2018-02-19 09:14:42

hey guys. I'm pretty excited to announce a new social hangout for everyone. I originally meant it as a replacement for the zone bbs, but I see that it can be so much more than that. The forum and pm system are currently the only functional aspects of the site, but games are coming soon, and not just one type of game either. word games, trivia games, and hopefully a variation of press your luck/whammy. I'm looking for new ideas, new members, and a great start to this place. I know some people don't like a forum environment, but this is still a work in progress. our goal is simply this, fun, friends, and an interesting new place. I'm holding a contest now. our 100th user will win a prize, which I will not disclose at the moment. Once again, that url is http://blindfunzone.x10.mx/forum
hope to see a lot of you there.
Eliza.
P.S. I'm sorry the domain is so long, but my bank account restricted what I could buy. Hope to see you guys really soon. Feel free to email me with any questions.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2018-02-19 18:04:21

I registered, it seems nice and I am waiting to see you my messages.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-02-19 18:58:30

I like this idea, however I would say one thing, you really shouldn't be using x10 as your webhost. I mean if it were to be just a forum, I guess it could get by, but since you want to expand it I think it is only fair that I advise of this now so that you don't have to find out later as I unfortunately did. Yes, I got duped by x10's 10mb per file upload limit. It's quite unfortunate considering it is a free host, but it's just not gonna work for your purposes. I'd say invest in a vps. That does come with the reality that you are technically on your own as far as configuring the web server but there are tutorials out there and we can help.

2018-02-22 07:47:22

Once this forum/fun zone finds its final destenation, I'd love to check it out. But for now I'll hold off.
Thanks for setting it up, good thought!
smile

2018-02-22 09:15:59

Hi.
I'll wait to there are some games to play.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-02-23 01:17:17

So on looking at the rules...apparently you are not allowed to ban or delete accounts if you have a problem with the user. However, I see my account has been removed...well then. What a good forum this will become, where the main admin doesn't follow the rules!

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2018-02-23 04:30:51

@blink_wizard I'm a bit wary of the forum as well. I just assume stay away from it for now.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-02-23 05:41:29

I saw something like this coming from a mile away which is why I didn't go there.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-02-23 07:37:25

Is it just me or do the forums look a lot like the forums on this site?

I'm not sure if I'll join yet or not, the zone's already fragmented enough.

You've got the main Reddit and facebook groups, then you have a bunch of groups other users have started, whatsapp and skype, plus a zello channel and a twitter list.

2018-02-23 11:15:45

If this is the same eliza from twitter, the one who randomly trolls and insults people, then i’m Staying away from this thing.
Anyone remember the topic where she called Sam tupy gay, sexist and a bunch of other things for seemingly no reason?
Dicks no, i’m Staying away from this thing.

2018-02-23 11:29:39

hm, i'll better stay away. Waited for such kinds of posts, so i'll stay away from this thing until people will say it's good.

2018-02-23 12:52:48

@9 Yes, they do, probably because they're powered by the same database system.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2018-02-23 15:10:02

I've had a brief glance, but as usual with these sorts of things my question is "what exactly are you offering that other forums don't?"

This isn't meant to be harsh, but just saying "here's a forum come and use it" isn't really encouraging people too much.

I'd recommend getting together some games, poles, functions, maybe a blog post or some forum based games that can be played in topics, things that could give interest and life to a community then! advertising.

There are plenty of places on the net these days where people can meet up and just have a chinwag about blindness or anything else, so you need to think how to make this one of yours unique.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-02-23 16:12:43

Er...the one I linked, the Sonar IS based off of Antergos however isn't it? DId you check the ISO in a VM first before saying that?

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

2018-02-23 16:21:30

@10 I do remember hence one of the reasons I'm staying away from this.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-02-23 18:04:41

Hi,
Based on your twitter feed and experiences I've had with you in the past Katie or Eliza I guess now... no.

2018-02-23 20:24:03

Um, so eliza and kady are the same person? Just, wow.

2018-02-23 23:23:50

Most of you guys said what I wouldn't, but now that it's been said I may as well. I am the type that hates being moderated and managed by people, (don't take it personal AG mods,) and especially this person in particular sense I've seen her Twitter. Thanks but no thanks.

TWITCH

2018-02-24 00:58:26

What is a forum ran by this person? A disaster, that is all. You guys said it better than I possibly could.

2018-02-24 03:29:24 (edited by Lucas1 2018-02-24 03:31:12)

How did I know? Just... how did I know something about this was gonna show up on there eventually? http://blindfunzone.x10.mx/forum/viewto … pid=25#p25
<edit>This seems like... half satire and half her real writing style.</edit>

2018-02-24 03:33:13

Its funny though.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2018-02-24 03:43:53

Agreed. Finally someone says something about it.

TWITCH

2018-02-24 04:09:22

I don't even wanna click on the link,, it might do some java code injection bullshit lol

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-02-24 04:14:05

@ironcross32 No the link is fine, I clicked on it and nothing bad happened.

TWITCH

2018-02-24 04:23:36

Urm people, I can't believe that I am the only person here beeing a bit confused right now.
So, who is that Eliza or Katy or who ever, what the hell was the old zone when there is now a new zone, and what makes you people stay away from this? Does it have to do something with the old zone or what?
Would be kind if someone could explain that a bit.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.