2018-02-12 10:15:31

Hi guys

I'm trying to create or find  combos for batman.
Do you guys know of any website that can offer some bnb combo notations / or easy ones to start from?

I just suck at creating  them myself, and injustice 2 is supposed to be easy to play lol

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2018-02-12 20:33:45

Usually testyourmight.com is my go-to place for combos. But you can also probably find some youtube vids that could show you some, and hopefully they'll have the inputs in the description. Also, if you can't find anything useful in the description, sometimes people will discuss the combos in the comments section and you can figure out what's happening from there. I usually find a channel that tends to have good vid descriptions and latch on to it.

2018-02-13 06:09:15

For Batman the one  I always used was:
jumping 2, 1 2 3, 3, df1 mb, b3, jump forward 2, b2 3
jump 2, immediately 1 2 3, 3
Input the 1 2 3 string, wait a second then hit 3 again before they hit the ground
df 1
When the grapple hits, meter burn it then immediately do the back 3. Jump forward but wait a split second before hitting the 2, then immediately input the back 1 3

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2018-02-13 13:17:49

@anthony, Thanks a lot, test your might have some real good stuff! I'm also searching for a good youtuber who also includes the combos as notations.
@stewie Thanks! I'll go practice this one as well, If i had questions i will ask on this topic.

p.s. hype for ninja turtles!

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2018-02-14 03:09:59

so hyped for the turtles.  and this is coming from someone who never really was a fan.