2017-10-22 19:39:35

Hello all,
I'm wondering if there is something here that you can use to access your subscribed posts, not your own posts or topics, but a list of topics you have subscribed even if it belongs to someone else. I thought I'd make a list of the ones I'm subscribed to and clean it up, like unsubscribe myself from any inactive posts.
If something like that doesn't exist, I'd like to put in a request to possibly put one in.
Thanks!

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2017-10-22 20:40:06

Yes it does, in your profile in a section of the introduction page called Posts and topics, there is a list of four links to four different lists.

* View all your posts
* View all your topics
* View all your topic subscriptions
* View all your forum subscriptions

2017-10-23 12:05:39

Oco is correct on this, though I confess it's not a function I've ever used as I only tend to subscribe to things that need my very urgent  attention such as the  rename topic or the   topic for new user  introductions.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-10-23 16:51:06

I myself don't ever subscribe to anything as anything I'm interested in following usually shows up in the new posts search available in the forum's main menu just under the index entry.