2017-12-01 15:01:04

I'm glad you liked it!

A quick note about the fighting system: waving your sword around will bring only to your defeat, since enemies will parry your blows and unbalance you pretty quickly if you behave recklessly!
Depending on your opponent, more often than not you will have to change your style and go for a smarter approach.

About the demo: we received your feedback and we understand the importance to try something before buying it. We will definitely consider publishing a demo, but I cannot assure you right now that it will happen *smile*

2017-12-01 21:05:55 (edited by afsilva90 2017-12-01 21:08:53)

Hi Marco,

I would like to make a suggestion with respect to the Echoes from Levia: Soulbound game. How about adding more advanced fighting techniques for Seric to learn in addition to the simple ones? For example, Seric could learn a fighting technique that could hit multiple targets at once. If Seric can learn simple attacks, I think he can also learn more advanced and cooler ones. I think that Seric should learn these attacks in order to make the fights more diverse instead of making them boring. I hope that you understand my suggestion and keep it in mind.
Cheers,
André

2017-12-01 22:01:06

Afsilva, I firstthink you need to wait for the game's release before making such suggccstions.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-12-08 17:09:12

Will there be boss fights? Would be great if so.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-12-12 15:04:34 (edited by Cloverbit 2017-12-12 15:07:43)

Hi André,
try it and find it yourself, I'm sure you will like it! *smile*
I can say that even though Seric is not a fast learner, he gains more consciousness about his skills.

Hi Muhammad,
you will have to fight some bosses and special enemies at certain points, thanks for asking!

2017-12-12 15:51:16

wish this game here now, smile will it be early on next year or no difinitive time-frame?

2017-12-12 15:54:01

Are there any progressional updates worth mentioning?

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-12-13 09:30:23

There should be a sub-forum called "impatient and idle speculations about release dates." At least then the devs would know what not to read. *grin*

In the hands of a gamer, word becomes weapon, argument becomes shield, and life becomes a quest.

2017-12-13 22:20:17

Just wondering, are there any plans to make an audio demo or something for what the actual gameplay will be like? I'm personally interested in the mechanics the game will have, combat especially tongue. I've listened to the trailer which sounds cool, but doesn't really give much of an idea of the game itself, just a cutscene.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-01-01 16:59:34

i have received a voucher for christmas and want to use it to order this title. any news on when pre-ordering or a release may be available?

2018-01-01 20:25:47

What was the song that was used in the beginning of the trailer?
it's like an introduction to the game.

2018-01-01 22:38:26

Hello Everybody!
We're currently approaching the testing phase, so the release is getting closer every day!
I cannot disclose a precise date yet, but it seems everything is going fine and we are not encountering major issues, so probably we will be able to release Echoes from Levia: Soulbound in the first months of 2018!
Trust us, we're as eager as you to finally release the game, after having worked on it for almost two years.

The soundtrack has been written especially for the game by two talented artists (Antonio e Simone), if you guys like it as we do, we'll find a way to distribute it after the release of the game!

About the demo slash gameplay trailer, we are currently exploring different options, I will update you as soon as something is decided.

To stay tuned you can follow us on facebook and subscribe at our newsletter!
We will not spam, be assured.

Have an happy new year! *smile*

2018-01-01 23:40:56

Very very exciting. I'm looking forward to the release as I know a lot of others are as well.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2018-01-02 09:30:07

will it be a closed beta test or available for those of us who may wish to help on the forum?

2018-01-30 13:32:54

Hello everybody!
Sorry for having kept you hanging, it's a really busy period over here.
We just began an internal test phase, and it seems everything is good!
We have to re-dub a couple of phrases, but for now the game runs great, I can't wait to know if you guys will like it as much as I do.
The test phase is very critical, we need to be sure to release a product as bug free as possible.

I will give you an update about the closed beta as soon as we finish the internal testing phase, stay tuned!

Marco

2018-01-30 15:50:05

Hurrah! keep us up to date.
I'm really looking forward to this one, if the gameplay matches up to the story and audio quality it should be something really special.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-01-31 03:42:10 (edited by alisson 2018-01-31 03:42:42)

yea! keep up with this great news! can't wait to play an other rpg game! yeea!

Sorry for my english

2018-01-31 03:58:36

Looking forward to the opportunity to check this out. Will definitely be keeping tabs on this project. Good luck! I know how stressful and challenging what you're doing can be.

2018-02-01 10:46:50

I have a question:

Say, for example, when I purchase the game for my Mac, do I need to purchase another one if I have Windows in the future?

2018-02-01 15:45:28

@65
I look forward to giving this game a shot, whether via the closed beta or the full release.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2018-02-07 18:51:40

Hello everybody,

thanks for your words of encouragement, we need and appreciate them!

@Socheat we will use some distribution platforms, namely Play Store, App Store, and our website.
Sadly if you buy the game from one of them you cannot use the same license on another one. It's not our choice, but there's nothing we can do about it.

2018-02-07 21:59:46

hopefully we can help beta test soon for those who arinterested, and have a bit more audio from the game, like combat? ☺️

2018-02-07 23:18:19

will the game have quests like a hero's call?

2018-02-08 09:51:13

@71, thanks for your answer to my question. When this game comes out, I hope to buy one for my Mac.

2018-02-08 13:08:29

I'm very excited to play it. Looking forward to this looking great game.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P