2018-03-14 01:02:13

hello.
i really want to know what happened to this forum and audiogames.net.
because when i go to forum.audiogames.net or audiogames.net with my braillesense, i keep hear this message.
forum.audiogames.net 502 bad request.
but when i enter this sites with my pc or phone, i can use the site very well.
can you help me about that situations?
please answer my question.
and please fix this problem.
goodbye.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2018-03-14 02:12:23

I predict the answer will be something involving the browser vs Cloudflare.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-03-14 03:09:14

If the site works from your PC but doesn't work from the BrailleSense, I predict that the problem is with the BrailleSense. What that may be I can't say as I have no experience with the BrailleSense.

2018-03-14 05:35:33

long story short, the braille sense is rejected by the site, because of it's user agent. even though the braille sense browser is capable of loading the site, the site rejects it. while one could get around the issue by tweeking the registry, I'm yet to figure out how to set the braille sense to actually keep the modifications permenant. yesterday's attempts have also failed. so in short, unless the site owners can do something, or we can find a work around against HIMS restrictions, you may be out of luck for now.

2018-03-14 06:07:58

This should be in Site and forum feedback.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2018-03-14 08:11:08

Moderation!

I'm moving this topic to site and forum feedback as it is about the site.

I do know some of those braille note takers use a very old version of internet explorer that isn't compatible with cloud flair, it's the same reason this site no longer works on Windows xp, though whether this is true of the  braille sense I'm not sure.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-03-14 13:44:42

hi dark, yes, it is true. the sense, after all, uses a mobile version of IE6, so whatever won't work on XP, you can be sure it won't on the sense.