2018-05-05 12:03:26

Assault, nothing more to add from me. You said everything lol

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2018-05-07 15:29:19

is there a possibility that the game may not be released?
it has been several days since the game is still under development.
I don't like where this is going and it's taking a long time for the game to be finished.
has development on the game been halted?

2018-05-07 18:32:41

hmm: I was waiting for the end of April: and for now there is nothing

2018-05-07 19:45:06

Guys the game is totally finished and they're might be working on things regarding stibility I guess, so they come out with an as stable product as possible.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-05-07 19:50:19

somehow the game has to be released.
either the developer is slow or he had to redub phrases for the tutorial.
if I go to there website all I get is the audio trailer for the game that was posted.

2018-05-07 20:06:28

If you don’t like it, don’t buy it. If enough people buy it, other developers will see it as viable and continue with its style.  If you’re fed up with games that have sucky combat, stop buying them, and people will be less inclined to make them. If you keep buying them, they’ll keep being made because they’re just easier to make.

2018-05-07 20:38:39

well I'll just make a break for it and buy the game.

2018-05-08 20:00:32

how can I buy the game?
I've tried going to there website and I don't see a buy now option.

2018-05-08 20:03:35

@Nick its not out yet.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2018-05-08 20:40:30

Hi.
Come on people, relax a bit. You are not in the development team and so don't know what is going on, they could still make some changes, change some mechanics or god knows what. Yes, they could have been a little bit more clear on what they are doing, but still, that's no reason to bitch about that end of April part the whole time.
What was keeping me wondering is that they said that the demo in the podcast apparently didn't show the games true sound design, shouldn't be that what a demo should actually do?
I would suggest keeping patient and see what the developer tells us in the future.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-05-08 21:23:49 (edited by SilverMoon 2018-05-08 21:25:55)

Hey guys,
To post 185, not necessarily.
I mean look at the demo that was released for AHC on youtube and stuff. If you listen to that, and them the actual game, the game sounds so much better.
They drastically overhauled the audio system, and made it a whole lot better.
Yeah, it is a bit disconcerting, to not get any updates, as far as the release goes.
We shall have to see.
To post 181, you assume, like a lot of people, that the combat is the be all and end all.
There are certain people, like myself, who intend to buy the game, is we are able, because we like the cut scenes, the character development, and the exploration.
So it does not hinge all on the combat.
I more than understand, from hearing the feedback, and I quite agree, that the combat is a bit of a let down. There is no debating that.
However, I do not agree, that it has to be all or nothing.
Just my thoughts.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2018-05-08 22:41:56

hello everyone

I know what you mean about the combat, but maybe that's what they are fixing. It looks interesting and yeah it's a bit disconcerting not to have heard anything from the developers, but like mahahmad said they might be trying to make it stable or doing who knows what. I understand waiting for a while, but how long is too much? I hope this game comes out I would love to play it.
regards

2018-05-09 04:04:47

future?
I'm not waiting that long.
I really want to buy the game and the developer says that he would stick around but apparently he doesn't.
if he gave us more specific information on how the game is coming along then I wouldn't be posting in this forum more often.
perhaps if he told us about the release date for the game or When the game is going to be finished.
I heard the audio demo podcast for the game just to get an idea on how the game is played.
if I go back to there website all I get is the same old trailer for the game.

2018-05-09 04:17:11

@nick
Dude, just be patient. The game will come out when they have a finished product.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2018-05-14 00:40:27

The game definitely sounds interesting. If/when it comes out I could see myself buying it. I have to agree with folks like Turtlepower, SilverMoon and Jeffb. As annoying as it is for developers to fall silent, particularly close to and after projected release dates, it's bitching and griping like this that's guaranteed to discourage people from wanting to develop for us. It is, if I'm to be completely honest, one reason why I haven't made any serious effort to buckle down and learn to design games. I'm willing to wait as long as necessary, particularly since we are dealing with a new developer who could potentially develop more great games. But that's not going to happen if we drive them away with constant bitching and moaning. I for one got the impression that the end of April was a projected, not a concrete release date.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-05-16 17:45:21

Hello guys,

It's been almost a month since my last post here; it has been a challenging month, during wich we encountered some annoying bugs and we're currently still pouring all our efforts on them.
We were committed to release at the end of April but, as someone said, "sometimes life gets in the way".

