2018-01-10 17:33:54

o i ce link again, its filterd!
big_smile

2018-01-10 18:39:37

ok guys. my frend upload it @ upload senter, and give it to me!
if you want download dm, here is link!
Edited: the link originally posted is not allowed on this forum!

2018-01-10 19:23:11

hey  mahdi, don't be lazy and go download yourself without asking others to upload the game for you!  the website is not banned or blocked, whatever you say filtered, it's just you can't connect to it! how can we download the games? are we asking others to upload it for us? hey guys, can you upload  playroom for me? i can't download it because website is filtered!

2018-01-10 19:47:34

You're gonna make fun of yourself kid!
I do whatever I want, it has nothing to do with you!

2018-01-10 20:34:37

well, i'm not trying to start a fight and i'll just ignore you.

2018-01-10 20:40:43

At least I think that it is not allowed to share the game on here because of the code drama that happened a while ago.

2018-01-10 21:45:32

Yes, Nitza07 is right.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-01-10 22:27:08

http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.p … 38#p300738

Aprone wrote:

MODERATION

I apologize that this has taken so long, but there is finally a decision about Desafio Mortal and the question of stolen code.

The moderator team has been watching this topic unfold for quite some time.  Evidence has been collected and debated from multiple angles, often requiring a large amount of time.  While many people here have chosen their sides based on odd bits of evidence, the moderator team has had access to considerably more information than almost everyone here.  With that being said, I am not sharing an opinion here, I am sharing a determination based on overwhelming evidence.

The developers of Desafio Mortal did in fact use Mason's stolen code.  From the very beginning they have lied about using it.  It appears they did not know about this forum's rule against using it, and because the stickied thread covering this rule somehow got itself moved, we have to give them the benefit of the doubt.

The servers went offline because the developers decided it would be best to tear out all of the stolen code and recode it themselves.  Shame that wasn't done from the very start, but it is a step in the right direction.

Megadimensao is not being banned because we must assume that he did not see the forum's stance on using Mason's code before he made his post.

Until a future time when Desafio Mortal no longer appears to be using Mason's stolen code, it will not be supported here on this forum.  We respect and support our relatively small group of audio game developers, and the theft of their work will not be condoned.  As has been said before, we can not and would not try to stop people from playing this game.  Anyone that is not bothered by this game's beginnings, is welcome to play the game, but I do ask that it not be distributed here on the message board.  Talking about something is fine, but "supporting" it is another thing entirely.  If people post actual links to where this game can be downloaded, the links will be removed.

I do apologize for how long it took for an official decision to be made.  This thread is being closed but not deleted, because for all the drama, plenty of beneficial posts have been made.  If another moderator later decides that this thread should be either unlocked or deleted, then they are welcome to make the change.

2018-01-11 08:46:59

megadimensau stolen btb coad i think!
hey guys! you dont give to mega dimend respect and you dont give to him a bad speaks, why you give to me bad things like a insults?

2018-01-11 11:51:43

Um, noone insults you. We told you that what you did is not allowed, so you can either edit the post and remove the link yourself, or get a moderation warning later.

2018-01-11 15:39:26 (edited by Ethin 2018-01-11 15:41:25)

@mahdi, no offense, but I found post 34 to be quite unintelligible. However, Orko just explained things in quite clear terms -- get rid of that link or suffer the consequences. As for insults.... I don't ever recall anyone insulting you... please tell me where? And as for not showing that other guy respect, it wasn't that either. The entire game was based off of stolen code. That started a flame war, and so the mods made their decision. Respect did not factor into the equation anywhere.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-01-13 17:43:10

MODERATION!
Until further notice, the user known as mahdi has been banned for spreading material we do not condone the use of here on ag net!  As Orko has kindly pointed out in post 33, this material was discussed in length by the moderators and was decided on long ago.  Post 29 was rather suggestive as it said, and I quote, "I do whatever I want," which to me at least, suggests that mahdi was not going to remove the post or the offending link in question.  given the amount of time that has passed between it being posted and now, the fact that others have advised the link be removed, and the poster's overall attitude, I do not see the ban as unreasonable.  the matter will also be brought before the moderation panel for further discussion.
I thank those who reported this issue and promise we shall continue to deal with it accordingly.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2018-01-13 18:03:07

Harsh!

