2018-03-24 22:31:26

Thanks, Mike. Sadly it's not all happy news - you can read the announcement here: http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=24521

2018-03-25 00:20:45

Man that's really sad, but I'm sure you being their for them meant allot. I can totally understand how being so involved in the grief of others could put you into a spiral, not to mention your personal connection with the poor guy.
Life is precious and fragile, and every time we're reminded of that, it's an eye opening and often heart breaking experience that takes you right off your feet and breaks you back down to your basic emotions.
I've been through similar bouts of shutting my self off from the world, and every time I thought about talking to people even just to tell them I was okay it felt like a huge weight on my chest, that only got worse as I got closer to doing it, and the ag.net community isn't even family
Takes allot of strength to come back after such a thing, keep going where you left off, and put your personal life in the spotlight  to explain honestly how you felt, after admitting to your self, let alone others that the world went on without you during that period of isolation.
I'm glad you took the time you needed, rather than forcing your self to come back too early, and I harbor no bad feelings at all do to your absents, which should be a given but I know from experience that it helps to hear it anyway.
And I'm pretty sure I'm safe in assuming that goes for everyone else effected by it as well. After all AHC is just a game, while this is real life in all it's stark reality.

2018-03-25 03:52:08

I'm sorry to hear all these things, Joseph. May the guy who past away rest in peace.

2018-03-31 05:51:18

Are there any easier way to identify which items can be carry forward when starting new game? There are tons of items in the inv and it's quite troublesome to go through testing one by one.

2018-03-31 12:39:35 (edited by vaibhavbhandari 2018-04-02 13:24:17)

@1,729, Why don't you read their discriptions?

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2018-04-01 20:19:31

I don't think there's a list, but it's things that you get from quests, stuff that you've looted from display cases, things that you get from bosses, stuff like that.

2018-04-06 21:01:02

Hi,
I normally try to Play this game without asking for Spoilers, but now i am really stuck.
slight
Spoilers
ahead
Where exactly can i find the key to the adrianus' Mausoleum?
Spoilers
end
Any help would be appreciated!

Happy adventuring!

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2018-04-07 05:57:39 (edited by defender 2018-04-07 05:58:58)

I wish the game would just automatically get rid of all of those items for you after a warning.

Response to 1732
First I'll give you a hint just encase you want to figure it out your self.
Slight Spoilers
It's in an offshoot of the mines that can't be accessed when in the mines them selves, so maybe think about another underground area that could connect up with them.
End slight spoilers.
Now the answer.
Start
Spoilers!
Enter the manhole against the outer east wall of the tavern, then head north down the passage, take your first left and their is an entrance into the mines at the end their. follow the turns and you'll end up in the den of the troll mentioned in "The Tale of Titus Adrianus" and the key will be in one of the chests.
Spoilers!
End

2018-04-07 19:04:32

Hi,
@Defender: thanks for the answer!

Oh, and #freeGCW

2018-04-08 01:14:30

Hi,
I've managed to finish all quests, except for Laying down the law. I've marked the ambush sites but finding all campsites is being a real pain. The biggest problem is that I never know if a given campsite was already cleared or not, so I really don't know what to do. I believe I cleared four campsites, but now I'm running in circles for hours and this is the last quest before going to the game's finale.
Can anyone give me the directions for those places? I don't like asking for help in RPGs but this has stopped to be fun a couple hours ago.
Thanks a lot.

2018-04-08 16:44:15

Hello,
Suddenly my game is asking me to unlock it. Well, I haven't played in a week or so, but still! It should dnot have said that. I have a level 35 necro and lots of saved stuff. What do I do?
A

2018-04-09 04:36:28

Well, have you tried unlocking it again yet? tongue
It sometimes does that when you go offline and come back online from a different IP I think, annoying but easily fixable so far.

