2017-11-24 00:12:55

Probably shouldn't even be posting anymore in here... since I don't play this game anymore and am not really a fan. Interesting to be part of the discussion though.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-11-24 00:29:49

Dan_C, What kinda OCR are you using successfully on injustice to read gear info?

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2017-11-24 01:19:06

How do you switch out equipment? I'm able to arrow over them but I can't figure out how to actually equip anything.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2017-11-24 03:05:22

Alright, I've done a lot of playing around with this, because I'm determined to make this work for us.
Firstly, I'm using windows ten OCR with NVDA through the xbox app.
Here's what I've found so far.
equiping gear:  go into customise character, click who you want and you'll be given a list of loadouts.
choose whichever one you desire, and you'll be given a menu of slots.  head, torso, arms, legs, accessory, ability one, ability two, shader.
Click on that, and you’ll be presented with gear in the order you received it.  Click one you want, check your stats, see how they change?  That’s one way to know what gear does.  Another way which is slightly unreliable but works mostly, is to press r1 after this and it’ll show the bonuses gear gives you in the set you’ve selected.
Interesting note:  Notice the AI loadouts?  You can use the AI to grind out endless towers, multiverse modes you don’t want to do yourself.  Go to one of their sets; there are two, and hit r1.  You’ll then be presented with a list of grappling, rushdown, bombos, and blocking which you can adjust.  You have a max of 60 points to spend here.  When done in any of these, back out and you’ll be prompted to save your customisation.
I’ve also figured out how to sell gear.  The information on the web was wrong, or is out of date, so here’s what we do.
Note you can’t sell something if it’s equipped luckily.
Go to customise again and press r1 to be in the inventory tab.
Find character, then you’ll be presented with a list of all they have.  Hit x or A to highlight as much as you want to get rid of, then hit the start button.  You’ll then be prompted to sell.
I hope this helps. 
I’m still experimenting, but this is becoming more and more fun by the minute.

2017-11-24 03:09:28

quick note, remember you can also equip gear by pressing triangle/Y if the character meets the level req.  You can only do this after fights, and from within mother boxes.
Strangely I can't buy silver boxes even though I'm sure I have enough credits.  Not sure why the buy button doesn't always work. Oh well.  I'd rather save up or grind for gold/platnum anyhow

2017-11-24 03:32:40

Lots of good info here... thanks and good job!

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-11-24 16:21:20

dan thanks for all the helpful info, do you only play this game on xbox, or do you also have it for the ps4? if so what is your psn name

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-11-25 09:22:33

Hi
I've recently bought the game as it sounds awesome, and gonna try it now. Haven't yet read any posts here, but this topic sounds helpful to get anyone started.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-11-25 14:31:24

Out of interest, does anybody know where the premier skins  are in the menu? I haven’t found them yet   And I would like to know where they are when I have enough crystals to buy them.

2017-11-25 16:15:52

Just a quick note on equipping abilities.  Instead of just pressing equip and heading out, you need to confirm by pressing up and accept before the ability question is equipped . smile
I knew I was missing something obvious .

2017-11-25 17:03:30

nice, that's pretty helpful
honestly this game has a major issue, at least for PC, It doesn't have crossplay it's so lonely

2017-11-25 21:13:48

Has anyone beaten the thanksgiving multiverse (it might not be still up)? The damn falling gravy really slows me down and I keep getting mauled by Starfire.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2017-11-26 11:49:14

If you have trouble with multiverses, AI might help.

Also, for those wondering, there is a game script that actually has choices listed under a line of ^ symbols as it goes through.  I can confirm that this script is accurate and that it should help you complete the game with the extra fights needed for the achievements.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2017-11-26 22:11:18

Hi all.

I bought the ultimate Edition yesterday and installed it. Is the Content during first install downloaded and installed?

Regards

Razor

2017-11-28 07:41:42

Hi,

sorry for the double post. Answered my own question. :-) Found the menu where to download the extra stuff.

Regards

Razor

2017-12-01 00:45:21

hi,
i bought injustice ii on steam but i cant read the screen with windows 10 ocr there is nothing.
what can i do?
thanks for help

2017-12-01 08:47:33

Atlan, make sure that your game is in windowed mode.
press alt+enter to make it so.
alt+enter switches between windowed and full screen mode

2017-12-01 15:10:04

thanks works
whats are the key for special attack? in injustice 1 it was strg + tab
and how can i activate accessible mode?

2017-12-01 18:32:56 (edited by hadi.gsf 2017-12-01 18:33:27)

keyboard keys:
J - light attack
I - medium attack
K - Heavy attack
L - character ability
O - meter burn
U - flip stance
throw - space
P - something i forgot

super move: O+U at the same time

Accessibility mode you have to go to options, audio settings, and turn on audio  interaction cues.

2017-12-01 20:24:50

ok thanks i add you in skype
greetings from germany

2017-12-03 03:16:52

I don't know what's happened, but I'm able to read numbers  in gear a lot more reliably now when looking over it.  It doesn't say what stat they increase, but you've got your character stats at the top and it's instantanious checking to see which went up.

2017-12-03 09:15:51

Is there a good guide for character comboes? Its hard to find variations on the standard opener, meter burn, back+3, jump forward 2, ender variety. I've seen people use a lot more though.

2017-12-14 19:59:37

For anyone who doesn't know that may be on the ropes about purchasing injustice 2, there's a free trial going on right now for xbox 1 and ps4 that lets you play the first 3 chapters of story mode. It also gives you access to the entire base roster of chars to try out in various modes. Also, the game is supposed to be 50% off right now if you actually want to buy it, but I haven't checked on that so be sure to look before clicking the button heh.

2017-12-21 18:34:56

Bump.
Unsure about XB1, but on PSN I2 ultimate edition is currently 50 percent off on the PS store, pretty good steal if you ask me.
But ironically enough, the DLC itself is not discounted whatsoever.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-12-21 21:56:10

That moment when saving up for a premeer skin, specifically John Stuart, and you accidentally spend most of the crystals on a shader instead.  That's what I get for not checking the prompts!