2018-01-12 16:20:04

I have never had that problem with it before but I think it really depends on the source or from where you are downloading the video. YOu can also try updating the download engine from time to time.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-01-12 19:04:27

Since it has always worked for me, I've never felt that I needed to change that setting, so I just left it alone.

2018-01-12 20:12:33 (edited by Hrvoje 2018-01-12 20:13:22)

I think I was recently sharing my automatic youtube download solution. Basically, you paste all the links in links.txt, press enter on a batch file, and everything specified will be downloaded and converted automatically. The software that I'm using for this is Youtube-DL, and it's updated regularly. I will re-post it if someone interested. I'm using this solution for years for my youtube download needs, and I'll never look back.

2018-01-12 22:06:55

well, if you look at it ponte's is really a gui wrapper for youtubeDL which it uses as the download engine.

this would save me some hard drive space though

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-01-12 23:30:17

The first time I used pontes, I had the same problem with not being able to switch formats, but it's been okay since, and I don't know what changed. Maybe it had to do with the video length, I don't know.

2018-01-13 13:54:29

Iuse ytbmp3.com.  I can do individual videos or playlists.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-02-14 23:44:45

Hi there, It's a long time since news were heard about Pontes Media Downloader.
Today, Nelu Cimpean released a new version which fixed some bugs, the most important being the problem when downloading Playlists.
Now it works and playlists can be downloaded by Pontes Media Downloader from Youtube.

Download version 2.1 clicking the next link:
http://pontes.ro/ro/utile/instrumente/p … ll_2_1.exe

Emanuel Boboiu
Errare humanum est, sed perseverare... diabolicum.
For other Audio Games and programs, visit www.scripts.pontes.ro!