2018-01-22 18:30:49

hear ye, hear ye!  All nonmembers of heroism and adventure wishing to be members of heroism and adventure, we come bearing great tidings and wonderful news for you all.  Nine of you , yes, 9, of our valuable forumites are getting ready to be selected.  If you will allow it, the ag net community will allow you to enter into this world of heroism and adventure we speak of.  Normally, it costs a sum of some 20 dollars, and we understand that not everyone is capable of delivering, but the city of Fairhaven is in such trouble that we sincerely want you to rescue it and so, have decided to pay you to do it.
There is, a slight catch, however.  Yes yes, we know, you're inwardly sighing because you thought this would be easy, but you know we can only have the most devoted nonmembers be members, and because we have no way of honestly knowing what your level of devotion is as a nonmember, we must test you first.  The test is simple and only requires that you guess a number between 1 and 50000.  if you're not interested, just stop reading; we won't be offended.  If you're interested, continue reading or head on over here to submit your guess.
Let us establish a few rules you must follow with the simplicity of this guessing game of ours for your sake:
1.  Please post at the above link in order for your guess to be legit.  any guesses here or elsewhere will not be recorded nor considered, even if they are the exact number.
2.  Only one guess per person will be granted.
3.  Be kind and generous if you can aford to, that is, if you know you can actually get the game, give others who are less fortunate the chance to enter and win it.  While we are willing to give it to anyone regardless, our main purpose for this contest is to get it into as many people's hands who otherwise wouldn't have it.  Please search your self and be as honest as possible when entering.  by no means are we trying to discourage anyone from entering, but we do want this game to succeed and for as many people as possible to enjoy it.
4.  Same number guesses are allowed, but we encourage as much originality as possible.
5.  the exact number is not needed.  The five who are picked will be picked by being the closest to the 9 numbers we have chosen.
6.  while not required, might we kindly ask you to tell us a little bit about yourself and your circumstances?  Are you living in an under developed country?  Are you under the age of 18 and living with your parents?  Are they mean to you?  Do they not have money?  Perhaps there's a lack of credit cards of paypal?  Or maybe, just maybe, you don't know if you should honestly be paying for the game even though you want to play it!  While we're not exactly rewarding honesty in this contest, your honesty may be rewarded in future.
We of audiogames.net want to thank you for being a part of our community.  Feel free to tell your friends about this contest and let them know they are more than welcome to subscribe, first to the forum where we'll gladly welcome them to audiogaming and to our site, and also, to the contest.  If you're reading this because you've arrived here from google, FB, Twitter or some other random link randomly floating around because of random friends you randomly have in all of your random dealings, we also want you to know that random rambling of this kind happens rather often and randomly.  We hope this giveaway will encourage you to stay with us; please check our site out and brows the various topics of discussion all open to you.  thank you once again for your time and attention, and as always, we wish you happy gaming!
*edited to include new number of prize winners owing to donations.

2018-01-22 19:42:47

thanks to donations the number of winners is now 7!  Yes, there will be 7 lucky winners who will all be getting a shiny new copy of this game!

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2018-01-23 17:00:00

It's really great! Though I could honestly get the game, I am really happy that the less fortunated unids would have their chance too.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-01-23 17:38:26

Honestly, we encourage anyone to participate, but also, tell your friends about what we're doing in the event you happen to know someone less fortunate and or who is unable to purchase it.  We here at ag net want to help out.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2018-01-23 18:46:23

I do have to say, it's so awesome to see people coming together to buy multiple copies of a game for people. I don't know that there has been any other game in my history of audiogaming that has encouraged this kind of giving and it's wonderful to see. I'm glad this contest is going on. I won't be entering, because I already bought a copy, but I just wanted to say good luck to those who do and thanks so much for giving me just a bit more faith in humanity.

2018-01-24 17:15:33

thanks to donations, the number of copies being contested is now 9!  Happy gaming!

2018-01-27 20:00:47

number: 25000
I can't afford to buy luxuries like audio games, since I am waiting for mom to sue the government for deniing me disability services.

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2018-01-28 21:49:23

I agree, I've never seen so many folks collaboratively buy copies of a game for the less fortunate to play. Put simply a milestone in audiogaming that the community really wants us all to enjoy. Who knows, maybe we'll outdo Real Sound: Kaze No Riglet? Lol! For anyone who doesn't know, that was about the first major commercial audio-only game there ever was, *not for the pc* and thus, Sega donated a hundred Saturn consoles with the game to blind gamers to get their hands on it.

2018-01-28 22:02:10

We now have 18, yes 18 copies to hand out. This has became bigger than we could ever have imagined. Remember the contest closes at noon this Thursday Eastern time.