do, but eventually turns her back toward you in a way that you can easily spoon her if you want, but not encouraging the act either.

You turn in the bed, putting an arm around her. She stiffens only slightly at the touch and quickly relaxes again. ?  Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>Anna turns away from you as you approach the bed, curling up beside her sister and holding the smaller girl. You realize that the two have moved about as far away from you as they are able in the bed as you lie down.

They may be happier in their own beds, but they'll sleep wherever I tell them to.

Threesome content will go here eventually.

2018-05-05 00:13:11

First, I'd like to begin by saying that anyone new to the game should try the Free version of the game first.  Then if you like it, consider showing a little support if you're able. 

If you enjoy the game, and you'd like to see more, the early access version of the game is available at a small pledge.  The early access build always becomes the new Free version when a new build comes out.

Of maybe you'd like an unfair advantage manipulating the girls?  Make them fall head over heels in love with you?  Make them quake in your very presence?  If so, consider upgrading to the Cheat build which will give you access to a Cheat Menu in the settings that will allow you to adjust the girls' stats at will.

"After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you're surprised to find yourself listed as the sole heir to his estate.  With all the legal unpleasantness out of the way, you're now on your way to your new home.

Not sure what to expect when you arrive, you don't know if you're going to sell the mansion or live there, but once you step inside your entire world changes when you are suddenly faced with the fact that you now own two slave girls.

What do you do with them?  Do you follow in your Great Uncle's footsteps and use them for your own pleasure?  Do you treat them like servants?  Or do you nurture a relationship with them that just might blossom into something more, . . ."

A13:

-Added two new bed time scenes for when you choose to sleep.  .5k words of content.

-Added new Personal conversation with Anna.  Its an interactive scene.  .3k words of content.

-Added two new Personal conversations with Eve that only trigger if you have her calling you very specific names.  One is cute, the other pokes fun at myself.  .4k words of content between them.

-Added a new scene for Anna that can play out at middling relationship levels in several rooms in the mansion during work hours.  .4k words of content.

-Added a new scene for Anna that can play out at any relationship level in any room with a hard floor during work hours if she is assigned to house work.  .6k words of content.

-Added a new scene for Anna that can play out at any relationship level in the Library in the wee hours of the night.  1.1k words of content.

-Added a new scene for Eve that was submitted by CTCC42.  Scene plays out at very high affection and low fear during waking hours. 1k words of content.

-Added one new interactive sleep scene involving both girls that was submitted by CTCC42.  1.5k words of content.

-Added one new general interactive event that was submitted by CTCC42.  Scene plays out during work hours in the laundry area.  .2k words of content.

-Added a new ambient scene to the Library that plays out only at fairly high Affection with Eve.  Submitted by CTCC42. .4k words of content.

-Added an extension to one of Anna's scenes that take place in the bedrooms.  Adds one new option to an existing scene and about .2k words of content.  Submitted by CTCC42.

-Added "Back Yard" location to the game. This location may be accessed through the Dining Room.  .3k words of content. (This includes early ambient content for the location.)

-Added three small ambient events to the "Back Yard" location, two that play out at night, one that plays out during the day.

-Added "Stables" location to the game.  .2k words of content.  (This includes early ambient content for the location.)

-Added two small ambient events to the "Stables" location, one plays out at night, the other can play out any time.

-Added "Greenhouse" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added two small ambient events to the "Greenhouse" location.  One plays out during the night and the other can play out at any time.

-Added "Pool" location  to the game.  .3k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added three small ambient events to the "Pool" location, one plays in daylight hours, one plays at night, and the other can play out at any time.

-Added "East Grounds" location to the game.  .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added three small ambient events to the "East Grounds" location, one for nights, one for days, and one that can play out at any time.

-Added "West Grounds" location to the game.  .3k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added three small ambient events to the "West Grounds" location, one for nights, one for days, and one that can play out at any time.

-Added "Front Yard" location to the game.  This location may be accessed through the Entry Hall.  .3k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added two small ambient events to the "Front Yard" location, one for nights, and one that can play out at any time.

