2017-09-07 15:11:53

Hello there! I think theres something wrong with my game.. I'VE CREATED A CHARACTER BUT
WHEN I TRY TO GO TO ANOTHER SECTOR OF SPACE, IT JUST SAYS THERE ARE NO NEARBY SECTORS..

2017-09-08 04:02:11

<strong>Index - Astrozone Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</strong>.<br> WeddingDateCalculatorFinds Your ... Know how lucky your marriagedatecan be for you with this free numerologyWeddingDateCalculator . ... Powered  Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</u>.<br> LeoWeeklyHoroscope FreeHoroscopes& Astrology by ... Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Freehoroscopes : get your dailyhoroscope , lovehoroscope , weeklyhoroscope , monthlyhoroscope , love astrology, career astrology, and morehoroscopesfrom a trusted ...   More results.<br> Numerology , meaning and symbolism of the number40 ..<br> 

download horoscope
jewish numerology system
kundli match com
astrology reading online free
astrology of virgo today

Numerologyis the belief that numbers have a direct correlation with all nature and divinity. This is an in-depth and complex topic, but the beginning stages of  Ways to Find Your Lucky Numbers inNumerology- wikiHow Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</strong>.<br> <h4>Jenna , your astrologer Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h4>.<br> <i>Behind theName :MeaningofNames , BabyNameMeanings</i>.<br> Numerologyis the science, philosophy, vibration, study and psychology of numbers. Cultures of all kinds of studied the power of numbers since the beginning  Numerology Report Online -  numerology readingform. Use it to get  Numerology Reading - Affinity Numerology</h4>.<br> 
horoscope and tarot
capricorn love horoscope today tomorrow
look up by phone number
numerology tarot reading
astrology based on birthdate

<h3>StarSignYearlyHoroscopes  Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h3>.<br> 15 Apr 2016 ... Learn about what it means when you see numbers repeatedly. ... From ancient to modern times the sacred science of numerology has maintained its relevance.  I've been seeing double numbers for the best part of a year!.<br> You want to make sure that yourhouseor apartmentnumberis compatible with .... home are ingoodshape, so don't skimp on home repairs if you need  & What It Means for Your House - RealEstate</i>.<br> Jenna , your astrologer Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Read some ofJenna'stestimonials from her thousands of satisfied clients    More results.<br> 
horoscope according to date of birth in hindi
the number 5 in the bible
numerologist com free report
astrology predictions by date of birth for 2016
leo today

StoryBehindMyName• r/AirForce - reddit Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Myfirst duty station was Kunsan. During my last exercise I was part of a group going through the chemical decon zone thing. We were told to    More results.<br> <i>MarriageDate , Compatibility, and Success Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</i>.<br> Bible verses about Numerology. ... Visit the Bible online to search for words if you don’t know the specific passage your’re looking  Bible Numerology and Bible Math -  </h4>.<br> Search most popularbabynames&meanings , boynames , girlnames , uniquebabynames , celebritybabynews, parenting advice, and more! Find the perfectname ..<br> 
names of large numbers
daily horoscope numerology
chinese zodiac love horoscope
find horoscope sign
hebrew name numerology calculator

<h3>Astrology& Spirituality Resources -VedicAstrologer Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h3>.<br> Free Astrology and Monthly Horoscopes from  daily horoscopes, weekly horoscopes, love horoscopes, zodiac sign profiles, chinese  Horoscopes   days ago ... If you are unsure of which sign and decan to read for your monthly horoscope, make your own free horoscope. There you can also find  Horoscopes  Free Horoscopes & Astrology by Astrocenter  Horoscopes from Astrostyle: Where Astrology Meets Love, Relationships , Career, Money, Fashion, Celebrities and more! Charts, readings,  - Free Daily, Weekly & Monthly from  Monthly Horoscopes by Sign. Back ... Your 2017 Chinese Horoscope is your must-have guide to a Fire Rooster year!.<br> Freehoroscopes :getyourdailyhoroscope , lovehoroscope , weeklyhoroscope , monthlyhoroscope , love astrology, career astrology, and morehoroscopesfrom a trusted  :Getyourfreeastrological previsions Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</i>.<br> What do yourangelswant you to know? Visit our site forfreeangelcardreading24/7!.<br> 
horoscope of july
free vedic astrology predictions
leo love horoscope 2016
kundli match com
leo horoscope reading

