2017-09-20 20:51:32 (edited by ke7zum 2017-09-20 20:53:19)

Hello there to all. Yesterday as some of you might or might not know, marvel vs capcom infinite was released. I called aira and got a general layout of the menus. I want to create a site where the menus for the games I play are on there, hopefully that will grow at some point. Anyway here is the  site
http://gaming.tffppodcast.com

the menu I believe can be found here
http://gaming.tffppodcast.com/mvci

I hope all find what I've done useful. Read the welcome page though as I list the syntax I'm going to be using.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2017-09-20 22:40:13

The MVC Infinite page doesn't work.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-09-20 23:25:43

This seems to be an awesome idea! I'll be excited to both get a working copy of the MVCI menu and menus for other games I'd love to play. Thanks!

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2017-09-20 23:54:42

same here, opening the MVCI page says not found.
also, can I contribute a list of menus for games that I've played? it would be cool if I can do so.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-09-21 02:29:13

At this point I'm dying for an injustice 2 menu guide, lol I am confused.

2017-09-21 07:03:37

I'm curious why you call them gaming menus... nothing wrong with that if that's what your fancy is, just doesn't make sense to me. Game menus would sound better, imo... and is more correct. Also, while the syntax is easy enough to understand, you don't really mark out what is a submenu, and what is another menu within a submenu. For example, online has ranked, casual and lobby... but you put star beside everything that isn't the option in the main menu, which is confusing. The sliders you indicate also don't have what they do, just that they say left to right.

2017-09-21 16:36:12

Hi,
I think headings and lists might be easier to read, although this syntax also works quite well too. Headings and lists for every game would probably take quite a bit more time to implement, so for now this number based syntax will be fine.

2017-09-26 23:09:06

to bring this topic back... in the MVC menu you list the stones color, but not which one each actually is. lol Are there any plans to? Thanks for the great work so far!

2017-09-27 13:44:29

Hi,
I don't know the exact order, but I know the first option is reality stone, going left is soul stone. Time Stone seems to be the fourth option, so three to the right or left. I think power stone option is one to the right of reality. So I think it might be:
Reality Stone
Power Stone
Space Stone
Time Stone
Mind Stone
Soul Stone
But I could be wrong on some of these counts.

2017-09-27 23:18:34

Good idea, and I'm sure with everyone's input it will become a nice reference.

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2017-10-06 03:59:22 (edited by r3dux 2017-10-06 09:25:47)

Having a place where you can find lists of game menus is a fantastic idea!

Do you think it might perhaps work better using numbered section and subsections? For example, adapting your MvC Infinite menu would make it:

1. Story
    1.1 New Game
    1.2 Continue
2. Battle
    2.1 Online
        2.1.1 Ranked Match
        2.1.2 Casual Match

And so on.

Just a thought!

2017-10-06 04:56:16

make a wiki, perhaps?  that way people can add/update menus themselves.

2017-10-06 06:48:35

Post 5. Here you go. Thank @smoovgunner. https://www.dropbox.com/s/jlur60rbgxb6o … s.txt?dl=0

2017-12-26 21:05:57

Hey was just wondering if this site was still being updated? There are a few games for which I would love menus, however I unfortunately do not have a friendly pair of eyeballs to help me transcribe them. The main two I'm looking for are mkx, and sf5. Which I know are around somewhere, it'd just be nice to have everything in a central place lol.