S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
If you hit 2 disks they will switch places. Arrange the disks so they are in the same padern as the paper from the second Mudkiller.

2018-01-18 04:48:02

Or how to use a guide... lol Although having said that, the link's kinda gotten berried in here.
Which reminds me, I need to go back to that at some point and finish talking about the extra stuff.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-01-18 07:14:05

that guide really should be pinned somewhere. I wish  2 and 1 had the same kind of information as this version does because the game series in its entirety is just epic.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-01-18 08:45:07

I mean part of that is probably my fault, lol I probably could've broadcasted a little more than just a couple posts in this topic.

2018-01-18 10:27:12

I was actually forgetting updating my first post on this topic. Now it has been done.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2018-01-18 19:02:52

Well hopefully the guide looks somewhat good, lol.

2018-01-20 09:48:13 (edited by Farhad Ali Bhatti 2018-01-20 09:55:12)

@blind ninja:
your guide is very highly admirable,
@2277:
thanks again for help.
Here is  my another question:
if i beet the game in last highest mode which set the enemy level 100thousand,
so will i able to get all the items, weapons etc without playing previous modes?

2018-01-20 11:35:36

I can write to you a guyd about bk3 as I know a way to make some stuff like weapons, has explained blind gammer95 on his channel in youtube how to compleate  it
sorry again about my bad english

I still learning it
sad

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2018-01-21 20:04:58

@2885
If you beat the legend of haying ? hayin? ?.. mode you can switch modes without resetting. it would give you a faster way to get the medals that you do not have yet but you would have to change modes and play the last level of each mode, one by one to get all of the medals. Though if you are able to play that last mode might as well play the other ones they would be much easier anyway.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-01-22 02:02:28

I recommend checking what kind of clear medals can be used at the crafting workshop before switching the game modes. Some medals have no usage at the moment. Trying the last mode right after the first completion is obviously impossible; you'll certainly be oneshot with over 500000 damage.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2018-01-22 08:29:34 (edited by Farhad Ali Bhatti 2018-01-26 08:14:46)

oh whao whao whao!
Thanks both of you!

2018-01-27 09:07:15

where from i can get peace of magic?  i want to make maricole age.

2018-01-27 22:18:07

fight and defeat the magic ball, (secret spot on stage 18-3 only reachable with magic ufo). You can probably do it when your level gets to 3800 or so. I will not disclose any more because I guess that is all you need to know and because I already did on another forum thread.

2018-01-28 09:46:40 (edited by Farhad Ali Bhatti 2018-01-28 23:14:52)

18-3? I have already defeated magical ball. Its 20-3 not 18-3 i want peace of magic which is collection item.

2018-01-29 00:57:26

hi, my bad. its 20-3 indeed. pieces of magic are thrown when the magical ball does a particular kind of attack, forgot which one though.

2018-01-29 08:43:05

oho! Mean i have to wait there. Thank you dear

2018-01-31 21:08:05

@Ultra Leet J: thank you to help out  me all time, here am i again come to  ask you three things: 1: how to i  get companian and super companian card? 2: how to  i get visiting card or where from? Again i thank you  for your valuable replies for me.

2018-02-09 13:11:47

Okay, so I got this game last week and am up to the final stage cluster. On 21.1, where I have to avoid the cameras, I am really really frustrated. I'm trying to follow the walkthrough I was given by the same friend who recommended the game to me, but I inevitably set one of them off, and then I get swarmed and none of my weapons are sufficiently powerful to wipe out the hordes of enemies that swarm me. It's too much, and I feel like I won't be able to finish this game at this rate. With the security carts I eventually was like "Screw it" and killed them. But the cameras must have more hp than I can combat, and the hordes are just so numerous and then I get stuck at a wall and they dogpile me and I'm finished.
This friend also told me the best weapon I could get was the omega shooter, but running minishooters to craft it is taking absolutely freaking forever. I'm sick of running Stage 16.2 and only getting maybe 12 minishooters at a time if I'm lucky. Please, if anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it. I just need some tips. This part is really really hard for me. *sob*

2018-02-09 14:54:55

@2296:  note that where are you going? If you are going right, then check which direction camera facing?  example:  i am  on 10,0  camera on 50,0. When camera faces right,  i will go 25,0   then use magic hook to go up.  hope this will help you, otherwise post here again and i will try to solve you any other way. Sorry for my english.

2018-02-09 15:09:09 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2018-02-09 15:47:56)

I managed to get past 21.1. But 21.2 is harder and I get impatient and rush through it. Also there are times I fall and get stuck at a wall that the hook can't help me to climb and then the camera turns around and I cannot escape it. And when I inevitably (and it does feel like it is inevitable sometimes) get spotted, I have to choose between letting myself get killed slowly (I have about 2600 hp), or exiting right away and losing speed drinks.

2018-02-09 18:54:39

Honestly, I suck at being stealthy, big_smile

However, I've heard several audio playthroughs, where the people playing them just speed drink it and/or kill the cameras/carts.

Note:

If you do still decide to kill them, I have also found that you can use defense drinks if needed as well, and maybe the energy balls will help too. However, I've heard in the playthroughs that speed drinking it and running to escape is the best option. But it is important to find whatever method works for you. But I know those methods aren't the right way to play those levels.

Not everyone can be stealthy, however. big_smile

2018-02-10 08:39:20

I can make it as far as the last camera on 21.2, but either it sees me before I can get past it, or I fall into the gap on the right side of it and get stuck, and then I get caught when trying to get back out of that crevice. And then I can't hear the camera over the swarming enemies, so can't find my way out of the trap I've gotten stuck in, and am reduced to running about like a rat in a cage until they shoot me down. The one time I managed to get as far as the ladders I wasn't able to hear myself climbing up and down them because there were what sounded like at least three jets hovering around me waiting to shoot me down.

2018-02-10 09:16:44

I did write a guide with directions for the level, lol although granted, they don't go into exact coordinates, because that would've taken way too long.

2018-02-10 19:05:01 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2018-02-10 20:04:30)

I saw your guide mentioned, but I was using the audio walkthrough provided by my friend, made by someone called Carrie (if I misspelled that I apologise). I've only needed its help for a few tough levels, most of them bosses, and for finding secret weapons/items.
I've made it to 21.3 now, and I also have the tripple yoyo, which is nice, but the security carts are still annoying and getting to all the switches is kind of a pain. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it eventually...
Edit: Finished 21 and moved on to 22! YAY! I'll probably grind on 22.2 for a bit now that I have a good new grinding spot. big_smile

2018-02-11 05:02:17

Well, congrats on getting past that level. It is hard, but as you play more and more, and what not, you'll get more comfortable with it.