2018-05-16 16:06:49

greetings.
i am writing here that the e-mail i signed up with is no longer used. i tried to change it and i changed it to an e-mail address that i signed up with for an other accownt of mine. and it tells me that the e-mail is assosiated with an other accownt. so i would like you to disable the other accownt so i can use my current e-mail.
thanks.

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2018-05-17 06:32:05

Well removing the other account you made by mistake is possible so long as it has no posts, but its a bit hard to check  without knowing the name on the acount big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-05-17 12:06:27

That's certainly odd because I changed my email a few months back and it worked fine.

Then again, I think this was before the site made some changes.

2018-05-19 06:22:01

@kool_turk, the problem isn't That abdullah can't change his email address, but that the email address he wants to change it to is already associated with an account he previously created on the forum but has not used.

I don't mind deleting the other account if indeed it has zero posts, but obviously I can't do that until Abdullah tells me either the name or email address on the other account so I can go and take  look at it.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-06-25 17:10:01

@dark the e-mail is [email protected]

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2018-06-29 16:07:39

Okay the other account, which just had the user name Abdullah has been deleted and I've updated your email address too.

Sorry this was a little late I've been horrendously busy.

2018-06-29 18:06:37

yaaay @dark thanks