2017-12-17 06:18:05

Sorry, longest ten minutes ever, haha.  But we are officially live as of this second.

My Twitch.tv channel can be found at:
http://www.twitch.tv/wintergreenkitty

2017-12-17 09:57:55

hey Aprone, I saw the parts event seems to be on again, what was that command to actually build some stuff to give to others when you found the parts?

There's a place for me in this universe.

2017-12-17 12:35:17

I'd just like to once again extend my thanks to everyone who was able to join me for the maiden voyage of the Swamp live-streams, and of course, my deepest gratitude to those kind souls who gave the channel a follow.  I must say, it's so much easier to give my full attention to the stream chat whilst playing an audio game, hahaha.  Hope y'all had as much fun enjoying the content as I did providing it.  Looking forward to future Swamp adventures, along with a few other games I'd like to add to the schedule.  I've heard some great things about Cast Aways tonight from you folks, so I'm going to do some looking into that one later today.  And of course, Manamon is on the schedule for the future.  Also, I've recently heard absolutely excellent things lately from a few different sources about a game called Code 7.  Going to do some looking into that one as well, if the community would be interested in a playthrough of that game being streamed.  Alright, well I'm off to bed for now.  Until next time.

2017-12-24 21:26:24

Hannibal and Quacker wrote a very nice story, titled the night before SwampMas.  I enjoyed it so much that I recorded myself reading the story, and it can currently be heard in the safe zone of map 2.  Don't miss out!  This story, and the 12 days of SwampMas song, stop playing after December 25th.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2017-12-26 02:57:21

Hello, today I wanted to play Swamp, but when I was in the choose your character menu there was no character there. It just says create new character. Could have my char Foe been deleted?

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2017-12-26 05:27:08

I see the character Foe on the server and in the database for your account.  If you continue to have your character list show up blank, please contact me through email so I can work with you to get it fixed.  Sorry about this.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2017-12-27 16:56:14

I have to say am lovoing the event, and the night before swampmas story is really funny

2017-12-27 19:16:15

can I have the story recording? my acount is out of time so I was not able to listhen it, but I'm curious.

2017-12-27 19:25:37

Here you go firence:
http://www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/Nig … ampmas.mp3

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2018-01-13 08:02:47

Hi Aprone,

It is still possible to change the name of the character?

If yes, how to make?

Thank you.

2018-01-14 18:38:25

Does it have something to do with the import command?

2018-01-14 19:41:36

Normally there is no way to rename your characters, but I have in the past gone though and renamed them for people.  There is a command on the server that's something like rename or request rename, that lets you add that request to a log on the server for me to see.  Sorry about not giving the exact command, but at the moment I'm not at the server and I can't remember what it is.

One of these days I'll set aside enough time to take that log of requested name changes, and make them happen.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2018-01-15 09:38:29

the command is:

/renamerequest and the name you want

2018-01-20 03:27:23

Thank all

2018-01-21 06:03:25

Hi Aprone,

there is something wrong with my player.

there was some error and it was stopped in the middle of the warehouse of ammunition.

When he returned to normal, he was without armor. So I disconnected from the game.

Now all my ammo is gone.

I would like your help aprone.

My character is the Cronos.

Thank you.

2018-01-23 09:32:50

Greetings all.  To anyone who's still awake, I am currently livestreaming Swamp at the moment.  My apologies for the super long delay between the previous Swamp stream and this one.  Had some rather unfortunate technical issues to deal with, along with other things.  It should all hopefully be sorted now.  Well, guess we'll find out in about five minutes at any rate.

For those who don't already know, my livestream can be found at http://www.twitch.tv/WintergreenKitty

2018-01-26 12:32:02

So I was messing with a campaign... in 3.5, I think? When I noticed two things that never seemed to happen before:
1. Sprained ankles slow me down way more than they use to. Like, if my normal running speed is around 4Hz, my sprained ankle speed is, like, 0.25Hz, tops, when I seem to remember it being more like 1 before. Like, I remember hobbling back to the safe zone from the hospital, but at the speed I was going here, I wouldn't have made it out of the hospital (or to the elevator, if I was deep in Sub1) in that time. It's a game-ender rather than a severe penalty, in this case.
2. The command "give item -1 Sprained ankle" use to work, but in this context, it did not. I have 4 ways of calling it, and tried all of them, but I still had 1 Sprained ankle in my inventory. I checked the capitalization and spelling, and they all seem correct.
I'm assuming it's related to something more specific about the situation: maybe it was a buggy map, or the combination of speed points and speed-enhancing armor I had on, or some other weird campaign element, might have broken it? I hope it's something easily resolvable like that. hmm

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-01-26 17:53:26

Hey all I also have a campaign question.  I can creat allies but they will not follow me even after using voice commands any idea's why or is it broken?  Also, does anyone have a map making tool so I can create custom maps?

2018-01-26 21:40:01

@WintergreenKitty: What is that sappy voice you are using? Sounds pretty good.

2018-01-27 02:09:03

@Nikos: For your allies to listen to your commands, you need to use the "set ally obey <name>=yes" command. Some versions break this, for reasons unknown, and I haven't tried it with 3.6. It works fine on 3.5, AFAIK.
There is a map editor, but it's kinda buggy, and maps made with it tend to break in newer versions of Swamp. I think I have finally found a fix for this, so stay tuned.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-02-08 06:16:35

@Aprone (or anyone else who might know), is it possible to use the Inflatable Sheep on custom maps? I noticed that it works in the unfordable parts of Brush Lake, so it's not exclusively useful to Brush Creek, but that could just mean it has to be somewhere with "Brush" in the name, lol.
I got it to work on the modified multi1 I used in Fyquest, but tried it on a different custom map with no success. I copied the tile exactly from multi1, so it seems like it's something much more specific, like tile id or part of the map being recognizable or it being a "Brush*" zone, but IDK. It'd be kinda funny if the tile ids have to match, just because I was trying to minimize the tile count, heh.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-02-08 07:03:31

I never tried it on custom maps but as far as a I know the sheep works on any water in the game. you're only problem should be setting crossing points from one map to another.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-02-10 01:48:03 (edited by CAE_Jones 2018-02-10 09:58:41)

Update: tried puting the river tile in the same slot as in multi1, still no go. Now to try renaming the zone to Brush Creek, heh.
[edit) That did it. I only tried Brush Creek, though, and I know it works in Brush Lake. So it remains to be seen if it's Brush*, or specifically those too. [/edit]

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-03-16 17:20:55

Hey aprone anks so so much for giving prizes to those winning lms with 7 or more, it's so so fun although I did not win LOL.  Would it be possible to do something similar for this o survive a defender past wave 10 or 20?  Just figured it do be a way to bring them back so to say as they hardly go up anymore

2018-03-30 18:13:04

hello swampers....I was kinda missing the game a bit, and was going to pick it back up for a few days, but the main thing I want to know is, do people still play ctf? that mode became my favorite part about swamp

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos