2017-12-08 22:50:01

@ethin
BGT does have a network object. Say what you will about lack of customization, however its still there and perfectly capable of doing what you insist is out of the question

2017-12-09 01:29:01

@Ethin:
I guarantee you that my editor works exactly as intended. I took a break from coding on Android, returning temporarily to one smaller windows project in c++, which I started few months ago. Thisone already contained about 180 lines of code in c++, so I thought, that even when there is Ride, I will try to continue development in notepad as before.
I started to browse the code, searching for places where I end last time to begin new idea I got, that is the reason why I returned to this project. But after some browsing, Ride started to miss me more and more, code without its levelling looks that messy...
Finally I was forced to take about 15 minutes to browse code from top to bottom, writing indentation manually for Ride, so it can then orient and continue automatically. Now the code have more than 300 lines, after about a hour of development, and no, it wasn't a dice rolling game.
Do you think this can be done if main development tool, which was Ride in this case does not work? I listed similar examples already in post 21 and wrote also reaction for post 20, hovever it seems that my words get ignored somehow.

Now to the more general topic, after announcement of Kyleman123, I made a bit research about the code folding, starting with Notepad++. Concretely, I opened a program and looked directly how this feature works.

Well, in short and objective. Notepad++ does contain code folding. But... It can be seen, that it is designed for sighted users, not for blinds.
First, keyboard shortcuts are not very handful, ctrl+alt+f to expand and ctrl+shift+alt+f to collabse sublevels does not look very effective to me, when I consider it will be used very often, taken from real development experience with Ride.
Excepting the fact that ctrl+alt+f does represent [ character on Slovak keyboard, but this is local stuff, so I am not evaluating it.
But okay, there is possibility that keyboard shortcuts can change, so it wouldn't be that big issue.
What hovever issue is, is a fact the codefolding works rather than some kind of hiding feature. That means, you can collabse sublevels of current line, Notepad++ will do it, but all other will stay visible, what is little messy. It is also possible to collabse only sublines, I did not found a way, that will hide also lower levels, so there stays only the currentone yet as in Ride, very important accessibility problem.
And what really surprised me, that you can collabse sublines, but can not copy then full blocks by one click or shortcut, what is function I expect in professional editor, so I probably missed something, hovever in that case it do not appears in menu and ctrl+c did not worked.
So finally, yes, Notepad++ really contains code folding, but its use seems harder than standard coding.

This was only Notepad++, I do not eliminate that situation is different on other coding platforms, so I will explore them too when I will have free time.

Best regards

Rastislav

2017-12-09 02:29:05 (edited by Ethin 2017-12-09 02:31:29)

@cartertemm, no, you can't. You don't know what a remote command execution environment is, at least not in the context I'm talking about. The command shell I'm talking about allows you to remotely establish a connection to another computer through a host program on that computer and get access to administrator-level, if not system-level, command prompts remotely. No window is opened on the target -- so the target has no idea it's even happening. The attacker can log keypresses, sniff packets, and more. BGT cannot do that at all. It is simply beyond it's capability. Which is why I try and get people not to rely on it. It hasn't been updated in nearly six years, its a scripting language, and makes people think their programming, even though they aren't.
@27: As I said, it is extremely obvious RIDE doesn't work as you intend it to. It probably does on your computer, but not on anyone elses. I still don't see the point of this thing anyway. Your reinventing something that has already been done. It's an utter waste of your time.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2017-12-09 04:59:56

Ethin, I won't be talking about the possible use cases and limitations of BGT versus other languages, but could you please try to stop being so arogant, judgmental and a little know-it-all for at least a single post in other regards?

I haven't tried to run Ride and do some coding with it yet, but I for one can definitely tell even now that it's meant exactly for my personal workflow and style if it does work for me. I do agree that BGT is not a good choice for writing a general code editor. However, for people like me who absolutely hate IDE's and would perhaps prefer just a set of small utilities, each designated for a single specific task, this is a very likeable philosophy.