I like it...

2018-01-13 18:10:35

i think he didn't  deserv a ban, you should've told someone to explane to him in persian because he uses google translate   and  we all know google  translate cannot translate persian

2018-01-13 18:22:11

@AlirezaNosrati,
As I said in post 37, given the overall attitude the poster seemed to display, I believe the ban, even if it is only temporary, is necessary and will more than likely get the point across.  I have also reported it to the rest of the moderation staff of ag net.  If someone else wants to step in and do something else about it, I welcome it, as I have always been willing to being held accountable by this team.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2018-01-13 19:52:22 (edited by Orko 2018-01-13 22:01:00)

I think the ban is appropriate. He was advised that the link in his post was not allowed by several members.

Curious about what kind of game this was, I went looking for other threads about it and discovered that links to it weren't allowed, so I decided to repost the original post with that decision in it here.

He was given every opportunity to remove the offending link, but he didn't, and made it clear that he wasn't going to.

2018-01-13 23:00:56

Well, he was baned 2 times I think and he did not understood because his english is nonexistent, he uses google translate and he can not understand a quarter of what we are saying.
We need someone verry good at Persian to talk with him because google is a bad translator.
My english is bad as well at speacking but I can understand everithing, so, no problem in comunicating, but for him, it will be always a problem cause he does not want to learn or he does not have someone to learn with.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-01-13 23:27:33 (edited by LordLundin 2018-01-13 23:54:44)

Somehow I doubt he will ever try to learn a thing. I mean we've all been down that road but I have never used google translate, not with English at least, or if I did it was to look up the occasional word I might not have understood. I mean for fucks sake look at lovecumputer's first posts, no, let me serve you that, because it's comedy gold.

But when I go into the room with the machine as give me the first number in the code, I no ... or yes ... it's a sound I doesn't know what it is!
Or its maybe on the end of the corridor near the elevator

Or another one ...

I've just got a new laptop with Vista and have install it, but when I opened it apeer a sign from microsoft that ask me if I wanted microsoft to search after anything and close the program, or if I want to close the program without search after ...

This is soooo stereotypical, cringe.

One more post before I sign off, let's get something real good this time.

Hi!
The room with the prisonguard in is locked and I'm inside.
Destination:
The room just over the east-west small corridor with fireballs.
After you have jump over a pit and open the door with fire as guarding then.
Level3, story3, floor3, OOO!
Please
Som
Helps
!
!
!

It's feel bad if I must restart, so PLEASE: give me a idea how to fix it!

But here we are now, almost 10 years later and while my English isn't perfect I think I express myself quite delicately if I do say so myself.
Edit: delicately? I mean elligantly don't I? Ahh my head. I'm going to sleep.

Ahh well, time to sign off the forum after having provided you with yet another narcissistic rant that served no other purpose than to make me laugh at my own jokes
... good job, Lundin.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2018-01-13 23:47:18

Actually, scratch that, I came across this ... I think it's kinda cute to be honest. A lot of my other posts at that age were just ... yuck, but this actually made me smile.

Hi all!

I'm 13 years (young), but hope that I'm welcomed here. As you soon come to know is english not my first language, it is swedish. so I come from Sweden.
Commentary: no shit? Actually I think I was working on this presentation for like an hour. ROFL
It is a land in the continent Europa, but I think all of you had heard about SAAB (Swedish Aeroplane "AB), and thats a factory producing cars and engines. for a while soon, it was much discusions about SAAB and (you know).
Commentary do I know? You probably didn't, but in short it means I was too lazy to try and explain myself. And explain myself feels wrong too, but I have a massive headache now so can't be bothered to figure it out. Anyway what happened is that the company SAAB went into bankruptcy and half of the town (it felt like) lost their job.
I live in Trollhättan, an small but nice town located in the landskape "Västra götaland".
My hobbies are:
Sitting and spent a real day in the front of the machine called computer.
Open the door for my dog (LOL), he jump at it now!
Commentary: awwww, fuck, I miss you, Jesse.
Playing drums and sometimes guitar, I'm study in music school and love it, but not the music lessons.
Commentary: yes, because it forced me to socialize.
Tricks with sound files in a nice recording program.

