2018-02-14 01:15:55

I can't find them. And I had 4 dens as well.

Follow me on twitch
http://twitch.tv/vol4life8657
Subscribe and like my video content on the Access 4 All channel!
http://youtube.com/c/access4all

2018-02-14 02:39:37

It would be cool if someone would write out how to complete all the quests.
It would also be cool if someone would write out how to access and complete the hidden quests.

2018-02-14 10:48:48

Could anyone tell me how to trigger the somewhere mentioned hidden quest called Haunted by the Past? I have beaten the game already, I'm just trying to complete the last two quests that I still have going before starting a new game plus. If you prefer, send me a private message or something so that we don't spoil it out in the open here for everyone else.
Thanks,
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2018-02-15 09:23:22

Do anyone know what time period the game is base in?

2018-02-16 19:32:21

Well, I would say the Medievil period,  but I can't be for sure.

Follow me on twitch

2018-02-16 20:58:03

Spoiler
Lucas, Haunted by the Past can be triggered by visiting a secret outpost in Deepwood. Go to the ruined fort door and head south and take the first left path you find. Follow it to an overgrown path and follow this to a lake. If you go left once you enter the lake you'll find it.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-02-17 00:25:00

Thanks, Bryanp.
Slight
spoilers
ahead:

Ah, the overgrown path. I've known about that probably since as soon as I first entered the ruins but I've never been able to follow it all the way to the end up until now, or maybe I thought there was nothing interesting there. Yeah, I've now discovered the lake, the outpost and even the isolated grove, but no matter what I do at the outpost or which party members I visit it with, nothing seems to be there, I mean nothing except the general loot you find in other containers elsewhere. No new dialogues, no party dialogue options, except the introductory dialogue where Gwen and Alexia said this place felt odd and amazing at the same time, or something along those lines. Yeah, my first visit there was with Gwen and Alexia, Matthias and Simeon came next. Could there be a bug where if your first visit to this place is not with the right party member, it doesn't get triggered a second time any more, or am I still missing something I should do at the place?
Thanks,
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2018-02-17 02:54:13

Hey, Lukas.
Can you tell me where all three of the magic stones are in the graveyard?
I know that they are in the mausoleums.
I can find two of the three but the last one I can't find.

2018-02-17 05:02:05

Lukas, if you've only found normal loot in that particular location (see how I avoid spoilers? lol) then you probably haven't explored it all. You'll want to keep looking—trust me, something other than normal loot can be found in there.

2018-02-17 05:16:44

Hi Psycho.
The stones are pretty easy to locate, the last one is a challenge because you have to do some puzzle solving to get to it. Don't ask me how to get past that though, I haven't figured that out myself.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2018-02-18 07:37:47

I found all three stones.

2018-02-19 18:42:57

I still can't get by the last camp site, so I can end this quest.

Follow me on twitch

2018-02-27 09:59:58

Having a complete walkthrough of this game would be neat. If for no other reason than not having to spend hours wandering aimlessly up and down every road, path, trail, curve, bend, twist and turn looking for bandit camps and ambush sites. Knowing the order certain things need to be done in might prove helpful as well. I've gone through the game twice now and screwed myself out of a different quest each time due to doing things out of order or having the wrong people with me.

2018-02-27 15:47:43

If this doesn't exist in the next week or two I might start writing one. I'm pretty busy with university work, however, so I can't say how long I'll be on it. If someone else is already writing one, please let me know, thanks.

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2018-03-01 00:30:44

Ah, thanks for the reassurance, Joseph. That's definitely good to know. So I'll just try to keep on exploring. And exploring. And exploring. :-D
Lukas

2018-03-02 05:06:27

How do you get to the lock doors in the guard barracks?
There is a fence that surrounds the back door.

2018-03-02 06:34:45

I think first you should go inside the Guard berics and then get to the locked door.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2018-03-03 07:06:50

I have walked into the guard barracks.
However it will not let the thief unlock the door.
So how can I get to the back of the barracks?

2018-03-03 08:14:50

Cyco, that door in the barracks is only supposed to unlock for you when you've reached a certain point in a given quest. This is a place Simeon is not supposed to be able to unlock himself. Are you doing something to help the captain out? Maybe once you've done enough, he will let you access the door. :-)

BTW, Joseph and everyone, just to let you know, I was having trouble with the Haunted by the past quest. Thanks to all your advice, I was finally able to get that quest to trigger, and man, is it surprising and unexpected, and the reward is absolutely brilliant! I loved it! Thanks a ton. :-)

Lukas

2018-03-05 11:18:47

Not sure how many people would like updates on this, but I'm slowly getting work done on the body of the walkthrough. Once I have something presentable, would you guys prefer some sort of link like a dropbox file or something in the articles room? I expect this to be pretty large, so I'm not even sure if the site will let me paste it, but I'm sure I can split it into multiple posts if necessary. Anyway, let me know your preference, or if you'd still be interested in a guide at all.

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2018-03-05 12:26:20

I think I would like it!

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2018-03-05 19:45:48

Hi Nocturnus,

What is this Haunted by the Past quest that everyone is talking about? What is this reward, exactly?
I would absolutely love a walkthrough of this game, including all the quests and side quests and possible ways to complete them. If this is doable, I will be very happy and proud with the people who devoted their time to help newcommers to this game out.
Have a nice week,
André

2018-03-05 21:08:25

hey soul keeper Please do not use dropbox for this walkthrough because the links will expire.
instead post it in the articals room but don't make it an audio walkthrough only a text walkthrough.

2018-03-05 22:11:12 (edited by afsilva90 2018-03-05 22:13:08)

Hi Soulkeeper,

I would like an audio walkthrough as well as a text walkthrough because I enjoy listening to other people playing this game. I would like a text walkthrough because it allows me to read how other people have completed a quest that I may be struggling with. I would like this walkthrough to contain multiple parts, just like a book.
Have a nice week,
André

2018-03-05 23:35:35

I would love a text walkthrough of this amazing game.
Will this walkthrough have all the quests and hidden quests?
Will it explain how to access hidden quests, areas, items and characters?