2018-04-12 21:50:29

Just move the nested folder into the main one and merge the two.

2018-04-12 22:39:04

when i hosted a crazy party private server and when someone tried to connect to me i get the following BGT runtime error
Call stack size: 6

Function: void Partie::traiteCommandeNet(string[])

Function: bool Partie::attenteNet()

Function: bool Partie::initialise()

Function: void Partie::run()

Function: void lanceNetplay(bool, bool = true, string = "", int = - 1)

Function: void main()

weird.
i know i have the folder where the crazy party game is as marked as acception for windows defender.

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

2018-04-12 22:54:54

hi,
From command prompt to run the diskcheck tool, which checks for physical and file system errors on the hard disk, write chkdsk c: /r.
As for submitions dark, this is the link.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/filesubmission

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2018-04-13 07:22:57

Do I do this via Windows+r? Just need to be sure I know what I'm doing...

2018-04-13 18:14:10

Search for command prompt in the start menu. When it finds command prompt, press the applications key and choose run as administrator.

2018-04-17 11:04:06

OK, is it ust me, or has the first game gotten much harder? For example, I'm trying to protect the duck with  the ujbrella, and it's sohard. I'm not even in hardcore mode or anything. What's going on?

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2018-04-17 12:39:13

Hmmm, I just replayed the valley on normal, I didn't do that well with several games but I think that is more me being out of practice at them than an increase in difficulty specifically. Protect the duck seemed same as ever to me, take tiny steps, make sure the duck is in the center and take a back step if it decides to lunge to one side or the other.
I didn't get a perfect score but I got 18  points which, saying its been probably close to a year since I played that particular game I'm not unhappy with/

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-04-18 08:20:22

Hi! Yesterday I had a problem with beta 58 of crazy party. I tried to lounch the game several times, but, everytime i started the program, windows sayed: "This program is not responding". I checked and no file was deleted, nothing strange was happening. So I redownloaded the game and everything went fine. But I wanted to write this here anyway, just to let you know that I too had problems with this beta.

2018-04-18 10:39:17

Has anyone gotten this game to works on Wine emulator?

2018-04-20 09:17:49

Hi,

The first game is definitely much harder. I can usually score 20 points in it, and now I can't even get mbus 15.
What happened, I don't think this is fair. I'd like to continue with the game, since I lost my save game file, and I neeed to start vr again. If I have something like this holdig me back though,not fair at all.
Can someone give me some tips, or pragma, an you bring the level 1 back to the way is used to be.
This is ione of my favorite games, and I 'd hate to see my like for the game to decrease all because of a stupid fist level.
Thanks.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2018-04-20 12:37:58

I, too, don't see any difference in the first duck game...

2018-04-20 14:29:01

Well, I'm not sure why. I  definitely do  though, it it's a big difference. II would've not complained about a game that was so easy, bu yeah..... It's definitely different.

2018-04-21 11:15:13

@1,293, same with me! smile I wanted to ask that I want to create a private server in CP and I want to give my friend my IP address for that so where can I find my IP address?

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2018-04-21 15:47:34 (edited by vaibhavbhandari 2018-04-21 15:52:37)

@1,295, Thanks. And what is a cellular based router? And yeh I heard some people were having problem in extracting this beta 58 but it worked fine with me. I didn't have any problems. THe only thing which happened that when I first started it crashed my screen reader and went not responding but when I launched it again it worked correctly.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore

2018-04-22 07:10:20 (edited by vaibhavbhandari 2018-04-22 07:11:28)

@1,276, What? That means... That I also use one! It uses a sim of a phone but it works like a wifi in other words it's a wifi with a sim. Am I right? Is this we call a celular based Router?

2018-04-22 16:57:06 (edited by Draq 2018-04-22 20:23:51)

Haha. Managed to get a score of 18 in the mosquito game when trying it out in the rewards room. I really think a big part of my problem is only being able to hear with one ear.

Edit: finally got it while in the castle with only a few seconds to spare. Just yikes.

2018-04-23 01:08:48

Hey everyone,
So I was bored and decided to binge Crazy Party on adventure mode. I think I've been playing it for 8 hours now :d.
The last time I played this was on the beta where the ice world was introduced, because I couldn't get past it no matter what I did. However I'm glad to say I got past that. I'm on beta 58 as well.

