2017-11-04 15:39:10

Oh wait, you did! Never mind, haha. I wrote that post before I even checked the update. Thank you kindly.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-11-04 18:59:00

Lol your welcome Mata.
Actually now there are stand alone bundle versions that work like  that for Alteraeon I might give the packs a try myself, it's been a while since I played Clok.

Also as I said, if there is any important info about cyber assault itself that I am missing from the page please let me know.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-11-05 01:31:54

Aww,Enjoy!
I'm trying to collect some useful stuff for the database, but probably not because you've covered everything majorly now.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-11-05 02:11:19

What I'd be interested in for the db page particularly are the things that make Cyber assault unique as a game. yes, in all combat muds you fight stuff and do quests, and cyber assault has many, but any particularly interesting mechanics, sub systems, or extra activities such as crafting, random item drops, minigames etc, not to mention anything unique about the combat itself I haven't covered already.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-11-05 17:50:58

Have you included the ultimate weapon leveling?

2017-11-05 17:59:13

I've said that you can craft weapons which level with you, but I don't know much else about the system besides that, though that is the sort of thing I mean, plus things like collection of rainbow items and lightsaber hilts etc.

2017-12-13 09:56:15

I gave CyberAssault a try, because I wanted something different than the usual medieval or fantasy themes.
I love it. It will give me an outlet when something frustrates me in real life, and I can kill mutant creatures.
I am a predator, and my character is Maga.

One note though, for anyone trying to connect to the Mud.
You have to use a capital C and capital A when you type the website connection info.
So CyberAssault.org.
I tried connecting yesterday, but I used all lowercase letters, and I got all kinds of errors and disconnects.

One question.
Do I get kicked out of the starting town at level 5?
I thought I read something on this thread about that.
I just made a huge jump from level 1 to level 4, and I'm not even sure how I did it.
I just want to be sure I can complete all the quests in that town before I go on.

2017-12-13 10:29:49

Type autolevel, or autogain, it should turn it off, meaning that you need to level manually, but this allows you to complete all the quests. Also, I think you actually get kicked out at level 10, but keep in mind, if you miss quests, when you remort, you go back to level 1, so you can redo quests you missed your first time through.

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2017-12-14 04:27:06

type toggle autogaiin, mirage.
Sheesh, I need to update my soundpack already!

2017-12-14 07:00:16

Can anyone give me the sound pack for this game? I don't mind using either Mush or VipMud, though if I'd have to choose I prefer Mush, if only for the fact that it doesn't say "blank" every time control is pressed.

2017-12-22 12:22:28

Then there was that time I got my head chopped off by an elf.

This game makes me laugh!

2017-12-22 14:49:27

Is it coming already, the christmas event?

2017-12-22 22:15:01

Yeah, the elves were running wild over there last night.
They were cussing and taunting everybody.
Heheheheh.

2017-12-24 07:10:59

I'm having fun time already, and for your info, the best soundpack for ca out there right now is grifter's monkeyterm soundpack, which I don't have. Don't rely on the release time of my mush one, since whenever I set myself a deadline, I can't meet it. I'm better off without dead line to stress myself and try to get all scraps together or something. It's gonna take forever especially for event stuff. Grifter did better than me, and he has all the events programmed, when I'm far from basic completion.

2019-04-15 11:48:03

Bringing this topic back, I hadn't logged in for like 2 years and logged back in to find I had nothing! So I need new gear, I am level 38 borg with no remorts. Anyone got any tips or where I can get good high damaging ammo for my weapons?

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2019-04-15 13:19:07

You can contact an immortal to help you reclaim your gears from old backup. I can help you with some stuff I think.

2019-04-15 20:32:40

I enjoyed the game when I played it, but I think what turned me off was the event system. I kept dying to insane elves.
I'll be giving it a shot again rather soon, but would anyone point me to a soundpack for this? I know there's gotta be one, I had one at some point.

2019-04-16 13:16:17

Yar, I'm the one making it. It's not updated in a while though. Still working on it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mrtexljtnl7p3un/ca.zip?dl=1

I'll need to move it to my fts server at some point.

2022-09-24 15:19:21

would like to start playing this mud again if it's still up. does anyone have soundpack?

2022-09-24 15:44:07

check previous post.

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2022-12-22 06:50:09

Does anyone know why this is still down? I haven't been able to connect for about the last couple weeks or so and wanted to try to get back into this again.

Steam ID: Lord_raven86
XBOX ID: Lord Raven9232
Discord: Lord_raven86

2022-12-22 12:20:01

It's been dying for years. I wouldn't be surprised if it dies for good...A place of nostalgia though, big time.

2022-12-22 16:34:38

yeah it's completely down.

2022-12-23 05:25:16

Wow I haven't been there since like 2009 I wonder if my char still exists. I bet i am so dead from lack of ppaying rent. I hate  that you have to pay rent on some muds. its a problem when you lack money. but if i am purged I can see why lets me do some pretty fast math. fifteen no 13 or so years give or take a bit. now that first soundpack link did not work. now I don't run other packs in mush z but I run them portably or in my own mush but usually they are portable.

2022-12-23 09:22:01

paying rent?