2018-04-09 12:57:52

Yep try unloccking it again I think it will work. I think it does not do anything to your save data.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore

2018-04-13 08:20:57

So here's a thought and question mix, lol.
Wolf pelts+new game plus is... quite bad. When I carried over, I was already at about level 45, and throughout the course of just getting all the basic stuff started, I've raised myself to level 49 or so.
Dire wolves are horribly rare now in random encounters, and I only managed to get about 12 pelts from the predator prey quest. What doesn't help at all is the fact that drop rates on the pelts seem to be somewhat uncommon, unless that's just my bad luck. On top of the decreasing spawn rate for dire wolves, I'm finding it almost impossible to finish the quest now, unless I want to spend possibly literal hours running through the forest and doing nothing else.
But having said that, does anybody know of a way I could possibly speed this up at all? lol Any feedback at all would be amazing.
Thanks.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-04-14 19:38:58

Same here 1,739. The higher level I get the harder for me to get more Wolf pelts.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2018-04-15 04:44:59

Sorcerers with wolves tend to spawn in the sewers at higher levels.
Also they can spawn in the mines but it's more rare.

2018-04-15 06:21:16

The wolf pelt drop rate is still quite rare such that it requires you to spend a lot of time grinding just for that, which gets really old very fast.

2018-04-15 11:13:41

Yeah agreed, it's a problem.

2018-04-15 12:58:05

there are ways around it, still annoying but not as annoying also if you intend on doing the quests why not just walk along the forest road lookign for wolves

2018-04-16 00:07:23

Because as said before, when you are higher level, as in, high enough level to be fighting wyverns and dragons, you don't really see that many wolves in the forest. Rather, you see more in the sewer. So if I'm trying to complete the whole game, I leave that quest for last.

2018-04-29 19:48:28

Hi guys,
I know I wanted to Play the game without asking for help, but searching for this gatehouse Thing just gets annoying.
I searched the goblin Palace very carefully, but didn't find it.
So, can anybody give me a hint on the Location of the gatehouse and how I can distract the guards (because when I met Wilhelm in the dungeon, he said something about distracting the guards)?

Any help is much appreciated!

Happy adventuring!

Oh, and #freeGCW

2018-04-29 20:45:35

Ah, that one. LOL.
Spoilers ahead.
warning, spoilers ahead.
Again, spoilers ahead.
Is that enough? LOL. You know where you enter the Palace right? Let’s Just say that you want to head north as soon as you enter the Palace and you want to make a right after heading north as soon as you can. Then, you should be able to make another right and you should be able to see it. As for the distraction. You will want to find something to let loose before opening the gate. Maybe the king’s pet wolves could be what you are looking for? There is some kaged up north aways from the gate house. You can not miss the noise they make. Let me know if I need to give you more info on them. I just do not want to give all the answers away. LOL.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2018-04-30 18:34:17

Wow so many postes in tis topic now, but I'm just going to but in for a second as ask if anyone knows if the collecters edition is going to have the DRM removed.

That's why I'm still holding out for it.
If it's just going to be the final updated version on a disc, then I might do better to just have Joseph refund $30 of my kickstarter pledge and resend me a link to the soundtrack, as I just figured out how to make bandcamp download the 320KBPS mp3 rather than the vbr version I have now.
But that's it.
Later!

2018-05-01 19:34:26

Hello,
@cw: thanks, i found the gatehouse and saved Wilhelm.
Now I am almost finished with the game, but have a Problem.
I have completed the following quests:
s Progress
A Balancing Act
Laying Down the Law
Betrayed
Brother's Keeper
Getting at the Heart
You Can Lead a Horse to Water...
The Good Shepherd
Stolen From the Rich
Time in a Bottle
Finding the Founders
Who Framed Rogarr Rabgurg?
The Sweet Smell of Success
Tools of the Trade
Test Your Metal
A House Divided
No Rest for the Wicked
Family Legacy
Trouble Sleeping
Horsepower
Strange Bedfellows
Predators and Prey
The Exterminator
Ancient Evil
The Ties That Bind
An Offer of Aid
Reunited
The Goblin King and I
Business as Usual
The Slayer
Actually Love
Changing of the Guard
I am currently working on completing the following quests:
supply lines
a hero's call
I feel like i am missing some sidequests, if so, can someone tell me how to trigger them?
Thanks in advance.

Oh, and #freeGCW

2018-05-02 15:21:56

@Juliantheaudiogamer, hmmm, It doesn't look like that you're missing something...