2006-01-30 18:45:56 (edited by arjan 2006-01-30 18:52:54)

i disagree here.
1. the room system makes it a lot more interesting, on gw its just target store and you automatically get to the store. on aa, you will have to move. like, if you want to go to the olympus, you first need to go to the ocean where you might encounter a danger (such as a shark or two headed sea serpent). in gw2 in demon form you can just pull out your wings and fly over everything.
2. you should go in alter aeon and try typing help race, robjoy. it says if you are high level (like two classes at level 30), you can perhaps choose a race via a quest.
3. bows is right.
4. i don't think you have to learn crystal spells to learn fire ones. and if you have to, just don't use the crystal spells. simple as that.
5. when you die, you loes stats. well that's right, but dying in godwars is just... not a problem, you can die a million times and nothing bad will happen to you. this is bad (only in my opinion)
6. about the community is right, but well, I've seen some really immature people on gw2 as well. i'll show an example. someone types slash, i say that it played my sound trigger, and they emidietly go slash slash slash slash just to annoy me.
7. due to the room things, in gw2 you can never get exhausted in the middle of travelling. in alter you can. this makes it more interesting as well
8. well, it's right about the combat system. the exception is if you're a mage or cleric. mages and clerics must advance via spells. you don't just randomly choose a spell. how about fighting the captain of the guard and you use random things? like a weak magic missile while you can summon an intence cone of cold? that's ridiculous
aa doesn't suck!

2006-01-30 22:03:02

I agree with robjoy.
And when you die in gw2, you will lose prime.

2006-01-31 03:16:01

Primal is nothing. You can get it back any time. God... thank god I ditched Aa.
I just never liked the feel of it...

Discord: clemchowder633

2006-01-31 07:24:51 (edited by arjan 2006-01-31 07:25:19)

yes. in alter, you need a looot more to level then on gw2. getting primal and powers there is just so easy. and also
You can't explore there, everything is done automatically how it works etc. all maps are already there so you can't explore.
one good thing about gw2 is that it has core skills, styles, and weapon ratings. that is definitely it also has talents, which is maybe even better.something good.

2006-01-31 18:39:39

You cant explore now, because Kawir didnt completed the map of the nexus. But i will interested what do you say when it will be finished smile
Best regards:
robjoy

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2006-02-01 02:54:05

You can say that again..

Discord: clemchowder633