I only can see 0.0003% on my right eye, and that because my doctors don't believe my mum she saying:
"I think there is something wrong with him".
Commentary: awwww. But yes, the state keeps paying me, and will to the end of my days for that mistake, which if they had caught on my Glaucoma earlier could've left me with just a bit of a dip in my sight and not near blindness.
I don't like to be something like a special human, not a (in swedish: ufo) LOL, and I just do what other people do. but sometimes I use my problem to my advance (I think its called).
Commentary: advantage? Yes, I like to abuse the system if it allows itself to be abused.

Excuse me if I'm not good and english! and ask for more, I'll try my best.
And learn that I don't have right all times, very seldom!
Commentary: wow, how humble I was.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2018-01-14 01:55:40

I'm kind of glad that user won't be around for a while to be frank. I don't think they contributed much, and spread drama rather than tried to be helpful etc.

TO those saying there's a language barrier, yes, there is, but that doesn't excuse that person's general attitude. If someone explained the entire situation to them in their language, I think their attitude would remain the same. The intent is easily readable in their posts.

If English is not your first language, there might be misinterpretations, and you might make an innocent mistake. There is that side of the coin, but there is also another one. You might not understand English very well, but the gist comes across. You also indicate your attitude towards the situation with your words. Also, I'm sure its happened more than once that someone's used their language barrier as an excuse for poor behavior. So, what this means to me is that extending an olive branch to someone with a language barrier is a good idea, but don't go too far out on a limb lest you know their intent is good.

We have a diverse user population here, and I'm sure a lot of ESL people, or those who do not speak the language natively sympathize with this person, because they feel they have made mistakes in the past that were due to their misunderstanding of the situation. That's all well and good, but when you read the intent that is out there in the open, not at all subtle, it suggests that this person cares little about our rules and regulations, and further, doesn't care where the game's source originated from, just so long as they can play. This type of attitude, aside from its earning this user a ban, is not at all healthy for perspective developers who might stumble across this forum, looking for help, looking to make an entrance, or so on. If they see posts in which its been made clear that games are being allowed to be distributed here that have a questionable derivation from a closed source project, or any bearing of illegitimacy, they might think twice about developing a game.

This is something I've tried to get across in the past, that sometimes, we poison the well we drink from due to our attitudes. It's
dis-inspiring to developers to realize some people quite honestly don't give a crap about ethics and morality, and will do what they want including pirating, or distributing cracks and so forth.

Also, everyone here is bound by the same set of rules regardless of their understanding of them. If that seems harsh, what would happen if I say, go to some place like Paris and commit an infraction there that's not illegal in my country. Do you think they'll be like OK Mr. American, its OK that you broke our laws, you didn't know any better... Not bloody likely tongue.  I'm sure the mods would do their best if asked in a PM or some such to explain any points or try to clarify anything that someone doesn't understand because of a language barrier.

Also, what do you think would happen if I start the process of learning another language, and go to a forum or some such online community in that language. I would be bound by their rules despite my understanding of them. So. I just hope that makes sense, that the mods aren't imposing some sort of double standard against non-native English speakers, and as I've stated above, I'm sure if asked, they'd do their best to see that you understand anything that might be unclear to you.

Me personally, I think its cool we've got such a diversity in countries and places, cultures and ethnicity represented here.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-01-14 06:46:47

Hi and good morning.
Yeah you know, english is also not my native language, but I am always trying to improve speaking and writing the language in a comprehensible way so everyone understands what I am about to say in the current situation.
Problem is that I got my knolledge mostly from movies and TV Shows because quite frankly, the english lessons in our school weren't worth a damb.
I know, it's far from perfect, I am still throwing gramatical errors and typos everywhere I go xD, but well, it will improve over time I suppose.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.