2017-12-24 13:16:03

Yes, this is for everyone who doesn't know the true spirit of Christmas, and doesn't realise the importance of pays on earth good bills to all men.
After all, christmas is the time when a symbol of the coca-cola companies up at the north pole engages in slave labour to  provide toys which others have paid for, reputedly built by a labour force who receive no wages, and   the less said about the company's animal handling the better (one of those  reindeer who pulls the  sleigh had a nose that was bright red and clearly a sign of severe nasal tract infection).

So, in the spirit of getting someone else to do the work for you, we're pleased to welcome a new news poster and database maintainer, Mirage, who has reputedly slogged through the mud to bring everyone news of new games already, now she can begin doing it officially while I, as your friendly neighborhood admin put my feet up big_smile.

Just to quit the cynical patter for a moment, thank you to Mirage  for taking on this job, and we're looking forward to contributions by her in the upcoming year, especially since 2018 is likely to be a big year for audiogames.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-12-25 06:37:50

Thanks Dark.
Looking forward to an exciting year for games!

2017-12-26 14:12:19

Congratulations Mirage.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-12-27 06:51:55

My bark's worse than my bite... most of the time tongue

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-12-27 10:01:19

Thanks so much, Angel.

2017-12-27 17:01:16

Hi,
congratulations mirage and welcome to the team!

2017-12-27 18:57:06

Welcome Mirage!  big_smile

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2017-12-28 01:16:01

Welcome Mirage.
Wait, if a Mirage is reviewing games, how do we know they are really there?
They could just be a Mirage!