-Added "Shed" location to the game.  .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added two small ambient events to the "Shed" location, one for nights, and one that can play out at any time.

-Added "Garage" location to the game.  .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added two small ambient events to the "Garage" location, both of which can play out at any time.

-Added "Driveway" location to the game.  .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added two small ambient events to the "Driveway" location, both of which can play out at any time.

-Added two new images to the game.  One is complete, the other is a sketch.

-Updated a sketch in the game with the colored version.

-Fixed a bit of code that was causing the wrong bed time scenes from playing out at the correct times.  Most notably this was making the Eve Seduction event chain difficult to trigger as it was not always appearing in the correct time slot.

-Fixed a bug in one of Anna's interactive bed time scenes that was causing it to not apply relationship modifiers as the scene plays out.

-Worked my way through a fairly substantial pile of spelling/grammar/bug/error/improvement reports that have been piling up for months.. 

-Grim8P has been hard at work on updating the wiki with content, he's been working through things at a breakneck pace that's, . . . . impressive to say the least.  At the same time they've been reporting any issues they find in the code or spelling/grammar stuff.  Been working through their reports as they appear.

-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels.  Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way.  Last updated 5/02/18

\

A12:
-Added two new Diary entries. In total about .6k words of content.

-Added one new scene for Eve in the bathing room in the evenings that has options for any relationship values.  2.0k words of content.

-Added one new scene for Eve in the servants area in the evenings for middling relationship values.  1.2k words of content.

-Added one new scene for Eve in the lounge during work hours at middling relationship values. .7k words of content.

-Added a new scene for Eve that can play out in any of the hallways at middling relationship values.  .4k words of content.

-Added a new scene for Eve in the Living Room that plays out in the evenings at positive relationship values.  1.6k words of content.

-Added the code for a broken bed time scene and it should trigger normally now. .3k words of content.

-Added a new personal conversation for Eve.  Requires that you kissed her through the seduction scene chain and have a fairly high affection score with her.  This one even includes a single branching point making it an interactive scene.  A bit under .2k words of content.

-Wrote and added two new couch scene starts.  .1k words of content.

-Wrote and added one new couch scene middle. .1k words of content.

-Made a small adjustment to Eve's bedroom seduction scene's conditions.

-Added the ability to invert the colors within the game for those who prefer a white background with black text.

-Updated the "How To Play" section after the intro.

-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels.  Last updated 4/12/18

\

Patreon Links:
A13 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/inheritance-a13-18609186

A13 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build.  Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18609313

A12 Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18308673

2018-05-05 06:19:20

Ah, finally! I've been waiting for this for a long time! Thanks. Immediately download the a12 version!

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2018-05-05 06:27:51

hai, I've clicked on the free a12 version link. but can not download it as usual. In fact this article appears:

UNLOCK THIS POST
Join Aftermath Team and 568 other patrons in the $ 1 tier to unlock this post.
JOIN $ 1 TIER

2018-05-05 06:34:51

Sorry about that, should be fixed now.  My bad, the default is that posts are locked to the minimum pledge level, I failed to change it to free.  Should be working correctly now.

2018-05-05 18:17:10

Ah thank you very much! I can already download it!

2018-05-17 20:04:32

Hi so I just downloaded version a13 but I was wondering with the patreon is it possible for me to just upgrade my level of support? Right now I am pledged at the lowest tier but I wouldn't mind pledging 5 bucks. Could I do this with out having to have 2 pledges setup? Also must say love the start of the game can't wait to really get in to the thick of things.

2018-05-17 20:12:12

Yes, you can up the level of support and if you have already been charged for the month then it only charges you the difference.  Changing your pledge level should just adjust your current pledge instead of creating a new one.

Very happy to hear that you're enjoying the game!

2018-05-18 03:35:20

Hey this is pretty cool.
I can play it on my samsung phone through the fabulerium app when I'm away from the pc. One thing I will say though is that sometimes the second person naration randomly switches to first person, which when i read it for the first time made me question wheather I was the pc or just someone directing him. I remember the first occurrence being right as we leave the car where it says: "A small movement from a tiny third story window above where I am standing draws your attention. When your eyes focus on it, you cant see much through the daylight glare reflecting off the window, but you're almost certain you see someone looking out at you." Who was the figurative camera supposed to focus on there, and was there someone else stamding outside with you/me? I was just wondering if this was intenional since there are a copple more instances of that happening later on.
Besides that though I do think this is pretty cool. Keep it up. smile

2018-05-18 03:44:26

KenshiraTheTrinity wrote:

Hey this is pretty cool.
I can play it on my samsung phone through the fabulerium app when I'm away from the pc. One thing I will say though is that sometimes the second person naration randomly switches to first person, which when i read it for the first time made me question wheather I was the pc or just someone directing him. I remember the first occurrence being right as we leave the car where it says: "A small movement from a tiny third story window above where I am standing draws your attention. When your eyes focus on it, you cant see much through the daylight glare reflecting off the window, but you're almost certain you see someone looking out at you." Who was the figurative camera supposed to focus on there, and was there someone else stamding outside with you/me? I was just wondering if this was intenional since there are a copple more instances of that happening later on.
Besides that though I do think this is pretty cool. Keep it up. smile

If you can point out the perspective changes, I'll gladly dig into the game and get them fixed.  The room it happens in along with a snip of text helps a lot.  Will go looking for the ones you mentioned above once I reply here.

Glad you are enjoying the game so far!  Got a new build that should be out tomorrow.

2018-05-18 07:21:51

Sometimes it switches to first person when you're in the kitchen.

This is in A12 so for all I know it could be fixed in the next build.

I like the game so far, if only there were more ways to pass the time.

I like openworld games, and so far this is as close as you can get with out resorting to muds.

2018-05-18 07:33:17

Just went through the kitchen location since seeing your message.  You're right, there were quite a few perspective shifts in there.  Will be fixed for A14

It's just been me working on writing since the start of the project.  On the up side, A13 sees the first of the submission scenes in it and it includes one of the largest content updates for the game to date.  That build comes out tomorrow for free players.  A14 is another really big build and that will come out tomorrow for supporters.

I'm always working on expanding the game, by adding new scenes, new functions that allow you to fill the time, and expanding existing content.  Unfortunately there are only so many hours in the day.

Glad you are enjoying the game so far, and watch tomorrow for the new build!

2018-05-18 17:33:27

Hey. So I went and found a few more first person deviations. Here they are as follows and how to get to them. Most are in the entry.

In the intro, when trying to comfort anna after asking about eave: It's obvious that she's very protective of her sister. Its equally obvious that she has been mistreated in the past, likely by my Great Uncle.

When meeting eave for the first time: For a moment, you consider kneeling when you introduce myself to the new girl. However when you stop to think about it, you realize she's just a little too tall for that to work.

In the first paragraph of anna's mansion tour: For the next few minutes, Anna walks you through the house, gesturing as she goes. However, with everything that is going through my head, you barely hear a word she says. You do gather that the ground floor of the house is largely for entertainment, including a ball room, library, small gym, dining, and a few other rooms. The second level seems to be made up of bedrooms, including a large bedroom that by itself is larger than your entire apartment.

When asking anna avout the basement, this and the following paragraph: When she trails off, I prod her about the other room, "And what about the other room?"  Her voice is so soft I can't hear what she says the first time.

During the first meal after the tour and all 3are eating: Anna seems a little taken back by my words, but Eve just grins bigger.

At the first supper there is a typo: "That was delicious, than you," You say to the girls, leaning back in your seat a little. Than should be thank.

If I find anymore and unless someone points them out first, i'll post them here. Hope it helps and looking forward to the next build.

2018-05-18 17:50:16

Thank you very much!

2018-05-19 03:45:02

Or maybe you'd like an unfair advantage manipulating the girls?  Make them fall head over heels in love with you?  Make them quake in your very presence?  If so, consider upgrading to the Cheat build which will give you access to a Cheat Menu in the settings that will allow you to adjust the girls' stats at will.