Yourpersonalitybasedonyourfirstname . - Ars Technica ... Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Thenameof Richard gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature. You stick stubbornly to your ideas or decisions, in spite of any appeals or advice; you are ...   More results.<br> Check yourScorpioDailyHoroscope2017. Analyze yourDaily /Todayhoroscopeand getfreecompatibility readings today. You can get to know about career, romance  .com:FreeHoroscopes , Astrology, Numerology and ... Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h2>.<br> Free AstrologyHoroscopebyDateofBirth Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Free astrologyhoroscopebydateofbirthforecasts are made considering different variables. This is enhancedby the particular gemstones being used.  More results.<br> This site will help you to understand the powerful forces from yourbirthdaythat defines your inner purpose or birthpath. ... What DoesMy BirthdaySay About  2017  Predict my future for free - My Fortune Teller</h2>.<br> 
zodiac love chart
your name in numerology
good boy names for babies
free tarot reading my divination
numerology 6 house

2017-09-08 10:04:01

Hi Caio,

Not sure what that spam is about above :0

Anyway, you appear to hit the issue other users have come across in that some components in the Messenger platform are not accessible - so are not being read. We are working with Facebook to change these components but in the meantime as other users have shared, the best approach is to use the web version instead of the app version.

If you are especially interested, the bug is being tracked here: https://developers.facebook.com/bugs/1941947716047051/

2017-09-08 17:53:43

I don't get it.. I get the basic buttons like helm, status, computer, etc.. But when I try to leave my sector by clicking on the nearby list, it comes
up empty (says there are no sectors close).

2017-09-09 11:17:48

Hi Caio,

This is indeed the problem. The more complex Facebook components are not accessible to are being ignored by screen readers or simply stated as ‘scene’ or ‘object’.

As already mentioned we are working with Facebook to resolve this and previous users in this thread have provided work arounds.

2017-09-09 13:00:52

Oh, I got it.. Well, thanks! I'll just use the normal computer messenger to play..

2017-09-09 15:53:04

Hello! I've managed to play the game, but now my problem is with NVDA.. When I navigate with it through the text (Im using google chrome), it
reads the text but it does it and repeats the same world several times for example clickable clickable clickable available system clickable clickable.
Could someone help me?

2017-09-12 11:48:35

Hi Caio,

I'm not sure about this, has it maybe been answered previously in this thread?

2017-09-23 21:19:42

Good afternoon to all,
I've finaly been able to start to play the game and I must say.. I really like it. Both the universse and the menus, everything is just very welldone.
I have a few ideas that I think will improve the game if implemented
First is something I call perks. They are things which will help to define your character's personality. These would be defined when you create your
character and it would be just basic questions like.. Was your childood happy? Yes, no? Did your parents died?
That sort of thing. This would allow players to have more control on the books their character would like and would, imo, add a bit of flavour.
My last idea would be to give factions populations.. So lets say you colonize a system. You could have npcs coming to your systems, soldiers, (
who would form your fleets), etc.

2017-09-24 10:17:43

Hi Caio, I'm glad you are able to finally play the game.

Your ideas are very interesting. We've opted for a model where the actions or routines you perform effect your characters skill, where eventually you can learn master skills to head in a career direction of your choosing (https://textspaced.zendesk.com/hc/en-us … 5002235713). You can also unlock Insignia is you want to align yourself to a specific group. In terms of character traits we believe this model will aid with that, and the biography of each of the characters is defined so you can learn more about them as the game moves on, through story and organically.

Populations is something that is possible within the game, if you choose to get a master skill as a colonist you will have access to the colony ship, from here you will be able to gather settlers and create settlements on planets or asteroids. In a similar vein you may also choose to get a master skill as a terraformer, meaning you can improve (or if you really want make a worse) a sector. These skills we imagine will often go hand in hand.

In terms of NPCs visiting your sectors, they will do this if you have structures such as merchant stations or shipwrights but certainly as settlements become colonies and eventually civilisations the NPCs (and other players) will certainly interact with you more.

2017-09-24 15:25:41

@textspaced Thats really good. Its good that factions aren't just the buildable structures.. As for my ideas, I'm just sharing things I believe will
benefit the game. The thought of two players having epic battle with lets say two fleets of npcs (and pcs) is very appealing to me

2017-09-26 19:18:41

Hi Caio, that’s great. The game is very community driven so we are always willing to listen to new ideas.

I’m sure given the progress you have made already it won’t be long until you manage to form a fleet of players for warmongering.