Ride is only focusing on code navigation, where the hierarchical structure achieved by indentation that sighted coders can immediately see and make use of has not been possible for us before, at least not as efficiently, naturally and intuitively in mainstream IDE's that do happen to be accessible to screen readers to a lesser or greater extent. This thing just does its single job, and it does it well, at least in theory. I'll have to see how it actually works in practice for myself first, but I do like, appreciate and welcome the idea. The implementation is an entirely different matter. However, discussing that is not going to change what is already out there or convince anyone if they don't want to be convinced, no matter how hard you try.

No, this program is not and never will be meant for code optimization, debugging, profiling, unit testing, versioning, autocompletion, syntax highlighting and I don't know what else. It's just for efficient, simplistic and accessible code navigation, without being bogged down by other overkill features most of which you may never ever use at all if you are like me. I think that's not all that difficult to understand.

That said, though, I would absolutely love to see a program one day that could do the following besides indentation navigation, but all still in the same simple and blind coder first manner:
1. Import an entire project, i.e. if you fetch it your main script, it automatically loads all the referenced includes.
2. Provide general summarized information about each script (number of lines, characters, functions and global variables etc).
3. If you are trying to convert a past non-indented project to such an editor, it should definitely be able to provide the option to automatically add it.
4. Syntax highlighting, hell no, but what about configurable auditory warnings instead? For example, now that we can use indentation for its actual intended purpose and not just as a socially required visual annoyance, I should not have issues identifying missed braces, but what about right parentheses when you create a function call that consists of four other function calls, i.e. a pipeline?
5. The ability to search for a variable or function in context, i.e. how many times and where exactly in the entire project a given variable or function is read, assigned or called respectively.
6. Spot unused variables.

I would actually be happy to sponsor the development of an editor, or all right, I guess you could call it a semi-IDE after all, with similar features, if it was developed in a general purpose programming language, i.e. it was crossplatform, had an actual GUI, could access other drives besides C, and so on.
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2017-12-09 05:35:56

Ah, all right. I see now that it's still very basic and primitive for my liking, but I do still stand behind what I said in my previous post - a simplistic semi-IDE editor for the blind like this proof of concept application would definitely come in handy. It just needs a couple more IDE-like features.
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2017-12-09 07:17:35

@Lukas, I'm saying it's pointless because I already beta-tested a plugin for visual studio a while back that does exactly what this editor does. I'm not sure if said plugin will be released, but I do know that it has far more features than this does and utilizes the full power of visual studio when it does things. For instance, it adds a new type of breakpoint; plays a sound when an exception is raised or when you move over a breakpoint; and much more. I might be, as you put it, "arrogant, judgemental, and know-it-all" in most of my posts, and I do apologize for that, but I'm certainly not the only one saying that this was pointless -- see the other posts on this topic under post 21. As for being know-it-all about BGT, if you can find a way to disprove what I've said about that, please do.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2017-12-09 11:20:54 (edited by gabriel-schuck 2017-12-09 11:30:16)

@Ethin
@23
if this possibility existed for the creation of graphic interfaces in bgt, would you still say that this would be a problem?
Because then the existence of commands that produce dialog boxes and input boxes?
autoit is by no means a programming language and can do graphical interfaces.
the game operation blacksqware was made with it, totally out of the purposes for which the autoit was done.
I've seen a kind of "keylogger" done simply in autohotkey.
the code itself may not be anything malicious, but behaves like this from the point of view of those who observe its functioning.
so let's face it: creativity overcomes any limit.
if it is not in bgt, maybe it will be in conjunction with another tool.
but that is not necessarily why people need a true programming language to do things.
we will arrive at a point where anyone will be able to program a computer and develop its ease. It is only to see how the specific languages for a certain task are being used.
I can create a song in bgt and this need not necessarily be the music of a game.
I can create a simple sound mixer where I can adjust pitch and pan, yet which runs ogg or wav files.
Is there a problem with that?
I'm already preparing a "code formater" in bgt for my personal use.
it will convert already tiped single blocks of code to a well-indented code and vice versa.
may not be useful for you, but for me it will help me a lot.
and sorry, but you certainly did not come from the MS-DOS era when you programmatically using bat scripting.
it was so much fun that some still believed they were programming really.
then say that you can not make a code for a foreign language of its purposes, is totally irrelevant.
depending on the cases, what you want to do is much simpler than creating an audiogame.

2017-12-09 17:58:56

This has, somewhat predictably, descended into a dogmatic playground discussion.  But before I bow out, I wanted to correct something which was implied.  No, you can't write a DLL in BGT.  But nor do you need to learn C++ in order to do so.

As an aside, whether people are scripting, coding, hacking, programming, developing, engineering, whatever, regardless of what you call it, what matters is that they are creating.  If they create something that's useful in their daily life, great.  If they manage to create something which is useful to others, even better.  I've tried this, it didn't really work for me, but if it works for the author and maybe others too then that's fine.  Regardless of what language it's written in.  Enjoy your coding!

2017-12-09 19:50:32

Jscholes, I couldn't have said it any better. Thanks a lot for expressing just what I had on my mind so beautifully. Just gave you a thumbs up for that post, which was the very first time I ever did that on this forum.

Ethin, okay then, now your point of view makes a lot more sense to me. I do apologize for the way and tone in which I addressed you, as well. I do have to admit I was being annoyed by your relatively many posts expressing the same thing over and over again in a pretty harsh way. Maybe if you mentioned your experience with that Visual Studio plugin from the very beginning, it could have made a lot more sense to the others all around, too. When stating an opinion so firmly, it always helps the audience if they can see what you are basing it off.

Of all the statements you made about BGT and its possible purposes and limitations, though, I have to reiterate I do agree that it does have serious limitations for anything beyond strictly Windows based audiogames and that it's not a good environment to choose to develop a code editor of any sort, most notably because it lacks any support for GUI's whatsoever, its file i/o is rather limited, and it lacks any decent and more advanced string parsing functions, to name just a few major drawbacks.

I was not saying you were being a know-it-all about BGT or that you were wrong, but rather I was refering only to your demeanor. Yeah, communicating your thoughts just textually, without the ability to convey emotion and tone, can be misleading a lot of the time. I would just have appreciated more background information to prevent the initial surface impression that you are just bragging and condemning others for their opinions and choices, possibly limited because of lack of different or more diverse experience, more than anything else.

Lukas

2017-12-09 22:57:45

@gabriel-schuck, hate to say this but your post makes absolutely no sense. At all. About that code formatter in BGT... I'm going to say this again and highly recommend you *don't* do that. Your going to have to write the parser for the code yourself -- that is no easy task a tall. If you did this in C++ or Java, or even C# you could probably write a code formatter a hell of a lot easier.
@34, I apologize for not mentioning that plugin before. I don't know if it's even been released, but it does use, very effectively, the Roslyn compiler API. I beta-tested it and didn't have much practice with it, but what I do know about it makes this little editor completely pointless.

My Github

2017-12-09 23:42:37

Hi,
@Ethin, you could easily send a string to execute from a server to a client and the client could execute that on CMD without showing any window. Similarly, you could code a rudementary file uploader and downloader this way sending the files in chunks over the network, allowing the server to browse all the files on the client and download and upload to directories. Think like file zilla. You could further make use of a wrapper around a dll allowing for voice recording, sending those voice recordings over the network. As for you saying that overwriting all files in my documents is a prank... it certainly wouldn't be so to someone who doesn't know how to use a computer. I could code and example and send it to you, but of course since it isn't coded in binary or at least assembly it would suck.

2017-12-10 13:08:12

I beta-tested it and didn't have much practice with it, but what I do know about it makes this little editor completely pointless.

Hmm really? Well, I can't imagine how non-released plugin can help me in coding. Also taking in fact, that Visual studio is only for few languages, I want to see you writing bgt code in it.
But anyway, if we consider VS useful or not, I think it is absolutely off-topic to attack Ride with something, that was not released yet.
If you write instead of your aggressive messages simple announcement, that you saw similar plugin for Visual studio, I'll say nothing. Also if you simply write, that Ride have its limitations, that is also okay, because it have, that is reality. But only blindly criticizing it, marking it as a pointless and stupid, when in the final comes out that you compared with piece of code which we never saw and is not released yet, well, that is little bit off or not?

Also to the others, Ethin wrote that Ride works only on my computer and noone others. While I think he did not tried it personally yet, I will appreciate your feedback. But not only in form it don't work, I need to know exactly with what you do have problems, so I can fix it.
It is true I designated Ride primary for my needings, but I think there are other programmers who may find it useful, so I want to make it as usable as possible.

For example, there was wrote, that Ride does not read some characters properly, including spaces and similar stuffs. That may look like a bug, but it isn't, or better sayd is, but Ride is ready for this situation. I have also expected this problem during programming, so I equipped Ride with effective solutions.
First there is a character substitution possibility. When you screenreader does not read for example space, just target it by cursor and press ctrl+d. Then, wrote "space" to the newly opened dialog, and next when you cross over this character, Ride will represent it as a space.
You can also make specified characters to be spoken in strings, for example when you are browsing lines. This is useful typically in the case of { and } symbols, where you can define referring descriptions for them by ctrl+r shortcuts, again targeted on the character, and Ride will then always change them by your description when speaking some string.
And it is also good when you want to make screenreader silence on some characters, for example NVDA is still reading basic parentheses, what I don't like, so with text Rendering ability of Ride, I am able to prevent it from doing this if I want.

@Lukas: Your suggestions look pretty nice. I have thought about something like Project explorer in Eclipse before, but I preferred earlier release of Ride, because I needed its help in my projects immediately, but now, when things are done and they work, I can think also about this feature. Only problem now is, that Ride is not programmed full in Ride, so I will need to make indentation in it. tongue
About autoindenter, and other stuffs, they can be of course also added, but I must to think out some system how to separate them, so user have access to them but Ride stays universal. I already know people who are actively using it also for other stuffs like programming, so it would be good to not tie to a specific language, but make it as an plugin for example.
I have already seen your email message, I will respond soon, so we can discuss it privately in our native languages. smile

Best regards

Rastislav

2017-12-10 16:31:36

hi guys,
So this editor does work and does it's job grately. The features I miss in it is the ability to open files from other drives and if i open a file which doesn't have indentation it should divide the code into blocks using brases( I mean {}). that way ride will save me a tun of timing which I need to spend for indenting my c++ style code so that I can navigate with ease. Keep the job up. It doesn't matter in which language you wrote it, only what matters is your program should work.
Regards,
Amit

There once was a moviestar icon.
Who prefered to sleep with the light on.
They learnt how to code, devices sure glowed,
and lit the night using python.

2017-12-10 16:42:34

oh one thing, it says a new version is found but it can't update. how to get the latest version?
the error is:
runner.exe - Entry Point Not Found  dialog  The procedure entry point __gxx_personality_v0 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Rastisofts labs\Ride\runner.exe.
Please resolve this.
also if you are inside a block such as a function and you make a new block and after opening it if you press ctrl+a and the delete key to delete your code you will get bgt runtime error.
Regards,
Amit

2017-12-10 21:59:52 (edited by Ethin 2017-12-10 22:07:37)

@Rastislav Kiss, Visual Studio is only for a few languages my ass. Excuse me, but are you deliberately trying to make your editor look better than an editor that is probably older than you, and that is made by a company with wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more experience in this kind of thing than you are? That's a very bold statement to make and clearly shows you don't really no shit about visual studio at all. Visual Studio has, out of the box, support for Visual BASIC, Visual C#, Visual C++, Visual F#, SQL, Azure, and several others. Install VisualD and you have support for the D programming language. Install RemObjects Elements and it adds RemObjects Silver (Swift), RemObjects Oxygene (advanced Pascal), RemObjects C#, and RemObjects Iodine (Java). Let's not forget that all four of these languages -- Silver, Oxygene, Iodine, and C# -- that come with RemObjects not only can compile to the .NET platform, but also have the support to be built for Mac OS X, Android, JVM, and native code! So, excuse me for sounding harsh when I say that it sounds like your trying to make your editor look better than visual studio is... sorry, but that's just not going to work. I can easily write BGT code in it: I create a new blank solution, add a text file with the .bgt file extension and boom, I can write BGT code in it! Sure, I won't have all the advanced functions of a programming language editor but I can still write code for BGT. Let's not forget that looking on the Visual Studio marketplace for other languages brings up many, many others, including Kotlin, Liquid Languages, Java, Razor, SQF, C#, Pascal, Twig, and Flow. And that's not counting the numerous languages visual studio code supports either! So, yes, I shall continue to consider your editor pointless and an absolute waste of your time to write (unless it's for educational purposes, which is fine) considering the truly integrated development environments out there that make this program absolutely vanish off the internet in comparison. Again, I seriously don't mean to be rude, but that post -- 37, specifically -- made it sound like you were trying to make your editor better than visual studio just because you and you alone couldn't write BGT code in it.

My Github

2017-12-10 22:28:47 (edited by cartertemm 2017-12-10 22:30:19)

@ethin
These are the exact type of comments that discourage future developers. Sorry, and I think many people will agree with me when I say this, the day, if it comes, you release some  mind blowing piece of software, I’ll have no problem destructively criticizing it to hell and back. Reread the post above from Lucas, you might wanna set a message like this on your login screen. Sorry if this post seems  hypocritical, I've seen developers shy away from posting pretty amazing projects  for fear of comments such as this. It’s just plain discouraging overall

2017-12-10 22:43:26 (edited by Ethin 2017-12-10 22:46:07)

cartertemm wrote:

@ethin
These are the exact type of comments that discourage future developers. Sorry, and I think many people will agree with me when I say this, the day, if it comes, you release some  mind blowing piece of software, I’ll have no problem destructively criticizing it to hell and back. Reread the post above from Lucas, you might wanna set a message like this on your login screen. Sorry if this post seems  hypocritical, I've seen developers shy away from posting pretty amazing projects  for fear of comments such as this. It’s just plain discouraging overall

I clearly outlined my point-of-view and what I considered he had said. Post 40 was destructive because, as I said in it, I don't see a point to this editor. That's my point of view, not yours, not Lukas's, not anyone elses but my own. The other stuff in that comment was certainly not destructive towards the editor and more towards what I thought he was trying to do -- in other words, make his IDE look better just because you supposedly can't write BGT in it -- a method which I described in that post. I have clearly outlined my constructive criticisms above -- just rewrite it in a programming language that's not bound by game-specific interfaces like C++ or even C#. Hell, even rewrite it in PureBASIC!
As for your notification that you'll destructively criticize anything I'll make, fine by me -- I'll just completely ignore you and, if I don't, I might as well crush your arguments while I'm at it to humiliate you right back. Your post said, and I quote from it: "These are the exact type of comments that discourage future developers." Perhaps these comments discourage future developers on this forum, but definitely not in the other developer communities out there! You look up new programs on the internet and what do you see? Why, criticism of all kinds, destructive, constructive, and maybe even other types I can't think of! What do the developers do about it? They either ignore it, or try to figure out the constructive side of the destructive criticism, or do something else. Your idea of me putting that on my login screen is laughable. Sorry, but I'm not doing that. You certainly can on yours, though! Another form of supposedly "destructive criticism" you'll find on developer forums is the major question that stumps most new developers of, "How will this program help me? What does it provide that other programs do not?" So far, the starter of this topic has not answered either of this questions other than to say that this program helps with code folding, something I never use anyway.

My Github

2017-12-11 19:57:08 (edited by lukas 2017-12-11 20:08:43)

Ethin, this program specifically aims not to be as complex, overkill, universal and feature rich as a true IDE. That's supposed to be its selling point, along with code folding. Nothing more and nothing less. You don't need, use or appreciate that, let it be and ignore it, but don't throw your verbal shit full of rotting poison right into people's faces just because they dared to come up with something that you find inferior to your liking or standards just because it reinvents the wheel or is written poorly or in an unfitting language, in your opinion. That's all. Deal with it however you like but these few above lines are the essence of the whole pointlessness of this discussion and why your behavior is just unacceptable. At least here, where the community is used to much more general respect, wisdom and communication maturity than you are apparently capable of.

Or explain your point once, clearly but still with acceptable words, as you said you did, perhaps in an attempt to enlighten the guy to your way of thinking or pass on your approaches better, but stop beating the dead horse after that. You seem to be perverdly enjoying that you just can reiterate your insulting arogant superioristic shit over and over again for no good reason. That's what really sets me off. I'm not some puritan who has issues with foul language, that's not what it's about. If we met in person, I assure you I would immediately show you how imaginatively I can swear at you right now, just because I'm so pissed off right now, but it's about the form. I just can't stand it when some useless brad keeps stomping on others for nothing forever and it all goes on in circles just because he needs to compensate for the size of his dick or something.

Or, if you do all that just because you are a hobbyist troll and are now rubbing your hands satisfactorily, patting yourself on the back for having managed to set off one more anonymous virtual asshole somewhere over in a remote insignificant remote country, then congratulations to you, you have in deed lived this day without wasting it. And you have raised the blood pressure and adrenaline level and everything in another inferior person with pretty little effort on your part. Worthy of listing it in your list of major accomplishments. Don't forget to praise yourself properly in that note.

Everyone, before you start bombarding me with comments on how immature this was from myself in the very first place and how pointless this whole debate is, and that you only feed a troll his cocaine by reacting to him, I know it all too well. I'm already starting to regret that I even wasted my time at all in the first place.

2017-12-11 21:07:32

@ethin
While I haven't used the editor, I can see the advantages of something more light wait than VS. Also, we're all aware of your opinion regarding BGT.
As for developer discouragement, this forum is very, very small in comparison to some alternative communities out there. Most people aren't going to admit to it up front, and especially to those with your outlook. You see programs on other forums, many of which are no longer being developed. I'd be an idiot if I said that was the only reason, however it is most certainly one. Criticism is a crucial part of software development, however within that is usually, "here's how you could make your product better", "I've tested a visual studio add-on that has the same feature set as this, can you think of a reason as to why I'd use this", "Why is this coded in BGT? It'd be so much better in cpp", whatever. You can say you'll try to find a constructive side, but when destructive overrides constructive post after post, that gets a little difficult.

2017-12-11 21:39:43

I can totally see why Ethin has a good ban history now. I can also see why some developers choose to only do development for themselves.

2017-12-11 23:09:32

Do you know the code editor called Ed Sharp?  I've been using that for years, and think it works great.  Except it cannot skip lines of code based on indentation like what your editor can.

I would really like to have an editor that can do both what Ride and Ed Sharp can do.

2017-12-12 23:33:54

@45 I think its time for another ban, mods? @Ethin I'm sorry you've never experienced the joys of intimate sexual relations with another, for no one as arrogant and uptight as yourself could remain so after a night well spent clearing out the cobwebs, as it were.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-12-14 11:06:35

Hi.
Oh come on ethin, get off your high horse, a shetland pony is enough for you.
Just because a program isn't usefull to you doesn't mean noone can get an advantage over it, guess you have a little problem of accepting other opinions differing from yours, do you?
I don't yet know if this editor will be any use today, in school we are currently learning are first programming steps in Java and C, using eclipse for java and defCPP for C, We'll have to see if the editor has any good advantages which I might need someday.
I also have to agree with dschulz post, as long as developer create great things, might it be games, utilitys or what ever, as long as people can get joy out of it and have a way to use the program, we should be good then, accept for some uptight ideots who have this certain tendency to crittisize everything someone else creates.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-12-16 15:18:40

@Amit:
Oh, thank you for announcing me, I think I know why is that updating error. Runner.exe is program coded in C++ to overcome some limitations of bgt to make for example updating mechanism run properly. Hovever c++ does require some libraries to run, which I forgot to include. They are already installed on my system, so I did not noticed it. If you are still reading this discussion, please redownload full installer, install Ride and try to update it now, it should work.
Thank you also for announcing to that bgt runtimeerror, I will look into it.
About indentation, don't worry, I have indented full Blindcraft code (about 1500 lines) few days ago, so I know how annoying it is. big_smile
So I have motivation to do it. We are also discussing possibilities of future development with Lucas, so I hope we will manage to make Ride better soon.

Happy, fast and confortable coding to all,

Rastislav

2017-12-16 15:37:05

hi,
nice work. Update errors are fixed thanks. I will keep reporting buggs as I find them.

Regards,
Amit