2017-12-24 06:26:58

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Eurofly 2 is now available for download.

http://eurofly.stefankiss.sk

2017-12-24 09:39:04

if i play this on a mac with bootcamp how can i do the homen, altogether pluthe home, pg up and down?

2017-12-24 10:42:18

You have to use the FN key. I know FN backspace is delete. I think page up and down are the arrows... not sure what home is.

2017-12-24 11:08:05

how do we communicate with pilates is all that in-game? sounds very different from version 1.  Thx info  on Keys

2017-12-24 12:14:16

Hi.
Wow, what a great surprise. I look very much forward to give this a try.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-12-24 13:25:18

Believe it or not, I've only briefly tried eurofly. If verson 2 has an extended mission mode I'm efinitely interested, since with all the attention this one has got I should give it a go.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-12-24 14:48:15

this is such a cool release of euro fly.
keep up the good work

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2017-12-24 15:21:36

Amazing release. Beta tested this for a while and can say I love this game and it got the refresh it was needing.

2017-12-24 15:26:19

Ya and I have start from the beginning again, my profile in eurofly version 1 didn't work here too...

2017-12-24 16:27:16

When you drive before you are actualy in the air, when will you here the plain role on the ground? only if you have catogary 2 plains?
I did not delete my old profile, i have my old one and i use it to fly.
so should i use the dcatogary 2 plain? because i don't have a catogary 2 plain yet, i only have a catogary 1 list of plains.
thanks, and best regards

best regards

2017-12-24 18:24:14

Hello guys!
I loved this new update! Congratulations on the excellent work!
I have a question: is possible to play the offline mode?

2017-12-24 18:34:59

i can not play online, it gives me an access violation error...

best regards

2017-12-24 23:06:47

This is awesome! I've been looking forward to this for at least a month now!
So for those wondering about bootcamp, I was able to run this on my MacBook air. Everything works just as expected. The only thing you need to remember is to use the fn followed by keys like: up arrow for page up, down for page down, and left and right go home or end, respectively. The game will take time getting used to in general because of the new exciting features but I did notice two things that may or may not be bugs. First just like someone else mentioned, I cannot register due to a violation in an exception of some kind. Second, when  I go to tasks, no matter what it will always ask me to register and if I  choose, yes, I run into the same issue again. Other than that, the game is awesome! I'm a little confused about the time tables and keeping track of time itself. Is there any way to get the current time in a country or does it depend on your local time no matter where you are? also I noticed that I can't set my nose level until I'm at my designated take off speed. Not sure if this was intentional but I guess I'll have to change my tactics. also, I don't get the point of the t-cas or whatever that thing is. I'll have to check the quick start guide despite the broken English. Oh yeah. is it absolutely necessary to register with the site to get your weather API key?
oh yeah, one last thing (sorry for all the questions): which map is better to use in the options?
I'm sure I probably have more questions but this is all I can think of so far.
Thanks!

2017-12-25 10:11:44

HI! I'VE FOUND A BUG! when you tick the option start new day in hanger it just doesn't work sometimes, well I've installed the aircrafts mod. but it is a bug I guess and irrelevant to the aircrafts mod.

regards ***omid***

2017-12-25 10:29:12

Hi.
Does the old profiles work in the new version? If they don't I wouldn't care about starting from scratch.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-12-25 10:33:17

hi yep i'm using my old profile

regards ***omid***

2017-12-25 11:34:31

Hi SLJ, they seem to work with the new eurofly!
could any one please tell me how to solve that access violation error?
I googled it, and it told me that i should disable my anti virus, and i did it, but still i had no success...

best regards

2017-12-25 13:38:07

How we use our old profile, the extention is different, the old profile use .dat but the new eurofly 2 use .dt2, cause my old profile in eurofly 1 already cat 3 plane

2017-12-25 13:49:03

Hi,
Thanks to the developers of Eurofly for bringing us Eurofly 2!!!
I have tested a bit of the hanger picking up passengers (although  I get stuck on how to find the runway after that...) and love all of what I have seen so far.

Cheers for the new features,and I am wondering what exactly are the new features that have been added in version 2 as compared to the first?
Things changed,removed that sort of thing.

I am also wondering on how to carry over the old profiles to the new if such a thing is possible,the tasks do seem different a bit anyway,so I may actually create a new profile and carry on anyway.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-12-25 14:16:14

To use your old profile, just copy in the old profile and change the extension from .dat to .dt2.
I posted this in a topic in general game discussion but in case anyone missed it, I recorded a walk-through of the game wherein I demonstrate many of the new features, you can get it at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hp3oqpl6sv27x … h.zip?dl=0

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2017-12-25 16:06:41 (edited by flackers 2017-12-25 18:26:43)

The API key edit field in the weather setting is really difficult to fill in with jaws. It just doesn't seem to announce things properly, and you're never sure if you've entered the key correctly. NVDA works okay though

2017-12-25 17:57:06

I can't launch the game because msvcr120.dll is missing.
how do I fix this problem?
I installed the game with no issues.

2017-12-25 18:18:57

It seems like this game is full of bugs.
but it is good, and i reely wish to play this game without any problems one day.

best regards

2017-12-25 18:57:33

The game is not full of bugs. For those having the issue with msvcr100.dll, that's not a game bug. Most people have visual c plus plus redistribudables installed, but if you don't, they can be optained from Microsoft's website or you can just manually get the specific dll and copy it to the windows/system 32 folder.

2017-12-25 19:21:16 (edited by RTT entertainment 2017-12-25 19:36:51)

Hi and merry christmas.
I have downloaded eurofly.
I wanted to know if you could map the keys, because my page down key is broken.
I also can't start the game, and i don't know how to install the inhanced mod.
I have windows ten with a 64 bit machine and i get the following error.
---------------------------
Eurofly.exe - Application Error
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.
OK   

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.