2018-02-07 20:34:55

Hey, Nocturnus.

Have you completed the game and all of the hidden quests?

2018-02-07 20:42:27

I'd enjoy that too, Nocturnus. Always fun to hear other people enjoying the game.

Nightrider: Regarding campsites, the real trick is to do systematic grid searches. I.e., I'm going to walk the Ancient Road from one end to the other, listening for any branching roads to my left or right. If I find a branching road, I'll walk that one north to south. As I go, I'll listen for campfires. Note that there is one campsite that tends to be particularly difficult for people to find, however someone in the forest does have some information on its location.

Regarding the Navincius Mausoleum puzzle: be careful that you don't get too fixed on where you expect the answer to be. Just because two of the numbers were found on tombstones in the graveyard, that doesn't mean the others are as well.

2018-02-09 01:48:03

I've found all the ambush sites except two. Well I've gotten to points where I can see them but can't for the life of me figure out how to come at them. They're the grassy knoll and windy bluff.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-02-09 04:01:46

Wouldn't you know it, I finally get into the grassy knoll I found and it wasn't even the right one. LOL. BTW what's the significance of the ritual altar?

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-02-10 17:06:31

Hi there,
I have got Problems with two quests:
you can lead a horse to water: I don't know where to search for the missing horse.
slight
Spoilers:
I know it is in the Woods, but where?
end
of
Spoilers
I don't know the exact Name of this quest, but it is the one where you have to find out about the Family of the ranger who joins you in the forest: it says you have to earn his trust, but how do you do tha`t?

Happy adventuring and hope you can answer my questions!

Julian

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2018-02-10 17:26:58

Julian
s
p
o
i
l
e
r

1. Search in the western ruins
2. Talk to Anabelle and ask her if she has some advice for adventurers. Ask her till she will tell you about the abandoned house in the forest. Go there with mathiias and you'll be done.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-02-12 16:38:51

One more tip about the horse...consider the name of the quest. That may narrow your search somewhat...

2018-02-20 06:52:44

Hi everyone,

I am stuck with a quest.
Spoilers may occur, so read carefully.

I am trying to find the entrance to the goblin tunnels.
I have found the blocked mine shaft and killed the hydra in the lake.
Thief guy says that I needed to look for a new entrance near the underground lake, but I have looked and looked without any luck.
Can anyone give me some hints?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Edis

2018-02-20 09:12:18

***spoiler spaces below: read at your own discretion! ***
@nocturnalrider,
the entance you are looking for is a trapdoor which can be found in a set of natural caverns a bit north of the lake.  It's not a precise northward direction, given the fact that the mines can be somewhat of a maze, but you'll know you're heading the right way if you can first find a goblin encampment.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2018-02-20 13:07:58

Hello  all, can any tell me where i can find a solution how to solve riddle. im doing quest no rest for the vickets,
***spoilers***
and im deactivate two rune stones, and lastly is somewhere in navincius mausoleum. im here, and i find some door and i must adjust pictures with numbers. i have apple, dove duck, sword and scroll. i find in war room, peace room and wisdom rom, numbers for sword dove and scroll, but where i can find numbers for others?

2018-02-20 14:53:27

***SPOILER SPACE AHEAD!  READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION! ***
Try looking at the tombstones in the graveyard.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2018-02-20 16:27:09

does any of us have problem like me. when i enter in to some places in game, for example the goblin settlement, the game have some bugs. I enter in to settlement, and turn north, and after several steps, my character do not doing my command. if i tray tu turn left or right, game do not hear my command.  and when i try to hear what is in front of my , nvda don't speak. when i try to hear direction and pressing q, game don't speak which direction i'm.  when i enter in combat in this places, i press enter on retreat but my character don't escape from battle. but when i move up or down arrows to hear another options, nvda don't speak again. please help if this is bug

2018-02-23 20:46:24

Hi. I need help with the quest titled ancient evil. I found the rune stone in the Medranus mausoleum and I found the graves in the wisdom, war and peace rooms of the navincius mausoleum, however I can't find the other two graves, and I can't find the rune stone in the lenario mausoleum. Unless I am once again overlooking something obvious.

Ask, and you will receive.
Seek, and you will find.
Knock, And the door will be opened for you
Mat. 7:7

2018-02-24 03:31:25

Brendan,

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s

For the other tomb stones, consider the pictures on the dials. Are they reminding you of anything you've come across?

Regarding the Linario mausoleum, have you spoken to Victoria? A second hint, it seems the entrance is blocked. Are there other ways into the other mausoleums?

2018-02-26 15:47:46

spoilers!

So I feel a bit daft asking this question, but I personally can't find the door with the dials people are on about!
I've deactivated 2 runestones, and have all the numbers, but can I find the door, can I buggery!

2018-02-26 17:09:32

***Graveyard Spoilers***

If you haven't found the door in question, then I assume the stones you've neutralized were in Madranus and Linarrio Mausoleums? If so, just check out other mausoleums and you'll find it in time.

2018-02-27 07:55:00

I've searched around and tried countless combinations to open this darn door. I've tried every possible logical combination that I can think of for the honey bee, tree, sun, river, and seed. Please help before I lose what is left of my mind. hehe

2018-02-27 16:29:09

Insonnoir, the combination is not logical—it's randomized. The only way to know the combination is to find the answer somewhere else in the ruins, as one of your party members should have suggested. Minor spoilers below:

You're looking for a book of riddles. The riddles will correspond to the carvings, in the order they are supposed to be pressed.

2018-02-28 03:22:15

A question though, if I take the thief guy back to the guards, will he still with me later?

2018-02-28 13:47:42 (edited by vaibhavbhandari 2018-03-02 13:39:33)

@Socheat, I don't think that you can turn him to the guards.
I also have a question that I am not able to find the other key for the madranas mosoliam. I have found the lion one but I am not able to find the other one. Does anyone that where can I find it?

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2018-02-28 14:48:33

hi all. can someone please tell me where the war room and the peace room are? thanks in advance.

2018-02-28 18:19:00

As far as I know, they are in the mosoliam in which that dile is. You'll need to explore a bit their.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore

2018-03-01 04:38:17

@vaibhavbhandari,

*** Graveyard spoilers ***

The other key is in that same fenced in area where the Madranus mausoleum is located.

2018-03-03 00:22:36

Hi Noctornus,

I would also like to see a recording of someone playing A Hero's Call, please. I'm trying to complete the quest in which you must give a certain ring to a really proud person, but I'm having some trouble with it. To be more specific, I would like to know where I can find said ring. Thanks for your hints.
Have a nice and restful weekend,
André

2018-03-03 02:59:48

***Spoilers***
Talk to simion. There will be an option for asking about if he has stolen a ring or not.
***End of Spoilers***