2018-04-17 16:17:52

i have 2 questions about a heroes call.
i successfully bought the game with help.
but, i have a problem.
it is, when i press key, it activated after about 3 second.
also, when i press key, sometimes i should press key about 4 to 5 times.
what should i do?
second question, i tried to upgrade skill, but the game said you must purchase preceding rank of this skill.
actually, i don't remember correctly.
but game said like that.
what should i do?
please help me.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2018-04-19 07:09:07

It took me a while to figure this out too but you need to purchase the skill that the skill tree is automatically placed on, not move the number up by 1 then purchase - that's when you get that error.  Not sure about the first question, though.

2018-05-12 23:13:29

Hi. Not really a follow on from this thread, but didn't want to create a brand new thread for a similar question.

I'm trying to complete the laying down the law quest. I've marked down about 7 or 8 areas in deepwood that the bandits clearly occupy, as well as the windy bluffs and ridges, and any other area hidden within the thickets. What i want to know is does this quest extend over the bridge? do you need to mark bandit camps throughout this area including those across the water, or are you just to mark those off that are in the forest closest to the city gates?

Also, does anyone have any idea approximately how many camps there are to mark?

Thanks much.

Best regards

Archer

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2018-05-13 02:01:16

You don't actually mark the camps on your map, only the ambush sites, of which there are five. The camp sites themselves don't come into play until after you mark the ambush sites. After you mark all five the quest will update and you can report back to Captain Lucian. That's when he'll tell you to go deal with the camps. There are seven of those, one of which if I'm not mistaken does lie beyond the north bridge. If I'm not mistaken there's also one in the western ruins.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-05-14 17:39:12

Hi Bryan

Thanks for that. still unsure what ambush sites means, the quest peramiters are a little, well, vague. Does the quest want you to mark down areas where you encounter bandits, as in when you fight and defeat them, or are there specified areas named bandit ambush site? I've not came across any to date.

I marked down 5 areas where I encountered bandits in combat, but the captain still says he needs more. Also, is there a way to delete landmarks from your map? such a feature would be useful if there isn't.

Thanks.

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2018-05-15 00:06:55

Captain Lucian does actually get pretty specific about that. He mentions places overlooking the road such as bluffs or ridges. As you follow the Great North Road look for places like High Ridges, Grassy Knolls and Windy Bluffs. There's also a Rocky Outcropping north of the river. And yes, the game will say Grassy Knoll, Windy Bluff, High Ridge or what have you. When you enter one of the places you're supposed to mark the game should give you the option to do so. Sometimes in my experience it won't always do that but the site still gets marked on your map. The problem is that the quest log doesn't tell you how many you've marked, so you might not know it's time to report back to Captain Lucian until you get that page turning sound to let you know the quest has updated.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!