2018-03-21 09:51:03

I've never gotten that method to work, sadly. Think it may have gotten patched out.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2018-03-21 10:02:05

hello I also had the same question in my mind that can we do the self trading in one laptop and also, I would be really greatful if people can reply to this topic. solving mine and vaibhav my friend's problem.

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

2018-03-21 10:05:54 (edited by vaibhavbhandari 2018-03-21 10:06:34)

@26: That method does work because I have seen someone using this method. He uses this method. Not seen actually but heard. lol

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2018-03-21 12:56:34

so to jade. try this. set up the room on 1 laptop. then on the other, type in 192.168.xx.x, where xx.x is the local IP of the other laptop, on the network. all devices on your network have a local, and a public IP. since you're on the same network, using the local IP of the computer, who's hosting should work, since it's within your network. with that said, localhost won't work, since localhost will just redirect you back to 127.0.0.1, which, in this instance, would redirect back to the localhost of the computer who's not hosting. I can try this here in a bit, I have multiple copies of my save file. as for 1 laptop, if you guys can't get the self trading guide to work, you could always use a virtual machine, if applicable.

2018-03-21 19:02:24

I will give this a try at some point today, see what I can figure out. Will take me digging up what IP each device has, but in theory this really ought to work.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-03-23 15:33:52

OK, so when I train a manamon but my party is full, it will go in the transporter or to an other person? Just asking. I need to have other manamons to go at 158.

73 Wj3u

2018-03-23 19:06:50

hi, first free slot in your transportal, is where they will go.

2018-03-23 19:17:05

OK. I'm going through now.

73 Wj3u

2018-03-23 21:42:38

You dıdn't see my pm braille? I'm trying.

73 Wj3u

2018-03-25 20:57:02

at braille, I've sent you a pm about manamon 2 days ago.
BTW,  is there a way to forward ports? I hearded that you need to configurate your router to doo that, but I was mistaking.

73 Wj3u

2018-03-25 23:37:51

first, thanks for alerting me. honestly, I didn't look at my PM's till now, but I'll do that right now. you can forward ports, and there are 2 ways of doing it. you can either use a port forwarder, and or you can forward them manually.

2018-03-26 05:06:01

You can use the ProcessExplorer on the same computer.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2018-03-26 05:13:28

I found this on the forum. It's work for me. Also work for Jaws as well. For some reason the link not working, just let me know. I'll send you guys the link.

I threw this guide together in about 5 minutes, so I apologize for any brevity or errors in advance.

In order to trade with yourself in Manamon, follow these steps. Please note that I used NVDA to do this and have not tested any of these steps with JFW:

1. Download Process Explorer from
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sys … lorer.aspx

2. Run Manamon and load your saved game.

3. Run process explorer. Make sure you run as administrator, even if you're on an admin account.

4. This is where things get a little complicated.
You have two panes here. One says pane, and one says list view. If you aren't seeing them both, go to the view menu and make sure enable lower pane is
checked.
The part of the window that says pane is your process list. It's not spoken. If you type the letters RPG, you should land on RPG.exe. You can press enter
on the process to see it's properties come up and confirm this. Press escape to get out of the properties window.
Now you want to tab to the list view and you should see a huge amount of handles for the process. Press s and then start moving up through the list. You
will see a process that looks like this eventually:

Mutant \Sessions\1\BaseNamedObjects\bgtManamon 1

Right click on this and choose close handle. You'll receive a warning that the program may not work correctly. Choose yes.

5. You can now start another instance of Manamon. If you want to trade Manamon between saves, for instance to get the other starters, you need to switch
the saved games at this point. Your previous save will remain loaded into the memory of the first instance of Manamon, but you can load your other save
into the second instance.

6. On both instances, go to the online trading center. Choose to host with one instance. With the other, choose join room and type localhost for the IP
address.

7. Go through the trading process as normal on both instances.

8. Once you've finished trading, you can disconnect. Make absolutely sure that you save the game you want the trades to remain on and that you have any
saved data you want to keep backed up before continuing. Saving the game at this point will overwrite the save you traded from if you were trading between
save files.

I hope this helps some players get around the issues with trading.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2018-04-02 20:51:00

i could really use this save file, as i almost completed the game and lost my files and i don't feel like going threw all that again.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-04-03 06:26:52

So I recently started playing this game and actually intend to finish it this time. I plan on doing a 100 percent save so if people want it when I'm done I'll upload. Honestly it might take a while though, I've never even beaten the game. Last time I played I got to the manalith factory. I've been using Jayde's guide a little, only to see if I'm going to screw myself out of something when a yes/no choice pops up. If someone wants to list them here by all means go for it. I just finished the 3rd gym (ahem... uh sorry... stadium.) I plan to write a proper opinion piece when I've beaten at least the main game, but I'd already would love a hack myself. Trading with myself is not an issue, and I think I have the 3 starters on my old save, it is definitely annoying though. I die a little inside each time I remember that in Crystal for example, you can't evolve geodude past graveler. I'll have to get to playing some of the hacks at some point, actually anniversary Crystal I believe allows you to get all of them. Which mons are the ones you need to trade for? Only one I know of is Aperishian. Again it's all in the guide so I can look there.

2018-05-05 09:39:25

I just did a self trading with 2 computers, and I got myself a Mortrex

2018-06-11 20:46:25

I think I have 3 or 4 of them.