2018-04-29 10:44:22

When you hear the gun shot, they didn't Shoot at you. The other Androit Shoot at the police. Sometimes you have to press X. I don't remember what clues that I was pressing Triangle. I have to play that again. That's one bad thing I wish we have TTS in the game. A lot of time I have to guess or get my girlfriend look at it to know what button to press. It's can be annoying.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2018-04-29 11:32:24

ok thanks for the explanation. I'll try that one again

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2018-04-29 22:59:12

one more thing, do I need to also walk around while using the investigation mode?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2018-04-30 05:55:22

No you don't have to. How is that going so far?

2018-04-30 07:57:30

Sounds like this game is extremely difficult and needs a ton of patience. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-04-30 12:08:33

@dragons i'm still at the part after talking to the captain. Still stuck at the part where i have to find clues and i always get shot down by someone else

2018-04-30 19:00:20

The gun going off but it wont hurt you.

2018-04-30 21:13:31

ethe strange thing for me is after the other android shoots the gun at everyone else, I think someone else is having a backfire on me and says something like, what the fuck are you doing? are you going to talk to him or what?
at that part, I can't do anything, other than to go back to the main menu and restart the whole chapter

2018-05-01 03:02:52 (edited by Dragons 2018-05-01 03:19:50)

OH ok. You went outside on top of the roof. So you not dieing. NO worry. Keep going until you hear the gun and the little girl screaming. When you hear the commander said, "what the fuck are you doing? are you going to talk to him or what?" That's mean you outside. You should hear the wind haoing.

2018-05-01 09:02:10

after I hear the commander says that thing, I can't press R2 to go in to the investigation mode, and pushing the left analog stick doesn't make any sounds, like when connor is walking around. any idea on what's wrong with this?

2018-05-01 12:22:31

You cant because you're outside to get ready to Hostage negotiation with the Android.

2018-05-01 21:29:44

so at that part, do I need to press the right analog stick and press the interact button or what?

2018-05-02 06:26:21

That's correct also depending how you choose. There's QTE at the end. You can sacrifice yourself to save the little girl. It's just how many clues collecting before you face him.

2018-05-02 21:53:51

what will happen if I didn't collect any clues?

2018-05-03 01:00:07

Certain dialog options and actions will be locked, like using the suspects name, why he's doing it so you can relate to him, etc.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2018-05-03 05:45:38

Post 244 is right or what happen to her father.

2018-05-13 00:09:00

bringing this topic back, I've tried it, so far I've only got 1 out of 7 endings.

2018-05-13 08:30:39

Which one did you got? Did you die and save the little girl?

2018-05-13 11:23:28

not sure witch, but I think danny jump down from the rooftop. I didn't collect any clues at that time so I'm not sure which.