2018-03-22 07:46:40

I think that is something secret! Wahaha! lol I am also thinking that which item is that.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2018-03-22 11:58:08

Hey folks. So I have this game BK3. I am on Stage2.4. I understand that this Object Generator is generating creatures. I keep Platforming and Platforming and Platforming, but nothing. I can't reach the stupid thing. So Can someone please help me? I am stuck and don't know what to do.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2018-03-22 14:36:54

Hi,
Basically, it’ll fly around for a while and then fly down. You’ll hear a little power up sound as it hits the ground. When it does, hit it with everything you’ve got. It’ll keep going until it dies.

2018-03-23 22:50:51

Okay, just beat Hiper Wolf. I made the right decision. The bosses were in the 500's level-wise and they wouldn't have been in Very Hard mode. I'll do that next but I want to get to level 400 and have some more moneys first. Also, running Recovery Rings by killing the bio control system a few times. Those are always good to have around.

Question. Why is it that the cutting blades have HP but you can't kill them or even decrease their HP with anything?

2018-03-24 06:06:39

Okay, sorry for double-posting, but more questions and it's been hours since I last posted and I hadn't gotten a response so I assume no-one saw it and the thread needs bumping.

Okay, so, I'm trying to get more money for mainly fruit reasons, but also I need to at least start building towards NL10. I let the moneycats run on 8.1 for hours, but only got 200k out of it. If I set the mode back to normal (which I need to do anyway for some more Normal Clear Medals for hiper buster blades), could I get more money out of 8.1 with my lv 360+ cats, or would it be the same?

Why do I need another hiper buster blade, you ask? Because I want a second chainsword since the first got used to make my Snake chain, and I only have four normal clear medals now, so I have to either give up the hiper blade or just not get a second chainsword. It's not vital, but it would be nice to have.

I could just not bother with going back to normal, but my moneycats will do even worse on very hard mode due to everything being 100+ levels stronger than them as of now. Really wish the level to get into the coin-collecting room was lower. sad Though I guess that's because of the limit on coins.

2018-03-24 06:59:08

moneycats... wow that one is a first hahaha.
You can play 18.1 several times, collect xp and its a fast coin level.  Spend time on the room with 50 coins
Beat level 25-4 twice  in normal dif to get twice the ammount of clear medals.

And no, blades are just that,... blades. You simply cannot destroy them, and as the tutorial rightly explains some objects are not beatable /simply cannot be attacked.
Other things that you can't attack, which is just plain old logic.. flying or airborne missiles, the lasers from the machines in stage 3 and 4, lightbulbs, the bees on the stage 2.3, (fleeing in terror) and so on. That is just how it works.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-03-24 07:06:38 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2018-03-24 08:23:37)

I get that some stuff is unbeatable, but why do blades have hp if they're unattackable? It's a bit weird. Missiles don't have hp, nor do the laser things as far as I remember, but blades do.

Edit: The soldiers in 18.1 get me less than 2k gold per pass. That's ... not at all even close to enough for my needs. I'd need to make seven or eight passes just to get 10k gold. And fruits and NL2s aren't cheap.

2018-03-24 15:16:10

I imagine it's to do with how they're made. Missiles are probably handled internally the same as arbitrary projectiles, but blades stay in one place and attack repeatedly, so it'd make sense to make them a subclass of enemy. In that case, their HP would have to be deliberately hidden. I'm not sure if there are any other exceptions like that.
That's just speculation, though.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-03-24 17:13:51 (edited by pulseman45 2018-03-24 17:15:20)

Pretty much that, as you can reflect missiles with the homerun bat. Funnily enough, if you do that thing against a security jet, you get some SkyRacer radar sounds. I don't know if it's an easter egg or a bug.
@The Imaginatrix: If your spirit sword has enough reach, maybe you can try to stay still in 3(3 and use your spirit sword, earning gold as the carts reappear continuously. But I guess it's not the case if you are using the cats, as you could do something comparable in 8-1.

2018-03-24 18:26:08

To be fair, you can beat the bees in 2.3. I jumped and used the antiaircraft pistol I think.

thanks,
Michael

2018-03-25 00:12:40

I've beaten the bees in 2.3 with super shurikens. They drop fragments of stone, of all things.

My spirit sword is at level 85, so not that much reach. Right now,I have about 460k coins, but fruits could take a hefty chunk out of that, and it took me over 2 million coins to get one NL9. Which is why less than 2k gold per pass is inadequate. I once left the cats on 8.1 on Normal mode and came back six hours later to find I had over 800k gold. I'd started with 22000 coins or so. I then made the mistake of opening the combat log. The game froze and I had to close it with task manager, losing all those beautiful coins.