2017-09-26 22:24:47

Hello there! Well, I do look forward to developing my character, autough I've not had too much contact with other players..
By the way, I`d like to know something.. Currently, I've managed to purchase a barge.. Why does it have to take so long to recharge? I mean 1 ly
every 30 mins.. I'd like to know if it would be pocible to diminish the time to say one ly every 10 minutes.. I say this because with 30, the ship
isn't very usefull, bcause it takes too long to charge.

2017-09-27 05:39:27 (edited by Orin 2017-09-27 06:00:41)

Okay, so I just came back after being dead for a few months and I appear to have the Alpha rewards now.

There is a huge problem with Safari on the Mac and the m.facebook.com messenger on the mobile site. i can no longer see the options for doing anything. On the Messenger mobile app on iOS, I can see the options but not the messages.

Edit: Yep, on each menu it just says "Options:" with no links/buttons under it.

2017-09-27 08:06:44

Hi Orin,

I believe people say it’s best to use the non M version of Facebook Messenger, as quoted below.

Also you will get the alpha rewards starting again at this point, but bare in mind the entire game will be reset on the 1st of October.

supermalavox wrote:

If I am not mistaken, you can get the link for the game in the first post of this topic. It is a link to open up a chat window with the bot itself, then you just say "hi" and start playing! However, I don't have iOS, so cannot say anything about it. It Works ok on Android, but some people say that the buttons to operate the ship and buying and selling stuff are not working right on said system. I don't know if you can remedy this using Safari instead of the Facebook Messenger, but via PC it Works ok via browser on the normal, not the M, version of Facebook. And you can level up by mining, crafting, buying books related to the things you want to level up at, etc. Your character reads a random book once in a while!

2017-09-27 17:22:08 (edited by Orin 2017-09-28 04:16:15)

Hmm. Yeah, messenger on the main site is a pain on the Mac. Guess I'll play on Windows if that's how it has to be sad

Edit: Okay, I'm playing. I'm glad that the game will be reset in October because even though the game asked me if I wanted Captain Orinks as my name, I typed Yes to the bot and now apparently my name is Yes. *shrug*

Also, I have no idea what I was doing for the past few hours but suddenly I'm level 15. I also have 15K credits but I don't know how to find a shipright. I can't find one on nearby.

2017-09-28 08:15:52

Hi Orin,

Yes, the bot expects on the most part for the options to be selected unless otherwise stated. We can look into supporting typing yes in this case though.

You actually start of at level 15 (as you skills can go down) and after the first day will automatically go up a division which will give you a reward (providing of course you don't do something that cause your skills to plunge lower). The Shipwright an be found by following the menu items Helm -> FTL -> Structures -> Transport and then choosing Shipwright.

I hope this helps.

2017-09-28 18:30:01

Hello there, people!
For some reazon, my game is bugged.. I started a ftl jump but now my ship hasn't left it.. It should have, I jumped only one light year!

2017-09-28 22:27:15

Hi Caio,

The game is currently down for maintenance and now won’t be accessible until the 1st while everything is reset. Sorry about the inconvenience.

2017-09-28 22:37:56

Oh, thats allright. I suspected it when I saw your thanks message. These last days were good bcause they helped me to understan the game. I'll
sertainly get back to it on the 1st.

2017-09-28 22:39:59

Oh, thats allright. I suspected it when I saw your thanks message. These last days were good bcause they helped me to understan the game. I'll
sertainly get back to it on the 1st.

2017-09-28 23:33:56

hi there,

so before the game goes up on the 1st, can textspaced please give us a feature set especially if there's additional stuff going up on the first?

2017-09-29 04:42:08

How is gender determined? I know my profile is set as male on FB, but I always get set as female.

2017-09-29 10:31:48

Hi darren,

TextSpaced being a sandbox MMO has lots of different things to do, some of which only available depending on skills and current ship. However we have attempted to distill the actions into a list here: https://textspaced.zendesk.com/hc/en-us … 5003376125

@orin In terms of gender and race (as well as starting conditions), this is automatically determined for you and cannot be changed. It actually takes a hash of your global public Facebook ID and decides what you are from that, so unless you create a new Facebook account you will always be the same character.

2017-10-01 09:00:07

Just to confirm, TextSpaced is now in public beta. The details of release 1.00 can be found here: https://textspaced.zendesk.com/hc/en-us … 0-Released