2017-12-13 22:31:12

On a side note.. I've added a link to the accesible shop on the beginning of our website www.code7-game.com
Is that the first thing you hear and can you easily access that shop like that?

2017-12-13 23:56:58

Slight spoilers ahead:

I'm playing Episode 1 and there is a typo when only 4 hours left for the virus to reach Earth. (Seonds instead of seconds.)

Rob

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2017-12-14 00:20:55

robjoy.. well it‘s not a typo.. it‘s just that the letters are glitching every few seconds randomly to simulate an old malfunctioning computer screen and sometimes the voice says it in the moment one of the letters is gone.

2017-12-14 00:33:45

Ah, I see. It makes sense now, thank you.

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2017-12-14 01:34:20

Hi, I need help with one of the puzzles

spoilers
I can't seem to figure out the cameras puzzle for the science facility. I can get to a point where it tells me a path is available in one rotation (though its pretty much turning them randomly and hoping to get there). Is there a pattern to it or some information I'm missing?
end spoilers

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2017-12-14 01:39:51

i can't turn on the acsessibility mode. i did control+V and nothing happened when i pressed n for new game.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-12-14 07:04:37

So, I bought the season pass, Yay!

I guess this puzzle is pretty easy, but I'm meh at math, so can anyone give me hints, or spoil it for me, how can I balance out the two numbers when pressurizing the medical bay?
Thanks.

2017-12-14 07:26:34 (edited by stewie 2017-12-14 07:27:02)

spoilers for the pressure puzzle
Changing the modifier away from 0 triggers the pressure change, but its relative to the current value. So just keep inputting -20 or so until they're close to being equal, then input numbers closer to 0.
end spoilers

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2017-12-14 07:55:13

so, bit confused. I bought the game while back and we were told it wasn't fully accessible but would be. do I have to buy it again or what?

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2017-12-14 08:18:07

Yeah, thats where I get stuck to.
What I have found out.
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
p
a
c
e
1, your objective is to unlock d243.
To do this you need to unlock 241 but also clear the path to 42  and somehow get to 41.
If you travel up from 11, 21, 31, several things happen.
1.  obviously the cameras are not the only security in the room, there is probably some ground level motion detecter system, hit 21 and you are noticed and at 31, the system is alerted.
Once you unlock 42 and get a message about a clear path, alarms go off, one assumes that if you unlock 41 and d243 that you will trigger whatever the final sequence of measures the system does, and one of these is probably to make it impossible for you to reverse your way back not that you will really want to.
All rooms 53 and 52 rows are dead ends.
You can unlock 41 without unlocking 243 but you need to unlock both then get to 41.
So far is my solution.
1.  walk round the grid, trigger the events by going up to 31,.
This will trigger the system but on the other hand its not stopped my character as such.
2.  Walk to 33 then unlock 42.
You should get a message about things being almost clear.
Here are the rotations if you rotate any square numbered 2, it will either unlock that square or unlock any numbered square with 1 in it.
If you unblock anything with 1 it will do the same to a numbered square with 3 and any 3 with 2.
This can be forward and or behind.
The acceptions are 43 and 53 which can do behind only.
Also ajacent squares can be affected so be carefull.
Once you change a tile, the rotation of that square will be disabled and another location opened up.
The acceptions to this rull are d241, cf11, cf12, cf13, cf23 and cf33 as well as cf43.
In fact you have an easy path out to d241 which you can not lock for whatever reason, why the patients have not escaped to241 is unknown.
By the way all hell breaks loose when you get close to cf41 and the alarm once you clear 42, suggests that d241 is actually an exit for something else, maybe hardly used or seldomly used and that d243 is the actual entrance and exit.
With the voice, I suggest you wait till you are told to hit control v, hit enter, wait for the menu, then hit control v, basically the music.
Its interesting to note that I scrolled through the eps I could play this morning, and ep4 has a different soundtrack to the main menu theme, more forboding and final, so obviously something of real note happens in that epesode or several things.
I must say that code7 reminds me of system shock.
In systemshock, for selfish reasons, someone decided to gain access to the ai, something he shouldn't have done and messed with it the ai crashed and went nuts.
From ep0 you can sort of piece it together to a point.
We never get names, but obviously the station you start on has limited resources.
There were probably rules that it could not support a family or any extras immediately to a certain point.
Someone chose to ignore that.
This caused a baby to potentially appear, they didn't have enough power and so something had to happen.
Now, it suggests at this point that someone tried to change the rules and got in to the ai.
They mucked about probably without any idea what they were doing to cover things up or change the rules.
The ai continues to try to do its program, but in a mangled state it becomes evil.
We never learn or rather havn't learned exactly what happened but I bet you its something like this.
In ep1 the main enemy seems to be colbern, he has his own demons and frustrations, he seems to have also gone into things he is not supposed to, he is not stable and others know about it but are not as yet able to handle him.
The only difference from this and systemshock2 was that in system shock1 the ai got destroyed.
In systemshock2 we find that the ai or one part survived till it was activated by mistake.
In this game you at the cost of most of your memmory become the ai.
There are a lot more dramas to the main one though.
And questions.
What is the phantom plague, is it man made or is it something else.
Earth is obviously on the verge of running out of being usable to us humans, things are going tits up in a hurry.
The code7 virus created by the ai you managed to destroy is in fact not the main issue at all, but one of many issues earth is pritty much doomed right now code7 adds to the list of at least 3-4 other things that seem to be going on.
We get hinted at least 2 of the things.
Judging with the stress in some of the people we meet, we can assume that everyone and everything is close or beyond the breaking point, and things are about to explode.
One thing though without someone to help you or control, you are basically unable to continue to far yourself only jumping round active networks.
Its true you can hack locks, get into other systems, store information and a few more things but you can not physically control anything that is not networked or not active at any one time.
As for the preasure.
+100 then -100 first then keep doing + or - 10 till sorted.
at the end do -138 to destroy the robot, I never figured how to unlock the long scary id and take it offline.

2017-12-14 09:01:46 (edited by kevin.glaap 2017-12-14 09:02:10)

Spoiler labyrinth
As soon as the message that the pathway is almost open comes, you have to use space only one more time to unlock the exit. However you have to move to a specific location first.
Hitting space always rotates ALL cameras by the way.

2017-12-14 09:03:31

Sir badger .. no you don’t have to buy again. Depending where you bought it you might need to redownload.

2017-12-14 09:05:03

Flame elchemist .. what system are you using? Do you have the default system sapi voices installed?

2017-12-14 09:14:05

What happens if I forget to collect a password along the way? It looks like I didn't get the override password for the hostel robot, thus impending my progress.
Now I'm stuck because the game saved there.

2017-12-14 09:24:15

I want to buy it, but I will wait I think.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-12-14 10:28:08

orin .. you can't get stuck with a missing information in this game. if the game lets you progress you have everything you need.

2017-12-14 12:24:04

Just picked it up. Looking forward to playing.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2017-12-14 12:39:31

how much is a season pass? how long is each episode? i didn't play episode zero yet can i still get that? shame about the voice rate on the mac though.

2017-12-14 14:22:47

Spoilers

I am hopelessly stuck at the cameras puzzle.
I don't know which square I should reach, what rotates what square, and whether rotating on one square would change the other cameras on other squares.

I think the biggest problem is that we cannot review the entire map to see what would be the best move at which square. It would be nice to have a mode where you could review the entire map, square by square, with the arrow keys, since right now, you really have to go around and figure out what does what, then note down the changes, then come up with a solution.

This puzzle is very nice, but at the moment, unless I am doing something wrong, the information is really not presented well. I have no problems thinking strategically, however imagine playing a Rubik's Cube where you only see one square at a time. You really have to know what relates to what and see the whole picture, so to speak.

Rob

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2017-12-14 16:36:07

The system voices should be installed. Where can i get them if they arn‘t?

2017-12-14 16:40:29

Mac and Windows come with voices installed by default, so this should not be an issue.

Rob

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2017-12-14 17:18:24

Well, that was one of the most unnecessarily complex order fulfillments I've ever gone through, and to top it off, I believe I got a corrupted zip file for my troubles. So I tried downloading it again and the result was the same. When I try to unpack the zip file I get an error saying that an error is preventing a folder from being encrypted. I'm about ready to file a dispute with PayPal and get my money back and forget this game even exists. Very irritated.

2017-12-14 17:36:01

I'm gonna try turning on blind mode on the mac side of this game. I pressed control v and enter. then I pressed n for new ,game and no speach. Am I missing something?

2017-12-14 17:51:53

@Orko, I am not sure why it is not working for you. Try a different browser, maybe? I've  never seen it happen, but maybe something is blocking it as well, such as an antivirus of sorts.

@flame_elchemist Make sure you hear the 8-bit-style jingle, you can do it right when the game starts. On the mac at least, you have to use the left ctrl key.

So, while I'm stuck in the game, I'm listening to gameplays, I really, really wish these mini games were accessible, there is one where you have to place your MITM attack at the right moment, while you can be caught and disconnected from the network. Sadly, this is skipped, for obvious reasons in the VI mode.

On a sidenote, I  figured out what happens visually when you tell Sam that one of the robots is active, it displays that the message is censored, this does not get announced in the VI mode, which I might have pointed out earlier.

Despite all of these, I really love the game and its atmosphere and how retro and futuristic it is at the same time.

Rob

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2017-12-14 17:53:21

In case anyone is interested, this is the gameplay I am listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkkudsUm37M

Rob

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion