2017-10-21 22:34:56 (edited by Lirin 2017-11-25 13:45:26)

Hi all,

The new shooting game called Audiostrike is out.
Idea is simple, imagine a standard shooter where you are choosing a ship and use left / right to move and shoot button but it's more advanced. You have bonuses, ships ubgrades, you need to avoid bullets and as far as I know there are unlockables.

The game is translated in to english by Yukio as far as I know so you can play without any problems. smile

You can get it here:
http://hirotaka2014.sakura.ne.jp/mh0406 … ike105.exe
ZIP version:
http://hirotaka2014.sakura.ne.jp/mh0406 … ike105.zip

Cheers,

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-10-21 22:39:34

downloading the game right now, of course the game will be fun with the inclusion of upgrades and such other stuff.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-10-22 00:05:49

hi, how on earth are you supposed to pass stage 5? Even with the extra life upgrade, usually I lose at least two lives by the time I make it to the boss, then the boss ship usually just destroys me with those rockets it fires, the ones that have a rediculous range and can still hit you even if the radar tells you you're not in danger.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-10-22 00:37:32

I didn't need this game coming out when it did... I was supposed to be sleping an hour ago! *sigh*
Jokes aside, this is all kinds of awesome. Definitely not as easy as it sounds. I'm already finding the different ships being useful on different stages, though blue feather and white falcon seem to be the best ones at least for my playstyle.
Like Connor I haven't beaten stage 5 yet. You can avoid the tripple napalms, I was able to do it once but later died to a missile. So it can definitely be done somehow. Probably just requires tons of practice.
Definitely an awesome game, it shows not everything has been done with the space invaders genre yet. It's right up there with Villens from Beyond and Dark defender for complexity, except I'd say this game is harder than those 2. Would this be the first audio bullet hel shooter we ever got?

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2017-10-22 00:37:33

Hi.

Very cool game.
I do wonder what it means in the maintenance menu when it says "buy upgrades for the next mission", eg, are the upgrades you buy permanent or just for the next game you play?

I've got to go to bed at the minute, but I definitely like this, particularly the high proportion of enemy attacks and the strategy needed.

a big thanks to Morokuma for the game, and to Yukio for the translation into English.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-10-22 01:13:57

what are good ships for stages 1 to 3? i keep dying on normal. i got past 1 and 2 on easy but i don't want to keep playing on easy. i just dyed on stage 3.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-10-22 01:16:41

I used the dragon one for the first 3 stages.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-10-22 01:23:15

anyways guys, you could change the camera view so it will be focus on your ship, just a tips for someone that to use with troopenem style big_smile
also you could  change the beepbeep alerts setting.
you could change it on the mission setting.

2017-10-22 01:27:02

advantages and disadvantages of each camera view?

2017-10-22 01:36:08

I'm stuck on stage 3-2. It seems that no matter where I am relative to the drilling machine sometimes it will still hit me.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2017-10-22 01:49:09

i dyed from that too. i didn't understand the first part of stage 3.

2017-10-22 02:10:54

Hi all. I just tried the game and Love it. I do have a question. I wonder if we could get the FAQ, History and ReadMe translated into English?

2017-10-22 03:04:58

I haven't actually looked through the translations just because the amount is massive. He uses Google translate and corrects the results if he thinks something is wrong with them. Improvements of the translation dictionary is appreciated; the file is located at data\lang.csv.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2017-10-22 05:01:53

Oh, I thought You helped with translation. smile
Anyway, the game is great!
BTW, someone knows what is spawning in stage 3.1? that ticking item or something.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-10-22 05:33:50

I've tried this game, it's pretty awesome.
I've now on the fifth stage, but I still stuck, like most of the peoples around here. as for the ticking items in stage 3.1 and 3.3, it's something that in the game says a key.
also, a question: after I buy an upgrade in the maintenance menu, how do I use it? do the items have an effect when playing the next mission or can I use it in the current mission?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2017-10-22 05:41:40

Heh, stage5.4 is hard, i hate that thing. I get to stage 5.4 without life loss, but this napalm thing is barely avoidable. If you do a millimeter mistake, you'll be screwed.

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2017-10-22 06:41:23

The ticking item is a bonus ball by which you can get some points.
As for avoiding napalms, make sure that no warning is heard from your radder. If you're near it when it explodes, you're boom even without direct hit.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2017-10-22 09:57:27

To whoever had issues with the drill...

Spoiler wrote:

It flies in a pattern, either from left to right or right to left. This is where the default top-down camera is good because you can never be confused where it's going. TO avoid it, you want to try to move in the opposite direction as it spirals down to the bottom of the screen. If you track its movements while it's coming down, avoiding getting crushed will be extremely hard if not impossible. You can, of course, keep hitting it for a while as it flies up, so make use of that.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2017-10-22 10:26:42

I am looking at this topic on a mac, so I need to switch to my windows to play it, But it sounds cool. And, thank goodness this game is translated! big_smile big_smile big_smile

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-10-22 10:35:15

I had no trouble with the drill, just avoid and slay, but those parts on stage three with the walls seem a bit odd, eg, I don't exactly know if I need to avoid them or shoot them or what.

As for ships, I like the white falcon, the one with the machine gun and quick movement, though I've not tried all the ships yet.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-10-22 11:23:24

yes you have to avoid it, or hit it with the charge

2017-10-22 11:44:57

Yep found that.
I think the bio creed and white falcon are my favourite ships so far, one is fast, the other has a good spread of fire so you can concentrate on avoiding.
The only thing I do find a bit odd is that yes, maintenance upgrades only seem to work for one game, meaning  you don't keep them or increase stats etc, which is a trifle disappointing since I was hoping for something progressive and rpg like.

2017-10-22 12:44:51

This game is way too addicting. I'm currently on stage 5, I can more often than not make it to 5-4 but yeah usually get hit with something. Curious, are the weapon upgrades something I can only get once I've beaten the game?

2017-10-22 12:55:15

Hi, I have a question: as I am currently on Linux and I don't have access to a windows PC.
Is there a way to enable SAPI support in the game? I am on the first configuration wizard. It would be cool if someone gave me the instructions to set up the game to use SAPI

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-10-22 13:59:17

I finally beatten stage 5 and stage 6 guys, now I'm moving on to stage 7. seriously, this one is very addicting and challenging at the same time, requiring a bit of strategy to beat each enemies and bosses.