2018-03-19 16:28:56

Did you unzip the archive?
Like many games, Remember that the folder comes as a zip file and you'll need to unzip it before you can play or otherwise it won't work correctly (the fact your getting winrar messages suggests that to me).

You  unzip folders, though myself I use the program 7zip from www.7zip.org which does a much better job.

If you did unzip the folder, it is also possible that the game was seen as a virus by windows defender as unfortunately has happened with several games made using BGT.

You'll need to create an exceptions folder in which to run the game.
To do this in Windows 10 click on the "actions recommended button on the task bar, find "virus threat protection settings" and then find the "exceptions" button" Hit the "add an exception" button, and then select whether you want a folder or file as an exception from windows defender, browse to it as normal and hit enter.
After this you can download what you like and run in the folder with no trouble.

I personally have a folder called "audiogames" which is precisely for this sort of thing and which is added as an exception in Windows defender.
Thankfully unlike other antivirus programs (I'm looking at you AVG), Windows defender actually respects the fact you've called something an exception and doesn't sneak up behind your back and delete all its contents anyway big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-03-19 16:53:16

I found a great unzipping system is actually 7zip and that's what I use, but yeah, you got to unzip.

2018-03-30 14:27:01

Hi everyone,

I did everything I could think of to play this game. I don't know how to create exceptions for Microsoft Security Essentials. I uninstalled WinZip and installed 7-Zip and extracted all the files. For some strange reason, I can't seem to run this game successfully. If someone could write a walkthrough on how to create exceptions for Microsoft Security Essentials for running games correctly, I would be very happy. My computer has Windows 7 X86 installed on it.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Cheers,
André

2018-03-31 14:09:58

Hi Pragma,
Thanks for the new  version. I do not know of this is a bug, or if it's how it's supposed to be nnow, but in beta 57, you can not choose the starting deck or whichhhhh     one you want to start vattling with.
Also, what is the new feature of the newq   mode in training mode?

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2018-04-02 14:30:10

hello,
what happens wen you put a car above your deck?
for example this one.
organization of the colony, "bug" type 12, 100 % success, the launcher puts 8 cards "bug" above their deck.,

2018-04-02 17:05:41

Here is the changelog for beta 57, I also took the liberty of modifying this topic's subject so people know.

beta57

Optimization of the code in the mini-games, so new bugs can appear. Some mini-games have minor changes, for example you have to touch 5 buoys in the buoy's beach.
You can enable the competition mode in a micro-games party. And you can play some new micro-games.
If you have unlocked the grand council, you can play a training battle party in the rewards' room.
Now, the offensive pary or reaction cards are not activated if the target is immunised
Some new battle cards. Some old cards are modified: peaceful shadow, numbing, glaciate, blue blood.
Some bugs are normally fixed: spectator mode for the server, inaccessible squares in the labyrinths.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-04-03 01:43:38

before I pase the error log where can I have any chance translate whole thing of the game in my language if anyone know where can I get translation file just let me know by the tread
ok here is the error in training mode when I choose 2 turn then starter with 60 health point
Call stack size: 10

Function: bool Combattant::setTypeElementaire(TypeElementaire@, bool = false, bool = false)

Function: void Combattant::initialise(Combat@, int)

Function: void Combat::initialise()

Function: int Jeu::active(Partie@)

Function: int Partie::lanceCombat()

Function: void Partie::runMiniJeuCombat()

Function: void Partie::run()

Function: void lanceCombatEntrainement()

Function: void lanceSalleRecompense()

Function: void main()

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2018-04-03 01:51:20

sorry for double posting like I said error log in the previous posted the game itself also deleted save file with out reason luckily I have backup original save file hopefuly dev can look at this and fix the bug soon it seen never happen before

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2018-04-03 02:29:32

hi.
I can't download this new version at my school, it says it's blocked because it contains a virus. Can anyone suggest anything to do?

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2018-04-03 09:35:50

Hello all.

The beta58 is now available. I copy the changelog here.

beta58

Some critical bugs are fixed: in some mini-games, in the training battle, and others less critical like the bank square.
Some new cards and some changes in old cards: thick fat, sparkling ray, free electron, willpower, and the flags of some others.
You can play a micro-games party or just one micro-game in the rewards' room.
You can paste in a chat message by pressing Ctrl+V. If it's doesn't work, try with the two Ctrl keys.
In hardcore mode, the map of some mini-games can be occasionally reversed or rotated.

