2016-12-04 22:35:02

Hi everyone, this is Nina0116.  I have been out of the loop for a while, so I thought I would give an update on the status of skyline audio games.  The good news is I got a new laptop, so I now have internet access with a computer.  The bad news is that the computer with all my original code is still dead.  Until I can get it up and running again, I will not be able to work on "the elementals tournament", any updates or bug fixes to "candy crashers", or continue work on "candy crashers 2".  I hope to resolve this problem either this month, or early next year.  In the mean time, I have started work on a new project, just to keep my self from going crazy, and to keep my designing skills up to date.  Even though I can't work on cc, or tet,"if there is something you would like to see in one of my games, leave a post here, or e-mail me at "[email protected]".  Do not private message me, as I don't check that very often.  Thanks to everyone who played cc, and I hope I can get another game out soon.

Want to order food, but can't get out? Try this .
https://postmat.es/Tw5eUTrBn4

2016-12-05 18:51:53

well, never played the elementals game, but candy crashers is epic. anyway, may i ask what your new project is?

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2016-12-05 21:21:42

at this time I'm keeping my cards close to my chest, until I have all the Initial buds worked out, and all my ideas implemented.

Want to order food, but can't get out? Try this .
https://postmat.es/Tw5eUTrBn4

2018-04-15 15:36:57

hey nina0116 have you stopped development on the elementals tournament?
I'm running windows 7 and I would like to download the game.
Please post a download link to the game.

2018-04-15 18:25:38

Nick are you aware of the fact that you posted this in two topics that were from years ago? All I see in your posts is can you do this, is this complete, can you work on this for me. Why don't you contribute to the forum instead of wining about how others aren't contributing enough?

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2018-04-15 21:16:58

no LordLundin I'm not aware of the fact that I've posted this in 2 topics.
all I can say is that I want to download the game for windows 7 and see if it works.

2018-04-16 22:21:46

I would like to have the link to the elementals tournament posted right away.
I'm running windows 7

2018-04-17 00:38:27

Wow dude, just wow. With that attitude I do hope it wont ever get posted just so you will hopefully try to find it.

2018-04-17 02:21:57

oh sorry I'll be nicer.
may I have the link to the elementals tournament game?
I would like to see if it will work on windows 7 64bit.

2018-04-22 22:01:47

can I have the link to the elementals tournament?
I need to see if it will work for windows 7.

2018-04-23 00:15:26

No because it doesn't exist.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2018-04-30 13:03:23

Moderation!

@Nick, nina0116 is developing games for free because he wants to. Being constantly pestered will do nothing but make him less likely to want to share links to his games or work on them further.
Remember, developers are people too and deserve treating with the same respect as everyone else.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-04-30 15:19:32

okay dark I understand What your saying but I will not pester nina0116 because he develops games for free.
if I do it again then he would be offended or rather annoyed so I'm going to have to let nina0116 continue developing games for free.