My initial question was would the cats get gold faster if I switched back to Normal Mode? I'm currently on Hiper Wolf and am level 368, or I was last time I checked.

2018-03-25 04:18:43 (edited by nyanchan 2018-03-25 04:25:59)

Sorry, I was unable to check this thread for a while. Now, replying time.
I may be able to make the search feature case insensitive. I'll try doing that once I get a free time.
If memory serves correct, the item with full HP recovery does exist, but currently unavailable. Also, I have to check if one of the friends mentions about it, because it's a kind of bug if someone does.
About the cutting blades, CAE's guesses are absolutely right. Internally, being an enemy does not necessarily mean that it can be hit. However, when an object is registered as an enemy, the game automatically tries to display its HP regardless of the state of "if hittable". This is a kind of bug caused by my game engine, and should be addressed in the near future.
I expected higher LNs to be obtainable after unlocking gold coin collecting. So I assume it'd be very hard to get massive amount of coins in normal stages. However, there's one mini trick for this. Check how much damage you take when you are hit by a moving mud. This is calculated based on your maximum HP, and even if it hits an enemy, the damage calculation is done by your max HP. Using this tip, you can have moving muds run over weaker enemies and gain lots of remote instant kills by raising your HP like crazy. This is actually a lot of fun since you don't hear anything violent but obtain coins with "tintintintintintintintintintintintintintintintintintin" sound.
Returning projectiles is what I didn't come up with; one of my friends modified the game engine, sent it to me and I really liked it. Probably, the skyRacer radder sound is because some missiles share their super class. It's systematically a bug, but I think it's OK as an easter egg. lol
I read your post about beas transformed into a chunk of stone and remembered that bug. I'll fix it.
Edit: I forgot to mention one thing. As you may experienced, the game might freeze if too much combat log is generated during a stage. I'm sorry to hear that you had to kill the process. Something that automatically removes old logs is required I think.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2018-03-25 06:11:01

The Imaginatrix
How to get a bunch of gold.
1. Craft a saw cruiser.
2. go to 8-2.
3. Launch The cruisers in the left right padern. I.e, face left, space, turn right, space, repeat. Do it till you have about 30 of them going in each direction.
4. Take a nap. I do it before I go to bed. o to end the level simply kill those cruisers.
If you want to unlock coin collecting do bio mode. I was 1500 when I finished. I only died 100 times...

2018-03-25 06:50:24 (edited by nyanchan 2018-03-25 06:54:15)

4. Take a nap. rofl
One of my beta testers asked me to make it so that the spirit sword could be used repeatedly while the spacebar was pressed down. He said he wanted to put something heavy enough to keep his spacebar being held down and take a nap or go out while swinging his spirit sword full-time.

2018-03-25 12:05:17

You'd run out of stamina, though. xD

I'll try that cruiser thing, or maybe just hold off on the NL10 for a while and buy fruits.

I don't really relish the prospect of going into a mode way beyond my current level. I prefer to build up to Bio Mode. I think I'd have to try it after Hell, since multiplying by 50 would give you 5000 + level bosses.

2018-03-25 20:24:41

I remember doing something like this in 8-1 combining both cruisers and cats, but yes, it probably works even better in 8-2 provided you indeed also have to kill your allies to end the level.

2018-03-25 22:20:25

Made the Saw Cruiser, went to 8.2 and the level ended when all the enemies were dead. sad

2018-03-26 05:08:17

Don't kill the soldiers. Let the cruisers do it for you.
Bio is not that hard. Try it with defense and attack at 10k. That should get you far enough to grind up.

2018-03-29 18:49:55

Is there anything that will heal more than a quarter of my hp at one go, or is the royal jelly the best we can get?

thanks,
Michael

2018-03-29 19:06:01

There  is something after you beat the game. Check out stage 22s shop.

2018-03-29 22:29:44

Ahh, will do. Thanks.

thanks,
Michael

2018-03-30 20:04:47

you know.. I just got stuck to using the royal jelly . its way faster than the damage friend

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-04-08 03:28:00

Hello.
I encounter an error while trying to complete stage 10.2.
#Error 12-->“à•”ƒGƒ‰[‚ª”¶‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚½(12).

best regards, muhammad chafid

2018-04-08 10:53:59

Can you complete other stages without the error?

2018-04-09 00:10:17

Yes. I can complete all stage without error. I only get an error when I trying to complete/discontinued stage 10.2

best regards, muhammad chafid