As said before, there is no bug-free program, but we chose to not deliver the game until we fix every issue we find.

Since it's been a while from my last post, I'd like to tell you more about Cloverbit. We are a small team composed by four guys, two coders, one designer and me. Several other people worked on the project, expecially for soundtracks, sound effects, graphic and storytelling. We would need a community manager, but I do my best *smile.
The first time we talked about Echoes from Levia: Soulbound was at the end of 2014. Andrea, Dario, Eraldo and I founded Cloverbit a few months later and we began working on what we called Project Keep Quiet (temporary name for Echoes from Levia: Soulbound).
The first one to help us was Stefano Stradaioli, an incredible talented storyteller from Rome, and many others after him.
To finance the project we developed two games for other companies, that took a total of eight months to be completed.
So, the making of lasted two years and a half.
Most of the effort was spent on creating a solid framework to handle the exploration and to improve the spatialization of sounds. You already know that left-right isn't an issue with good headphones, but front back is totally another story.
We first implemented binaural audio to give better feedback, then we created BullRoarer, a middleware that applies dynamically effects like reverberations, echoes and early reflections, depending on how the environment is, where the player is placed inside the environment, what kind of walls are there, which is the layout of the room and , lastly, what kind of gas fills it. Yeah, that was a bit of an overkill, but Dario and Eraldo assured me that it was absolutely necessary. After all, clapping your hands in a soccer field and in a ancient church should give different feedbacks, am I right?
Developing BullRoarer kept us busy for 6 months, and finally we were satisfied about the results. Now fast forward the last 10 month, and we're here.
We've almost finished, a bit late (a lot for some parameters), but we're testing the final release. How could we release something bugged? Give us some more time, you won't regret it *smile.

To keep you updated a bit more, we re-balanced the combat system to be more challenging, re-balanced the sound levels during the exploration, especially the soundtrack were too loud, and done a ton of bug-fixing and polishing.

And as my personal opinion, I think that constructive criticism is a good source of inspiration!
We are in a crunch phase, and especially in this tough time we appreciated all the support we got from the most of you. Don't be afraid to scare us away, eheh.

Have a great day,

Marco

2018-05-16 18:33:07

Thank you Marco for the update and you and your teams hard work!! Take your time can't wait to play this!!

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2018-05-16 19:04:03

Good news: I hope that the game is released as soon as possible: I can not wait

2018-05-16 19:51:01

Hi.
Thanks so much for the great news. Keep up the fantastic job. We are many people who look very much forward to play the game.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-05-16 20:18:07

Hi Marco, keep up the fantastic work. No worries, we do appreciate any dollays knowing that you all are trying the best to come out with almost bug free product, offering the best experience.
Many thanks for your great effort, and we're here always to support you.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-05-17 02:01:37

Thanks for the update. Hope you can squash as many of those bugs as possible.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-05-28 03:59:06

it's about to be the end of may.
What's taking so long for the game to be released?

2018-05-28 06:02:52

It'll be ready when it's ready. Just relax and be patient. You have plenty of games to tide you over until then, I promise.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2018-05-28 07:18:20

well it is a little beyond schedule but games always are. look at AHC and when that was released it turned out the testers all payed to be on the team and wow was that a royal mess.
I should probably say aledgedly there but we all know people who payed for pre releases and the kick starter got preferential treatment.

I will be intrigued to see when this comes out and if it's any good but none of us have thrown money at it as far as I know so just go play another game for a while and chill.

and @190, I finally have to ask what your tag means. what word? it's really starting to mess with my brain.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-05-28 15:55:02

Just com down. You can play another game wile you wait for this one.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.