2017-10-16 18:10:07

No this isn't a new age care bear, it's about two exceptional games that have lately hove into view.

First off is HEARtREAD, or heart read to give the title without it's strange capitalisation.

This is an audiogame presented on the popular  independent game site Itch.io by new developer get in the box.
The game is  a short first person adventure about a mage, Dia and her companion the mysterious Heart who traverse between worlds searching for polygons and using magic to transfigure dangerous monsters.

Probably one of the most unique audiogames in concept, albeit the first person audio viewpoint will be familiar. Feel free to grab the game here don't worry, no accounts, signups, irritating software or other shenanigans are necessary to download. Feel free to leave any comments In this topic

Next off here is the space part of things (we do seem to be having a bit of a cosmic month this October).
This comes in the form of the rather descriptively named Space explorer from new developer lc games.
Wander about in 2d, fly your ship, fight turn based space battles, discover different planets, mine asteroids and build factories, but all of it from the comfort of your own single player game, that is right, this is an entirely single player affair, so no need to worry about other powerful players destroying you or the like.

Read more here on the Lc games site

and HEre is where you can make comments

Happy spacing, or hearting, or hearty space and hap, or spacey hap and heart, ---- oh what the heck just have fun!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-10-23 23:54:52

The second linke to the second game mentioned is broken.

Follow me on twitch
http://twitch.tv/vol4life8657
Subscribe and like my video content on the Access 4 All channel!
http://youtube.com/c/access4all

2017-10-24 02:00:18

Now I want to write Care Bears fanfiction featuring Space Heart, whose secondary emblem ability is certainly not to create a vacuum, because that would be a waste, wouldn't it? And a Care Bear with a built-in tractor beam seems to have enough potential for selfishness that it seems like ... oh, wait. Space Heart can be the Evil Green Ranger who turns good at the end because something something caring IN SPAAACE!
Still haven't played these games yet, but based on the excitement I thought I'd pay for Heartread anyway. I doubt I'll regret it, but we'll just have to find out wink

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-10-24 15:22:44

No you have it wrong Cae, spaceheart isn't evil? He's the new caring care bear of lovely floaty caring!
he replaces the care bear stair with the care bear antigrav lift, and makes people care so much they feel as though they're floating in space, ---- and experiencing explosive decompression!

Yes, Spaceheart, the care bear who cares so much he'll make your heart exploooooode! big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)