2017-10-22 14:05:39

Yes, the game will work with sapi, but I don't know how to get that by default.
|One thing I did find a little odd, is that the lower pitched sound of either missiles or obstacles doesn't indicate you can get hit, it's the higher pitched one, meaning I've been dodging rather more than I should've been big_smile.
That is likely why the walls were giving me trouble.

I agree though, very addictive game, though  do wish the upgrades etc were progressive.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-10-22 14:13:05

@dark, I agree with you about the progression system as well, whish that in the next version the dev will add some kind of RPG elements so in every level you need to upgrade the ship components for fighting with stronger enemies.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-10-22 14:24:58

I believe you can unlock the ships upgrades maybe when you will beat the game. If you will look in the articles room every ship have some info like level: 0 so I think there will be a way to upgrade your ships after.
Also, in the score boards I can see 6 difficulty levels so there's a lot to do. smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-10-22 16:16:01

I think the game has more unlockables and replayability than you guys are currently expecting. Just keep trying!

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2017-10-22 17:40:24

It looks as though the supliments are one time use deals, you get to use them once per run before you have to buy them again, unless you take damage. I am curious as to how one levels up ships though. Stage 2-4 is giving me problems with the warping enemy. Other than that, I'm loving this game! Definitely not your run of the mill space shooter like all the ones that saturate the scene already.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-10-22 18:37:14

Carefully listen to the warping sound, as the boss is in the place of it

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-10-22 18:41:38

I'm plugging away at stage five, though as I have my laptop at the second I'll need to download the game  before I give it another try.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-10-22 19:03:53

how do I get past stage 4/3? I keep dying.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-10-22 19:26:14

This game is reeeeeally hard. Now I'm on stage 7 and I haven't yet passed 7-3. If I'm lucky I can kill the first boss but getting there usually takes all my lives. The amount of things flying around is just insane!

I'm not saying that's a bad thing. But if you're the ragequitting type, you probably want to clear any easily breakable objects from your desk before starting to play this game. big_smile I'm off to try beating this thing!

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2017-10-22 20:30:11

Hi, I've downloaded the game, but when I went to install it, nothing seems to be in English. I mean, I assume I'm being asked a new question over and over again, but other then seeing that the file name is different for each prompt, I have no idea what I'm even saying yes to. Can someone explain what in hell is going on? rofl
I'm running a Win 10 PC with UAC, maybe this is why I'm getting all these prompts? UAC is user account control, btw.
So heh, kinda got freaked and escaped out of the installation process as I had no idea what I was agreeing to. An explination would be appreciated. And I've yet to see anyone else mention this process so this is why I'm wondering if its just me.

Thanks
smile

2017-10-22 20:35:24

Yeah I think that's why I love this game too. It's difficult, but not cheap. Anyone tried playing with a controller? I'll have to try this later myself but yeah

2017-10-22 20:38:13

@MikeFont: I imagine the yes prompt is probably uac, I thought it had a sound to go with it? All you should be seeing is an edit box with the path of where you want the game to go. Hit enter and it'll extract itself, that's really all there is to it. A lot of the Japanese titles work like this.

2017-10-22 20:50:03

I tried it with my DS4 gamepad and it's not working sadly and no idea why.

It's so sad He is using this joyforce.dll instead of DXImput.dll

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-10-22 21:01:55

My sounds are being incredibly weird. Sometimes I get nothing unless I change the settings back to default which doesn't help me if I want to change camera views.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2017-10-23 00:19:45

Ok so I've downloaded the game. Hit yes to all the prompts but then I get some sort of error message can't understand what it says and that's it. I even made sure my firewall was allowing it through.

Audio game king

2017-10-23 02:08:43

Thanks for the help, but when I click browse to direct it where to install to, none of the buttons are labaled. Except for the browse button which just says B button.
There's a couple of buttons after the browse button so I have to assume that's like, ok and cancel? Can anyone confirm which one is ok then? Thanks.
If it was just a straight and simple install once I clicked the right button I wouldn't have mentioned all the prompts I was getting, and asked what they all ment.
big_smile

So maybe I clicked the wrong button to begin with? I'm very confused. Sorry this isn't working like normal.
sad

2017-10-23 02:33:38

the box before the brows button is just the edit box with the path of where the game will extract to. You can literally just enter in your own path and hit enter, it's really not that difficult lol

2017-10-23 02:34:43

the button that's next to the one that says ault+b is the next button.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-10-23 03:09:48 (edited by nyanchan 2017-10-23 03:13:39)

@Peter
Most of the charge attacks can destroy incoming missiles for certain period of time. Try to take advantage of that. Also, if you can buy small battery or higher ones, you have some charged power enough to launch the level 1 charge attack right after your life loss. Alternatively, accumilate some gems and buy revival mega protector by which you can be saved twice per level. For example, you unfortunately got hit twice in 7-1, but once you procede to 7-2, you can be saved from another 2 attacks. Equipping a higher-ranked battery and buster invisible is another approach I I often use for beating maniac / insane difficulties. As for the power of your attacks, you can boost it up to 250% by supplement, so to subdue enemies with your overwhelming power will be also fun.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2017-10-23 03:35:13

haha this probably just turned into one of the hardest audio games I've played. On stage 7 and there's so much on screen that it's nuts. I like that though, it's refreshing to find something challenging.

2017-10-23 12:40:29

@Mike,  to install audio strike just hit tab to the alt b button which is browse, then one more to the button after that which is the install button.
I personally recommend just doing that then moving the game where you want it to be (I have a folder on my harddrive called audiogames  for that sort of thing rather than trying to use the browse path with unlabelled buttons.
I'd also suggest going to user account control and setting the notification level to zero since unfortunately those yes no notifications from user  account control don't read correctly meaning they're a bit useless.

I suspect thats' the reason your having yes/no boxes pop up that you can't read which has nothing to do with Audio strike, and everything to do with windows being a bit of a pest.

hth.

2017-10-23 13:22:42

What about installling this game.
This installer installs the game, where you have placed the installer.
For example if you have copied this file documents folder this game will create a directory in this folder.
If you want that directory press enter one time and this game should be installed othervise move this installer to another folder and run.
I love this game very much, atmosphere and music is great.
It is the best audio shooter ever, I love unlockable and upgrading ships.
It is extremely hard but nice done think.
Nice job, and I wants more updates to the game.
I remember that some one has problem with running this game after installing this.
I have had also an error, but installing latest directx and japanese language was helped.
You can try to run this game by using app locale until you will configure speech, player name etc.
I will say this again, I love this game

2017-10-23 14:10:08

I absolutely love this game, and I like the fact that supplements are per sessio basis, rather than per stage, so you can get some your gems back but still be quite powerful, haha.

2017-10-23 15:00:31 (edited by cj89 2017-10-23 15:03:30)

@MikeFont: I'd like to apologise for my previous post, it possibly came off a bit condescending which wasn't my intention. I'm still stuck on stage 7, I've been using the bio creed which does seem to get me a bit further, got up to 7-4 once but was on my last life. I did find using the gems somewhat helpful, now I need to grab me some more though.

2017-10-23 16:52:04

Am I the only one stuck on stage 2? I think I need to get better at avoiding things... no matter what ship I use, that seems to be the problem. So far, I liked the winged dragon because though it moves slower, it packs a bigger punch... not to mention it's the only ship that has a screen clearing attack. I'm still not sure what the white falcon does with its charged shots, even with the Japanese explanation.

Discord: clemchowder633