It seems that sometimes the game can corrupt the savefile or the decks, so it's recommanded to make a backup.

About the antiviruses, unfortunately I don't think I can do aniything. Normally it's a false positive, but of course I cannot certify it absolutely.

You can download the new version on the website: http://pragmapragma.free.fr/crazy-party/en/

Thanks to all the contributors.

2018-04-03 10:01:18

Hi Pragma,

Would it be possible to implement a feature that allows translators to export the current English translation to a file as well as update their existing language files with the untranslated strings?

Thanks.

2018-04-03 15:13:35

when it comes to virus protection. if don't check the cloud delivered protection in windows defender and only use real time protection you should be good to go.
this works for me at least

2018-04-03 17:54:39

Funny Sito, I have both the realtime and cloud protection enabled and crazy party  and extracts fine with windows defender. Then again I'm not sure about running it since the my audiogames folder where I have such things installed I've made an exception.

Lol Pragma, there was me posting the changelog to beta 57 and 58 was just around the corner.
I like the fact that single element decks are actually affective these days thanks to the damage bonuses you get when you have a hand full of cards of the same type, its nice to not have to modify my old pre beta 52 decks, though in fairness I probably ought to look at making some others.

2018-04-04 10:41:32

Hi! Can you tell me how to copy my already existing decks in this new beta? Thanks!

2018-04-04 15:02:26

Copy the old decks folder and sauvegurd.dat into the new version

2018-04-04 15:48:52

I'm gonna have to get the latest beta version, haven't played this game in a while and I already wasn't very good (though I have the city unlocked and a few other secret levels (semi-secret) but I'll have to get back into it and get the rust off.

2018-04-04 18:19:56

Hi everyone!
Wow! Is all I can say. Just, wow!
This game is seriously amazing! It's one of my favorite games for sure! I've played it for over a year now, and I'm still not bord of it! I don't think I'll ever be either. This is truely one of those games that you become addicted to the first time you play it. I've unlocked all of the worlds, and 176 minigames, and am on Level 40.
Anyway, I'll stop braging about my stats now, and keep playing. Hahaha. I still have to collect all the Cards in the Battle mode.
Amazing game, Pragma! Love it! Keep up the great work! You rock!

2018-04-04 20:56:13

Haha. I still haven't been able to unlock the city. freaking mosquitoes.

2018-04-04 21:58:57

Hi.
I can not download a latest beta of this game.
When I am trying to download this I have 404 error written in french.

2018-04-05 07:24:43

@Draq,
There's a trick to that minigame, I think. I've always seen People who have trubble With it, and someone who can get 20 Points every time.
I can get 20 Points, say, eight out of ten times, but I don't know what I'm doing right or what the People who have trubble With it are doing wrong.
My best tips is to just walk in the middle of the corridor pressing F like crazy.
This is, after all, crazy party. Hahaha. It's what I do every time, anyway.
I've never done it any other way.
I'm really sorry, but I can't help that much With that game, I'm afraid.
I really really really wish I could, but it has never been a problem for me, and I don't know what is right or wrong to do in that minigame.
Hope you figure it out, Draq! Good Luck!
Tristan!

2018-04-05 08:41:07

I'll try that and see how it goes.

2018-04-05 15:02:31

I usually get really close to 20 points each time, but I just got lucky. my advice is the same as the previous, the hall is rectangular, stay in the middle and as soon as you start hearing mosquitos, slap away until you don't hear any more.

2018-04-05 16:21:23

The best method I've found is to stand in the middle of the outer hall which is roughly three steps wide and run right around the room. Usually by the time I've done a complete circuit I'm up to about fifteen, and can spend time hunting the last few.
I do think there is a bit of luck though, since while I   get twenty points a lot of the time, at other points I cap out at 17 or 18.

Then of course practice makes a difference, especialy with reacting to mosquitos above or below.

2018-04-08 00:14:14

greetings I am stuck about the game called inspect the castle wall whats the trick to beating that one.

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

2018-04-08 00:20:50

learn to head east when the knights are on your left and get some practice dodging the cannonballs. You'll get used to it.

Also, always have an idea where the ladders are as you pass them, even if you are just one step off the ground, the knights will go right underneath you. If they are coming at you from the right, go back to the ladder, climb just a little bit, wait until they are on your left then get down and run like heck. You can jump the  cannonballs but you just have to outmaneuver the knights because they'll get you if you try to jump them. Also get used to this game, the underground facility and the flying boat are very similar except they are more evil.