A14:
-Added the first little bit of content related to TF items in the lab.  .3k words of content.
-Added one new lunch time scene to the game.  This scene requires middling to high relationship stats with both girls and was submitted by LFNPark.  .8k words of content.
-Added the "Fingering" portion of the contest entry involving Anna in the Sauna.  Submitted by AbyssalEros. 1.4k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Stables. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Shed. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Pool. .1k words of content.
-Added three new ambient scenes to the Kennels.  .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Greenhouse.  .1k words of content.
-Added three new ambient scenes to the Garage. .2k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Easy Yard.  .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the West Yard.  .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Front Yard.  .1k words of content.
-Added one new image to the game and updated two others.
-Added one new ambient scene for the Driveway that plays out during daylight hours.  .1k words of content.
-Added five new ambient scenes in the Back Yard.  Three for days, two for nights.  .3k words of content.
-Added a new scene for the Laundry area for Anna that can play out at any relationship level.  This scene was submitted by CTCC42.  1.8k words of content.
-Added one new scene to the South Hall Bathroom for Anna at very high relationship levels.  The scene was submitted by LFNPark.  2.7k words of content.
-Added one new dinner time scene to the game.  This scene requires middling relationship stats with Anna and was submitted by LFNPark.  1.3k words of content.
-Added three new waking up events.  All are fairly small.  This should act as a catch all to ensure that there's always an event available to appear when waking up.  .2k words of content.
-Added one new interactive scene that includes both Anna and Eve to the servant's area in the evenings.  Only a one hour window to trigger it, so you're probably going to need to actively look for it.  Scene can play out at any relationship level. 1.9k words of content.
-Added four new bed time events.  1k words of content.
-Added a new breakfast scene to the game.  This scene requires middling to high relationship values and was submitted by LFNPark  .7k words of content.
-Added a new segment to an existing Anna scene.  .1k words of content.
-Fixed a host of spelling and grammar errors that were reported.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels.  Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way.  Last updated 5/15/18

\

A13:
-Added two new bed time scenes for when you choose to sleep.  .5k words of content.
-Added new Personal conversation with Anna.  Its an interactive scene.  .3k words of content.
-Added two new Personal conversations with Eve that only trigger if you have her calling you very specific names.  One is cute, the other pokes fun at myself.  .4k words of content between them.
-Added a new scene for Anna that can play out at middling relationship levels in several rooms in the mansion during work hours.  .4k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Anna that can play out at any relationship level in any room with a hard floor during work hours if she is assigned to house work.  .6k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Anna that can play out at any relationship level in the Library in the wee hours of the night.  1.1k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Eve that was submitted by CTCC42.  Scene plays out at very high affection and low fear during waking hours. 1k words of content.
-Added one new interactive sleep scene involving both girls that was submitted by CTCC42.  1.5k words of content.
-Added one new general interactive event that was submitted by CTCC42.  Scene plays out during work hours in the laundry area.  .2k words of content.
-Added a new ambient scene to the Library that plays out only at fairly high Affection with Eve.  Submitted by CTCC42. .4k words of content.
-Added an extension to one of Anna's scenes that take place in the bedrooms.  Adds one new option to an existing scene and about .2k words of content.  Submitted by CTCC42.
-Added "Back Yard" location to the game. This location may be accessed through the Dining Room.  .3k words of content. (This includes early ambient content for the location.)
-Added three small ambient events to the "Back Yard" location, two that play out at night, one that plays out during the day.
-Added "Stables" location to the game.  .2k words of content.  (This includes early ambient content for the location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Stables" location, one plays out at night, the other can play out any time.
-Added "Greenhouse" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Greenhouse" location.  One plays out during the night and the other can play out at any time.
-Added "Pool" location  to the game.  .3k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added three small ambient events to the "Pool" location, one plays in daylight hours, one plays at night, and the other can play out at any time.
-Added "East Grounds" location to the game.  .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added three small ambient events to the "East Grounds" location, one for nights, one for days, and one that can play out at any time.
-Added "West Grounds" location to the game.  .3k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added three small ambient events to the "West Grounds" location, one for nights, one for days, and one that can play out at any time.
-Added "Front Yard" location to the game.  This location may be accessed through the Entry Hall.  .3k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Front Yard" location, one for nights, and one that can play out at any time.
-Added "Shed" location to the game.  .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Shed" location, one for nights, and one that can play out at any time.
-Added "Garage" location to the game.  .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Garage" location, both of which can play out at any time.
-Added "Driveway" location to the game.  .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Driveway" location, both of which can play out at any time.
-Added two new images to the game.  One is complete, the other is a sketch.
-Updated a sketch in the game with the colored version.
-Fixed a bit of code that was causing the wrong bed time scenes from playing out at the correct times.  Most notably this was making the Eve Seduction event chain difficult to trigger as it was not always appearing in the correct time slot.
-Fixed a bug in one of Anna's interactive bed time scenes that was causing it to not apply relationship modifiers as the scene plays out.
-Worked my way through a fairly substantial pile of spelling/grammar/bug/error/improvement reports that have been piling up for months.. 
-Grim8P has been hard at work on updating the wiki with content, he's been working through things at a breakneck pace that's, . . . . impressive to say the least.  At the same time they've been reporting any issues they find in the code or spelling/grammar stuff.  Been working through their reports as they appear.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels.  Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way.  Last updated 5/02/18

