2018-01-26 01:33:13 (edited by Guitarman 2018-01-31 03:03:49)

What's up Audiogamers!
There is a new iOs developer out there ttyflos accessible software. Currently they are developing word and board games othello, letter soup, mastermind, to name a few. Just type accessible letter soup or the others into your iOs device appstore and you will find them. Just make sure to put accessible in front of the name of the game, otherwise you will get inaccessible versions of the same app. The developer doesn't currently have a website, but you can check them out on appellvis , where you can learn more about them and there accessibility ratings. If there are android versions of this game as well, please let us know.
An older game called battle cry is also available on iOs, android, and can also be played in google chrome.  it is a turn-based, text-rpg, with sound, where you have to build your own military to fight a variety of enemies. Battle cry has some minor accessibility bugs on iOs and android, but they should be worked out eventually. This was not tested in chrome yet so it will be updated if it turns out to be accessible with chrome. This can also be viewed on the games section of applevis .
And we have a new game released from one of our newest game developers ashaman. The same developer who brought us the allure of wanton cove ! Inheritance is a little bit different but with the same overtones. You inherit your dead uncle's estate and when you get there his mansion has two slave girls living there. You can choose what to do with them, use them as slaves, or start a normal relationship with the two of them. This is another patreon game, so you can donate and get new updates or just use the free version. The patreon version is here and the free version here ! And if you would like to give a shout-out to the developer visit this topic !

Now some sad news. The classic game SpellStack has been taken from the iOs appstore, and presumably from the google playstore as well. The reason for this is unknown hopefully SpellStack will be returned at some point. Also the RoboE puzzle game and flarestar, a Sci-Fi game have been removed from the appstore.

Well that's it for now, happy gaming, or puzzling, or whatever your doing with your audio games these days!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2018-01-27 01:35:03

Thanks for the updates there Guitarman, I particularly didn't know about these accessible games for Ios or battlecry.
I want to do some Ios db updates, since i@ve not had an Iphone for a while (I've started already with pages for friends of the prince and most recently Blackbox), so I'll probably be giving these a try at some point.

i'm actually particularly interested in battle cry since another text rpg is always welcome.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-01-28 00:50:39

Hi Dark.
Are there any mods who have an android device? I've noticed a lot of new android games coming out but I can't test them because I don't have a working android.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2018-01-28 03:47:29

I know for a fact Aaron has an Android device, he's responsible for several Android entries on the db.
i also believe several of our news posters like Cae jones have access to Android too.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)