2017-10-04 20:10:30

aprone can we have a persistent version of castaways 2? 1 that doesn't reset? I hate resetting games.

2017-10-04 20:14:00

aprone can we have a persistent version of castaways 2? 1 that doesn't reset? I hate resetting games.

2017-12-03 22:59:09

Anyone else having trouble logging into multiplayer mode?
A

2017-12-03 23:13:42

Dear Santa,

There is this game wizard named Aprone who whipped up this nifty time-eating game called Castaways  2. It is the best game in the whole wide world. For Christmas I want you to give him everything he wants so he will be soo happy that he is inspired to implement a few changes to the game.
Oh, better give his family everything they want too! That should help!
Best to MRS. Clause
A
P.S. The not robbing other players and the no reset are on the top of my list.

2017-12-04 02:54:17

no reset would be fun but make the game kinda boring and so would the not robbing other players if you had no reset though you might as well take off no robbing players because game would become boring and or op so they are there to balance each other

2017-12-04 03:29:49

I disagree about lack of robbing, since I'd love to see the single player of the game expanded into a full colonization and settling affair where you could build a hole  society as I said previously.

Imho single player and multiplayer should work differently in this instance.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-12-04 06:39:03

hi there big_smile
yeah I wish the single player could be expand some more, this is really my type of game but I can't play it fully since the full   features are on multy player mode.

2018-01-09 20:06:14

Hello
Does anyone know why i can only log in to cast aways for like half the month. It's super irritating because i never know when my net will connect or for how many days it will persist. Nothing like being in the middle of a good spot in the game and not being able to connect for the rest of the month. If someone has a solution please please let me know!
Thank you

Who am I? Simply me!

2018-02-02 11:17:39

hello, i'm playing offline mode  for like an hour, but no matter how many houses i've built, no one is getting pregnent can you tell me what to do?

2018-02-02 11:23:10

oh boy... it's time for "the talk"

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2018-02-02 15:43:11

In all seriousness, I haven't played Castaways 2 in so long that I really don't remember how that all works.  I'm hoping someone else drops in who can give some helpful advice.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2018-02-07 15:06:51

I haven't played in a long time either, but here goes.
When you build a house, you gain the ability to have more people on your land. You then need to purchase these people via a task at the storehouse.
So: build your house, go to the storehouse, and find the task to get a new person.

2018-02-07 15:46:33

So can someone log in and list some food for a few coins. i have 0 energy. I hate when i do that! Can we add some sort of emergency rations to the store or something because usually i need like one or two energy to get started again, but there is nothing that issn't expensive when your just starting out and have like only 80 coins. Or can we maybe have an alert when we're on our last energy for forgetful people like me? Thanks for listening to my ramblings smile

Who am I? Simply me!

2018-02-07 16:52:53

I've been holding off on doing a db page for castaways ii because I'm not sure where development is going, but since things seem to be fairly stayed now I probably ought to just get one done, I can after all alter it later  more happens.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-02-07 18:01:20

i haven't played it in ages. mostly because it keeps resetting every month. I hate games that reset like that.

2018-02-08 03:20:57

Agreed. I also lost my offline version when I switched computers, so at least if I start over it will be fun to build it up again.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-02-11 21:55:46

Is this server down now? I don't think so because the game is saying I'm connected, but I can't actually seem to get into it and, start.

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2018-04-10 22:35:02

I've uploaded a tiny client patch that will allow multiplayer to work once more.  A change in my web host changed how logins are handled a tiny bit, so the older way was not letting players log in correctly.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2018-04-11 14:19:33

I wish I could play this game on-line: I have been a great fan of the original game. Alas, monetary conditions don't allow it.

2018-04-15 16:32:24

I have to ask, are there many people playing this game?
The reason I ask is because, the last time I attempted to play, there was quite literally no one online.
Which, would naturally make an online game no fun. lol
Apron, you must play your games!!! lol :d Only teasing!!!

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2018-04-16 05:31:36

Lol. Who is Apron? The closest person I can think of is Aprone, but surely you're not talking about him? xd

2018-04-17 01:31:05

Oh yes, I was. lol Sorry, one letter short!!! lol :d :d

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2018-05-09 09:14:31

come to castaways, I am alone there, you have month for free for try.

2018-05-09 23:06:43

i would play if there was a persistent version. i hate monthly resets.

2018-05-10 14:00:47

how works inspect the mine?