\

Patreon Links:
A14 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18893941

A14 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build.  Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18893978

A13 Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18894015

2018-05-19 06:10:22

I just found a bug that doesn't let me load a previous saved file.

I'm hoping this can be fixed, because it took me ages to get those stats for the girls.

I could start from scratch, but if things are going to break when there's a new release, I'm just going to keep running into the same problem.

This is what happens when I load a saved file from disk.

?  Error: <<date>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.clock is undefined)
 ?  Error: <<time>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.clock is undefined)
 ?  Error: <<year>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.clock is undefined)

If I ignore it and try to go to a different room, I get this.

I replaced my userprofile name.

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: cannot execute macro <<addTime>>: V.clock is undefined.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///C:/Users/userprofile/Downloads/Inheritence%20A13/Inheritance%20A13a.html:19386:16073
handler/<@file:///C:/Users/userprofile/Downloads/Inheritence%20A13/Inheritance%20A13a.html:19388:552
value/</<@file:///C:/Users/userprofile/Downloads/Inheritence%20A13/Inheritance%20A13a.html:19387:17932
value/<@file:///C:/Users/userprofile/Downloads/Inheritence%20A13/Inheritance%20A13a.html:19387:17746
r/<@file:///C:/Users/userprofile/Downloads/Inheritence%20A13/Inheritance%20A13a.html:19384:26068
t/<@file:///C:/Users/userprofile/Downloads/Inheritence%20A13/Inheritance%20A13a.html:19384:25845
dispatch@file:///C:/Users/userprofile/Downloads/Inheritence%20A13/Inheritance%20A13a.html:60:10263
add/q.handle@file:///C:/Users/username/Downloads/Inheritence%20A13/Inheritance%20A13a.html:60:8325

2018-05-19 06:28:30

kool_turk wrote:

I just found a bug that doesn't let me load a previous saved file.

The time mechanic was completely rebuilt between those two builds.  Unfortunately it was something that had to be done as we prepare to add the movement system and start adding pregnancy content to the game.  We're trying to avoid things like this as best we can, but these things sometimes happen in early development.  It's one of the reasons we're pushing to get so many of the code heavy elements into the game early on, so we can iron out the details and not have to deal with stuff like this.

Sorry I can't be of more help than that.

2018-05-19 06:50:24

Not to worry, some times these things happen.

A small suggestion, would it be possible to use whatever name we want, even after skipping the intro?

I'd skip the intro, but then you're stuck with the name set by default.

2018-05-19 10:14:33

Hi. a few days ago I've achieved great progress in this game. My relationship with Anna is close to 700, and with Eve passing from 700. But it's very disappointing. All the progress I've got lost just because the file storage is erased. But it does not matter. I've repeated it from the beginning. Well this is indeed very disappointing, but I will try again from the beginning with new interactions that have been added.