2018-02-05 17:21:53

spoilers
I can't find the password for the closet safe either.
end spoilers

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2018-02-05 18:25:44 (edited by brian.kurosawa 2018-02-05 18:26:15)

@stewie unfortunately i can't tell you, otherwise i'll spoil the game thats already short. But i hope you have success.

2018-02-05 20:21:27

oh my gosh, i've been waiting for that since i've finished the teaser!
it's downloading now, but i already know i'll enjoy this game. congratulations to you, Brian, and wish you luck in making new games!
also i have a question to you. as the teaser shows, there's much text, dialogs etc. in this game, so i would like to translate it into russian. are you up for supporting translations?

we are the strongest! we are the weapon of the force! we are one!
my name is darth scorp!

2018-02-05 20:49:27 (edited by brian.kurosawa 2018-02-05 20:52:59)

@darth scorp: thank you! When we we're developping we remembered all of your suport given on the second teaser and personally i was awaiting you to comment here too. I hope you enjoy this title and for sure i'll include your translated language file! I'll send you a pm with my skype so i'll be able to send you the language file. For those who wants to translate it as well, just post here too! I intend to include those language files along the game on our next update!

2018-02-05 21:13:11 (edited by brian.kurosawa 2018-02-05 21:17:07)

I've included instructions on how to translate the game to your language on the first post if you want. Thanks guys for all of your feedbacks! Also there are more details about the game on the first post.

2018-02-05 21:20:53

how long is this? or is it a game i can complete in half an hour? was hoping it would be a long game like resident evil

2018-02-05 21:30:18

@wlomas i'm really sorry. I wanted to publish it so the time varies by person. But yes, it is only 30 minutes the campaign. I intend to do some chapters to complement things that we're not explained.

2018-02-05 21:55:30 (edited by Sean-Terry01 2018-02-05 21:59:59)

Hi there, I was wondering if there might be a way that I could have a look at the full text version of the English translation of the game? I notice that there are a few things here and there that could be worded a little bit better in English. That’s not to say that your English is bad at all. I just want to possibly make it more understandable as I am a complete native English speaker.  If you would like, you can PM it to me. And once I’ve finished up the result, I can send it back to you via a PM. Thanks. I’d love to see what I can do to help out.

2018-02-05 22:06:13

Thanks a lot Sean-Terry01!

2018-02-06 03:47:17

but the question is how we know the original sentences, when I open language.dat, with notepat, i cannot read it cause in show symbol

2018-02-06 04:42:34

Could I have the answer to the safe? I feel like I either skipped over some text or am just forgetting something but I genuinely can't find it.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2018-02-06 05:32:06

Hi there
Spoilers
I’m having trouble with the ghost in I guess it would be chapter 1. The one after the prologue. I don’t understand how I should get rid of the ghost before the music box stops and that really scary noise happens. Otherwise, when I leave the room across from the little girls room, the ghost is always after me and gets me every time. I don’t know how to get rid of it.

2018-02-06 06:25:44

after get item in the table with a clock wich mention on the music box table, u have to go to leaving room and to avoid the ghost for awhile use match wich u can find inside cupboardd in the kitchen

2018-02-06 06:38:12 (edited by JasonBlaze 2018-02-06 06:44:41)

spoiler!
make sure you run , you could hit tab to make your char automaticly running if you press w,a,s,d.
run strate north, and east to the kitchen, east to the dining room, and east again to the living room, and the ghost will stop chaseing you big_smile
use the match if the ghost get near you.
to make thing easyer, before you enter the girl's room, make sure the doors to the kitchen, dining room, and living room are open.
and close that door to the room with diary so you not to overshot and pass the kitchen to the east  when the ghost chaseing you. (yeah, I did that and I just like, wowoow omg omg tongue )
spoiler end.

2018-02-06 08:10:20

Hi. when I try to start the game it gives me this message
C:\Users\DOWNLO~1\DARKEN~1\Game.PIF
Invalid program file name, please check your pif file. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.

Thanks.

fantasy world creationist

2018-02-06 09:29:03 (edited by brian.kurosawa 2018-02-06 10:15:54)

@40 thats strange, i don't understud why your executable file are in .pif. I never seen it before.
@36 yes Stewie, actually you missed something telling the answer to this password.
@35 Rio_unesa, unless you need to update the english translation you may ask and i'll send the original sentences via pm. But if you want to translate it to your own language, just tell me. Firstly you will need to translate from Portuguese to English, but of cource i can provide the original sentences for you as well. I've choose to keep it encrypted on the final versions to avoid people spoiling their own game.
I updated the language file fixing some translation problems, thanks to Darth Scorp. I'll update the first post's link as well.
Edit: guys there were important parts of the game not translated! I'm really sorry, already fixed it. https://www.sendspace.com/file/6t6eit

2018-02-06 14:13:35

is there a way to switch screen readers or do we have to use NVDA?

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-02-06 17:01:01

and the safe has me baffled as well. anybody got a hint? driving me nuts but probably something really stupid I haven't thought of.

2018-02-06 17:10:15

Yes I am stuck at the closet safe thing too.
There is a plaque that says I'll never forget the day I got a c in math, but I still don't get the hint. sorry.

2018-02-06 17:35:15

Hello folks! Spoiler alert:
That is just a small hint, but the answer is elsewhere writen on a note. I Guess there are some locked doors to check yet, right?
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2018-02-06 17:37:50

guessing I know where the answer is, I just don't understand it.

spoiler:

it's to do with the page about the musical notes rite? I can't get my head round it though. maybe it's reading it too fast or it's bad English or I'm in a really thick mood today.

2018-02-06 19:15:15

I have been through every door I have access to and I can't find any other notes. I also don't remember what the page about music said, it wasn't added to my notes either.

2018-02-06 19:24:39

I have noticed the game is a bit buggy when it comes to showing the notes you've found. sometimes it'll show them all, sometimes it'll only show 2 of them.

2018-02-06 20:07:33

Well, congrats for the game. I finished it and well, is really interesting. For a first concept demo of the engine looks and was very funy, but for the future, well. Is necesary more content like that. The game works very well tongue

2018-02-06 20:31:21

can some one help me to get the password for the safe pleas

regards

regards
Hannes Fouche
Access gaming my YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC8CshzvGHEy2eR5L86nMM5A