The only things I haven't actually accomplished is unlocking the city world or discovering more or less hidden areas. I really wish unlocking the city was a little easier. Maybe it's a bonus world or something?

Speaking of bonuses, I know a sound was added for alternate paths in worlds, but I think it's really subtle. I only heard it once or twice. It sounds to me like a short almost inaudible blip that's drowned out by the loud ping noise you hear when passing a game on the map. I don't seem to notice the blip noise when going to a game for the first time either, but only after I've completed a game. But that might be because it's so subtle. So is it me, or is that sound just reeeally hard to catch?

Also, I wonder if somehow the game could tell you about minigames you haven't yet played. Or at least somehow make me want to discover more of them. Because right now I've discovered about all I can, other than the city world, and it would be nice to know where I missed some things. Right now I'm trying to unlock hardcore mode, but that will take a while as I have little interest in/understanding of the battle card system. I mostly play it for the adventure mode. Hmm, would participating in minigame parties or whatever be a way to get gems faster? And what are the basics of that? I'm really late in coming to online gaming and stuff like that so I don't know what I'd be doing here.

And to add one more question: what are microgames? From what I can tell they are really short challenges. If you play them in the rewards room, they don't seem to give you anything unless you beat them. I guess playing them in the rewards room is only for practice and they are really only useful in online tournaments?

Sorry for all the questions. hopefully someone can get back to me on some of these!

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2018-04-23 03:51:17

@jesseleivo It's extremely difficult with some games, but not outright impossible.

2018-04-23 12:49:01

I think we just need some consontration for that.
@1,302, For unlocking that city world just win 20 points in that mosquito game. And online thing is just like if you create a public server and someone joins then after pressing enter you will come to know that how many objects do you have and how many that other person has and the objects mean I think games unlocked. After that you will get to select some options and after that ten games will be randomly chosen from your unlocked games but if you have custom minigames settings unlocked then you can select that how many games you want to play from that file. I think it requires 500 gems but I'm not sure. The place where I was stuck in crazy party last time was the dragon scales in the volcano world. It was very hard for me to take those scales and then I did stop playing but I have started playing again. Probably I will stop writing cause this post has become too long! smile

2018-04-23 15:36:20

Hi! Just to warn @Pragma that I encountered again the strange problem with Crazy Party beta 58. For the second time, I had to redownload the program because the one I had extracted stopped working. When I launch it, the pc says: this program is not responding. I really don't know what's causing the error, I don't have anything to copy to clippboard. I just play for a while, close the game, and when I try to reopen it it simply doesn't respond. So, i redownload the program, play with it for a while with no problem, and then the error again.
Anyway, I love psico cards!
Have a nice day

2018-04-23 18:11:08

This interlectual world is sooooooooo irritating! I am not able to do calculation so fast sometimes. Well anyways does anyone know how can we copy messages in Crazy party? And that not responding thing just happened once and then I restarted the game and nothing happened till now.

2018-04-24 00:40:29

@1304, I knew about the city world, I unlocked it yesterday. Those rats are so damn annoying. They seem to get me before I can do anything, but I was told if I move less and take my time, it does get easier.

Also I can help you with the dragon scales if you get stuck on it again. I'm often able to get reasonably close to 20 points on that, and I've beaten it once or twice.

As for calculations in the intellectual world, I am actually really good at those. But my general knowledge completely sucks so that's why I find that world irritating. Lol

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2018-04-26 22:21:23

I and several other players have noticed a bug where if you are jumping on, or possibly over, ice, than you aren't able to move forward while in the air until you move a step or two forward, which can become a pretty big problem in games like stalactites cave and jumping penguins.

2018-04-27 13:40:30 (edited by vaibhavbhandari 2018-04-27 13:41:12)

OK so I was able to finish that Dragon Scales and just got 4 in time! And yeh I don't know if it is a bug or not but when I played this game called The Eel's Haunt, I lost at zero points and then it didn't let me play it again. Is it a bug? The interlectual world is still close to impossible for me.
lol

2018-04-27 17:18:23

Hi! Yesterday I had my first online cooperative battle! Yeah, I still suck, but it was really fun. Anyway, I think it would feel a little more teamy if you could use buffing and status cards on your allyes and not just on yourself. And it would be nice to have team specific cards! Keep up the fantastic job, it's a really entertaining game.